~Fifteen~

Breaking Free

Heads up: short and crappy chapter ahead. Read at your own risk 

 

 

 

Ann's POV

 

What did he say to you?” Hyun asks me.

I look out the window into the night sky. We're on our way to the airport for our flight to Texas.

I look over to oppa who's already looking at me. This is the first time he's brought this up.

He said he wanted to talk.”

“About what?”

“I don't know but he acted so surprised when I wouldn't respond to him.”

“What are we talking about?” Scyn asks as she's sitting with us in the back row, with me in the middle of the two.

When I came down to the lobby, Jimin was trying to talk to her. And he seemed to get pretty pissed of when I came,” Hyun says.

Did you talk to him?” Scyn asks.

 

No.”

“No? Why not? Why didn't you give him a piece of your mind? You can't let him walk all over you like that. You want me to talk to him?” Scyn says getting worked up.

No. Just forget it ever happened. It's not important,” I say.

“I agree with Scyn, shorty. What happened back there? It's like you just froze. I think I've known you long enough to know that you're able to talk for yourself. So what happened?” Hyun asks

“She probably figured out that she was really nothing to him this whole entire time,” Rose says from up front.

Rose, this isn't needed,” Jeong says.

Was I talking to you? I didn't think so,” Rose says before looking over her shoulder at us.

Did I do something to you?” I ask. I'm getting really tired of her attacking me like this for no reason.

She chuckles. “You always being in the center of everything can get so annoying, you know. Stop being a whiny little baby. It's life. He dumped you. Grow up and get over it. Move on with your pathetic life.”

I sit back in my seat with my eyes wide. “What?”

“I'm pretty sure I didn't stutter. Do I need to dumb it down for the little girl?” she asks.

What the hell did you just say?” Scyn butts in.

I was not talking to you. So kindly please shut the up,” Rose says.

Rose! That is enough!” Hyejin yells from the front.

But I-”

“I don't want to hear another word from your mouth! Not a peep!” unnie yells.

Rose turns back into her seat without saying a word.

The rest of the car ride was quiet too. No dared to speak after unnie’s yelling.










 

We finally made it on the plane safely. We did get swarmed by fans in the airport but luckily we did have security help us through.

Where do you think you're going?” I hear someone say. I look up to see Hyun and Jimin standing by the empty seat next to me.

I'm going to take my seat,” Jimin says.

Well too bad this is my seat. Now leave,” Hyun says to Jimin with a deadly glare.

And if I don't?” Jimin says as he squares up against Hyun.

Then we're going to have a problem pretty boy,” Hyun shoots back.

Before anything could happen, I grab Hyun’s hand and pull him in the seat next to me.

He turns his head towards Jimin. “Now Leave.

I hear Jimin curse under his breath before he walks back to sit with the guys.

Thanks,” I say.

He hasn't done anything to you has he? You seem to just freeze every time he comes to talk to you.”

“Honestly, I don't know. I guess I'm scared of this new Jimin because I don't know what he's capable of anymore.”

“Just know that I'll beat his face. All you gotta do is tell me when,” Hyun says, making me giggle.

Thanks oppa.

And at that, everyone was seated and the plane took off.

 





 

Scynthia’s POV


 

I rest my head on Hobi's shoulder. I don't know how I'm going to make it through this flight. I feel Hobi’s hand rub my arm before he starts talking to me.

Do you still feel the same?”

“Yeah, just horrible. It must have been the food I ate yesterday,” I say.

Does your tummy hurt? Are you feeling-”

 

“Hold that thought,” I say before running to the bathroom and shutting the door, just making it to the toilet to vomit.



 

After about five minutes of puking, I flush the toilet and rinse my mouth out.

The door suddenly opens and Hoseok slides in before shutting it again.

Are you okay?” he asks as he rubs my back.

What the did I eat yesterday to be feeling like this. I feel like I just threw up everything I ate from the last 24 hours.”

“Aw babe. Are you feeling any better after vomiting?” He asks.

I shrug. “My stomach still hurts but I don't feel as nauseas.”

“Maybe you have the flu or stomach bug. Maybe noona or hyung will have some medicine with them. Let's go back out,” he says as he holds out his hand.

 

I sigh before clasping my hand in his as he leads the way out.

 

“I can't be sick! We're on tour!”

“It'll be okay, Scyn,” he says before turning to our managers seats.

Hey hyung, do you have any medicine for an upset stomach,” Hobi asks.

No, why? Are you not feeling well?”

“It's Scyn. She just threw up and she says her stomach hurts.”

“Did you eat something bad?” Hyejin asks.

I must have,” I groan out.

Lucky for you, I should have something that'll help your stomach. Hoseok, go take her back to sit. I'll bring the meds and some ginger ale to you,” unnie says.

Thanks noona,” Hoeseok says before leading us back to our seats.

This is unbelievable,” I say once we get back to our seats.

It's okay babe. Everyone gets sick. I'll take care of you.”

“How am I supposed to perform if I'm sick. I can't run off stage to vomit,” I say.

Hey, don't worry about that. The fans will understand. Your health comes first.”

Before I could say something, unnie is standing next to our seats.

Here, take this,” she says holding a pill in her hand.

I take the pill and put it in my mouth and drink the ginger ale she hands me.

That should help your upset stomach. Can you think of anything weird you ate over the last few days?” she asks.

I shake my head no before I remembered something.

When we were at the club, I did feel a little weird after drinking. But I'm pretty sure that's because I haven't drank in a while,” I say.

Hyejin sighs. “Maybe you're hungover. Just try to get some rest while you can,” she says patting my shoulder.

I nod and she leaves to go back to her seat.

“This is going to be a long ride,” I say to myself.

I feel Hoseok gently push my head down to his shoulder.

Sleep,” is the last thing I hear before everything goes quiet and black.





 

Rose's POV

 

Namjoon fell asleep almost as soon as we got to our seats. At least someone is able to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about the text I got last night. I miss you kept running through my mind. My knee was bouncing as I kept thinking about the possible outcomes to this. A hand lands on my knee and stops my bouncing.

I look over to see Namjoon awak and looking at me. “Are you okay? You're really jittery.”

I shake my head and smile. “I'm fine. Sorry I woke you. Go back to sleep.”

 

He nods as he's soon snoring in my ear. I look at his peaceful sleeping face. I love you. I don't deserve you. You don't know how sorry and scared I am to lose you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys! Sorry that it's been so long simce the last update. Life has just been hectic. I'm hoping to post at least one more before the year is up. Thanks everyone for sticking with this story. :)