~Eighteen~

Breaking Free

"But I wanted to stay in and sleep," Yoongi says. 

"Come on hyung! Have some fun. It's not everyday we get to have some time off and explore Texas," Taehyung says. 

"Yeah, Namjoon hyung and Rose aren't coming so you have to now," Jungkook says. 

"Aish," Yoongi says as he gets up off the couch. "Fine, let's go."

"Awesome! Jin hyung said him and Ann will meet us in the lobby," Jungkook says. 

"Same with Hobi hyung," Taehyung said. 

"Fine let's go before I change my mind," Yoongi says before walking towards his room's door. Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung follow. 

 

 

 

Jin and Ann walk off the elevator and step into the lobby. They look around to spot any of the members, until Ann perks up. 

"There's Hoseok," she says before leading the way. 

"I see we're the first ones here," Jin says. 

"Where's Scyn at?" Ann asks.

"She's in the room still," Hoseok says. 

"What? Why? Is she okay?" Ann asks.

Hoseok sighs before running a hand down his face. "We got into a fight." 

"Oh, I'm sure you guys will work it out. Just give it some time," Jin says. 

"Actually," Hoseok says, "would you mind staying with her while we're out? I don't want to leave her alone and I feel like she really needs you right now," he says as he looks at Ann. 

"Yeah, no problem. Will you be alright though?" She asks him.

"Yeah, she needs you more. Thanks for doing this. And, can you tell her I'm sorry?"

Ann offers him a friendly smile and nods. She then looks at Jin. "I guess I'll see you later. Have fun!"

"I'll try. We'll have to do something together, just me and my favorite dongsaeng. I'll bring you back some food," Jin says. 

"Alright oppa. Sounds good to me. See you two later," Ann says as she waves before turning and walking back to the elevator. 

 

 

Jungkook's POV

 

"I'm excited to try all the barbeque. Ann told me that's one of the things Texas is known for," Taehyung says with excitement. 

"Oh really?" Yoongi asks with piqued interest earning a nod from Taehyung. 

"Yes! Meat does sound good," Jimin chirps in.

"Is that Ann? Why is she walking back?" Taehyung wonders out loud. 

"Hey, aren't you going the wrong way shortie?" Hyun says as him and Jeong join the guys.

"I'm not going out with you guys. Not feeling it today," Ann says with a shrug. 

"Are you okay Ann?" I ask.

She smiles and nods.  "I'm fine, really. You guys go have fun. I know you guys usually don't get free time to explore so go enjoy it," she says before starting to walk away before suddenly turning back.  "And don't let Jin oppa forget to bring me back some food," she says to them then waves and heads towards the elevator.  

"Huh, that was weird," Jeong says.

"Yeah, especially 'cause I know she's been excited about trying all the food here," I say.  

"Yeah that and the sky. Apparently Texas has a good night sky," Hyun says.

"I'm sure she'll talk when she's ready. She really did seem fine," Yoongi hyung says.  

"He's right.  We'll check up on her later. Look, I see the others," Jeong says.

"M-maybe I should stay with her," I say only to hear Jimin hyung scoff.

"Jungkook, let's just let her be for now," Yoongi hyung says, "Let's go join the others."

I let out a sigh and nod.  

 

 

Namjoon's POV

 

"So you cheated on me? You cheated on me when we first got together? Is that what I'm hearing?"  I ask her.

"N-no. We were hanging out one day and he just kissed me. I pushed him away and ran off and haven't seen him since. But somehow he got someone to take opictures I guess and he's been trying to contact me," she says.  She walks up to me and looks at me in the eyes.  "Please Namjoon, you have to believe me."

She goes to grab my hands but I pull away. She looks at me with glassy eyes.  "J-Joonie? Please," she says as she goes for my hands again but I end up stepping back this time.  

"Joonie, I'm so sorry but please. Just-"

"No!" I yell.   I hear her gasp but I don't look at her.  I can't.

"I can't do this. I can't even be in the same room as you right now. I'll pack my stuff and stay with the guys."  That's when I hear her sobs but I continue to not look at her.  

"Namjoon, please don't do this," she says inbetween sobs, "I'm so sorry. I'll do anything. Just please don't leave. Don't leave me. I love you."

"You love me? You love me you say? Ha! That's a good one."

"Namjoon, I do! Tell me what I have to do to make it up to you."

"Just stop! I don't want to hear it. You know what, I don't think I can even be with you. We should break off the engagement and take a break." Those were the last words I said before I left the room with my stuff.

! When did life get so messed up?

 

 

 

 

Ann's POV

 

I walk up to the door and knock on it. I let out a breath while waiting for Scyn to open up the door. 

The door finally opens and shows a teary eyed Scynthia.

"Oh girl, what's wrong?" I ask as I come in and shut the door behind me.

"Ann, m-m-my l-l-life is o-over," she says as she starts crying.

"No, it's not over. Whatever it is, I'm sure we can work through it."

She wraps her arms around me and continues to cry on my shoulder. 

"I'm all ears, Scyn," I say as I lead her to sit down on the edge of the bed with me sitting next to her.

"Ann, I really ed up. I ed up big time and I can't reverse any of this. I'm not going to be able to fix this one. I'm so ing stupid. I thought I was careful. I really did. What am I going to do Ann? I'm literally ed."

"Scynthia, breathe. Then when you're ready, tell me what's going on," I say. 

At this, she starts crying even harder. "I'm regrabth," she says as she cries. 

"What? Scyn, you gotta breathe for me."

"I'm pregnant. I'm ing pregnant!" She cries out. 

My eyes widen at those words. So I was right. That's what they were fighting about that night. 

Damn, what is she going to do. Damn. Wow. I would have never seen this coming. 

"Wow, okay. This is big. But, wow. We'll get through this. You'll get through this. Whatever happens, you won't be alone. Whatever you do, I'll be here to support you every step of the way. And you know who else is gonna be by your side? Your husband. You guys are in this together."

"But it's his fault! He did this to me! And what am I supposed to do about Royalty? We're on ing tour! This just can't be happening right now."

"Scyn, I know this is the last thing that you want to hear right now but this isn't just Hoseok's fault. It takes two to make a baby. You and him need to talk about this. This involves him just as much as you. This isn't the time to him out. This is when you need each other the most. Just think about it."

"I just hate this. I hate it all!"

"I know, I know," I say rubbing her back. "I promise that you're going to get through this. It's not going to be easy but I promise that you'll make it through."

"You think so?" She asks. 

"I know so. So how about we pick a movie, order some food and just chill today. We won't have to talk about this until Hoseok comes back if you want. How does that sound?" 

She nods and gets under the covers and gets comfortable.

"Wait, weren't you supposed to go out with the others today? You didn't have to stay with me."

I dismiss her statement with my hand. "Nonsense. You're more important."

We sat there in silence for a few moments. She finally stopped crying and caught her breath. 

"Let's pick a movie shall we? Forrest Gump sound okay?"

She chuckles and nods. 

I turn the TV on and start searching for the movie. 

Man. This is a tough one. She'll get through this. I know she will. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been so long everyone! Hopefully people are still here. I hope everyone has been well!! I'm hoping to have more updates, especially this week, if there are people out there who still want them. 

 

I'm also including a poll here, so if you guys don't mind answering that will be great! I just wanna see what you all think. Thanks guys!!

Lemme know what you guys think of the chapter! :)