Twenty-Five

Breaking Free

Wow, lowkey forgot AFF even existed, haha. Sleepless nights call for writing, right? Apparently this is the only decent thing I can do. For yall who's still reading this, thanks for sticking with me and sorry for going MIA! Hopefully this chapter will be decent enough for you all :)

 

 

 

 

 

"What's up Chicagooooooooooooo!!" Ann yells 

The crowd goes wild at her voice. Soon music starts playing and sparks shoot up to the high ceiling. 

 

Royal bursts out with energy as they perform a classic, Wow by BTOB.

They finish their finishing poses and smile big as an uproar goes through the crowd. 

"What a classic, right? Big shout out to BTOB's Peniel from being from Chi-town too!" Scynthia says. 

"We missed you guys so much! We hope we've made you proud!" Ann exclaims. 

More applauds and cheers come from the crowd, bring huge smiles to Scynthia and Ann's faces. 

"WE have one hell of a show for you guys! Y'all ready to party?"

 

 

--

 

 

"Man, this crowd is lit!" Jungkook exclaims as both groups change backstage. 

"Why does he only pick up English slang," Namjoon says with achuckle.

"Least he doesn't pick up girls," Rose mumbles as she gets her hair re-styled. 

"Let's not start please," Jeong says through the mirror. 

 

"I'm so nervous. Maybe I shouldn't do this," Scynthia says to Ann as they both chill on the couch. 

"Hey, it's going to be fine. They all love you and are only going to love you more after this. But it's your decision. You know you don't have to do this," Ann says with an encouraging smile. 

Scynthia leans over and hugs Ann. "You're the best, you know that. But how are you doing?" She asks as she breaks away from the hug. 

Ann shrugs. "It is what it is. Can't do anything about it."

"You're not a hoe or a golddigger," Scynthia says while rolling her eyes. 

Ann shrugs again. "Hey, I'll probably leave the group and become a stripper. Maybe I'll get discovered by Cardi B. Okurrrr."

 

 

 

--

 

"No ing way!" Rose exclaims. 

"I'm sorry to say. I had some people look into this because it sounded really fishy. The police are currently trying to look for her as we speak. I just wanted to let you know," Hyejin tells Rose.  

"God, I'm so stupid. Guess I deserve to be alone after this."

"Hey, it's not your fault. Any sane woman would have acted exactly the way you did, if not more. You'll work this out. I just know."

"I hope you're right, unnie."

 

 

 

 

--

 

Royal and BTS continue with the concert as they perform their collabs and solos. 

 

Ann decided to try her skills at rapping for her solo stage.  

"I gotta special one for ya'll tonight. Who's ready to turn the up?" Ann yells into her microphone.  The crowd goes wild and stats jumping up and down once the beat drops. 

 

">http://

(A/N: ya'll, I'm still shook from Peniel"s mini album. Like how tf Lil cute Peniel gonna drop something like this? O.o). 

The crowd was jamming along to Ann's new bop.  The audience was definitely hype.  Backstage was even getting lit to the song. 

Jungkook and Taehyung were jumping up and down to the song.  "Turnt up, turnt up!" Taehyung shouts.

 

 

 

 

It was Rose's turn for her solo.  She was nervous since she wrote the lyrics herself.  She just hopes the message comes across right.  This was the best way she could express her feelings.  

">http://

 

 

Flashlights from cell phones were being waved back and forth as the concert hall fell into a somber mood. 

She ended the song by sitting on the ground with tears falling from her eyes.  

 

 

Jeong and Hyun decided to bring the mood back up with a collab of their own.

">http://

(Ya'll need to stan my man DPR Live. :)

 

 

*Backstage*  

"You better make this right. You know I respect you as an artist and even look up to you as an older brother, but I will cut you for over Rose," Ann says as she walks closer to Namjoon.

Namjoon combs his hair back with a sigh, "Yeah, I know." 

"I ing mean it, Namjoon. I'm tired of you so called "men" messing with peoples' feelings. Get your act straight, decide what you want to do, and man the up," Ann says as she jabs her finger to his chest.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I will make this right," he says.

"I'm not the one you need to be apologizing to. You need to apologize to that amazing woman who's crying her heart out on that stage right now," Ann says before finally walking away.  

"Damn," Yoongi says with a whistle. 

"Not now hyung," Namjoon whines.

Jin stands up and walks in front of all the boys.  "My donsaeng has a point."

Jimin rolls his eyes.  "Of course you'd take her side." 

Jin gives Jimin a death glare.  "I have been trying to be patient with you but you have been pushing the wrong buttons. Ever since your so called friend showed up at the company, you've been a completely different person. And I don't know what's going on between you and Jungkook, but it better stop. We are all a family and I tend to keep it that way. Now let's go finish this concert," Jin sternly says.

 

--

It was time for the collab between both groups.  They all took their positions on stage and the crowd went crazy once again, ecstatic that they could see two amazing groups perform on one stage. 

"Make some noise!!!" Scynthia screams.

">http://

 

 

 

There were signs and posters everywhere.  Everyone was having a blast. 

Once everyone took a little break, the stage turned pitch black.  

Scynthia started singing some as the platform rose, showing her shadow.  Slowly, the light became brighter as she continued singing. 

Everyone screamed as they saw Scynthing smiling and rubbing her belly.  

Hoseok was cheering and jumping up and down backstage.  Everyone was in smiles. 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:  I know. Not that great of a chapter but I wanted to give you all who are still there something! Tell me what ya think if ya still there :D 

Will the next chapter be the final one? Will everyone finally solve all their friggin issues? See yall next chapter!✌🏽