~Twenty-Four~

Breaking Free

Image result for ultrasound 6 weeks

Scynthia's POV

 

"I'm just going to put some gel onto your stomach here, which will help me see on the ultrasound. Is that okay?"

I look over to Hoseok who grabs my hand and gives it a reassuring squeeze.  I look back at the doctor and nod. 

I feel the cold gel on my stomach before feeling the transducer. 

"You're coming along. You are pushing into your sixth week here.  Now, usually around the sixth, seventh-week mark is the time we can hear the heartbeat."

Right after the doctor said that a beating sound began to echo the room.  I look at the computer to see a bean like shape on the screen. 

The doctor looks at us and smiles.  "There it is, a healthy heartbeat."

Me and Hoseok look at each other before breaking out into smiles.

"There's really a kid in there?" Hoseok asks in his cute English with the biggest smile on his face. 

The doctor nods and smiles back.  "There is and healthy, too."  The doctor then begins to wipe the cold gel off of me.

"Now, I want you to schedule your next appointment and make sure you come. But what I want to talk to you about is your activity level," the doctor says.

I let out a breath.  "Am I going to have to quit the group?" I ask softly.

"Of course not. You just have to tone it down some. Exercise is always welcome but don't overexert yourself. Also, try not to stress yourself out, either. It won't do any good for you and the baby."

Hoseok nods and speaks before I do, "I understand doctor. And I'll make sure she rests and doesn't overwork herself."

The doc nods in agreement.  "Good. Do you guys have any questions?"

I look at Hoseok before looking back at the doctor.  "So, as you may know, we're on tour right now. Is traveling going to be okay?"

"Because you're in the first trimester and there are no current problems, flying should be no problem unless you begin to feel nauseous or sick."

I nod and smile, a slight relief knowing I can still travel with the group.

"Thanks for seeing us on such short notice, doc," I say with a smile.

She smiles, "No problem, Scynthia. I've been seeing you since you were a teen. You grew up to be a successful lady," she says before standing up.

"Very nice to meet you and congratulations," she says to Hoseok as they shake hands before leaving the room.

I let out a breath.  "Wow."

I then felt a hand on my stomach. 

"Have I told you how much I love you?

"I think that's how I ended up pregnant," I say with a chuckle. 

There was a knock on the door, "Can I come in?"

"Come on in noona," Hobi says.

Hyejin steps into the room with a smile.  "Is everyone alright?"

"Yes! We're more than alright; we're perfect!" Hoseok cheers.

Hyejin chuckles at his reaction.  "I'm glad. Are you two ready to go?"

"Yeah, we just need to make our next appointment," I say as I scoot to the edge of the bed.

"Okay, I'll go get the car ready and will be waiting out front," she says. 

Hoseok helps me off the bed to a standing position. 

"I love you," he says before bending down to my stomach and kissing it.  "And I love you, too lil munchkin."

I couldn't help but smile at this. 

Image result for 6 weeks pregnant

 

 

~~

 

 

 

 

Ann's POV

 

"You know you're none of those things right?" 

I look up to see Namjoon walking towards my table at the small, quiet cafe near our hotel.

I shrug and click my phone off before putting it face down.  

"Have you told Hyejin noona about that? Though I'm sure she already knows."

I continued to ignore him, not really wanting to talk about this topic. 

"Thanks for meeting me. I really appreciate it."

"Did you do it or not?" I ask, not wanting to beat around the bush.

"Do you think I would do something like that?"

I laugh bitterly, "You don't want me to answer that."

"You think I would hurt Rose like that?" 

"Cut the bull and just tell me straight," I say, quickly getting annoyed. 

He combs his hand through his hair then moves it down his face before sighing. 

"The thing is. . .

. . ."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~

 

"Did you do it?"

"I did. I gave the pictures to the magazine, The Scoop."

"You made sure it was from their hometown, right?"

"Yes, Chicago. Hopefully, they'll post the story soon."

"Great. I want to say thanks again for doing me that other favor. So far, it's working out perfectly."

"Can I ask why, though? Didn't you only meet her one time? You could have any girl you want. Why would you want her?"

"I'm paying you to do a job not to ask questions. But she's amazing and deserves better.  I can give her that and much more."

"Mhm, okay bud. Whatever you say."

 

 

 

 

 

~~

 

"Jungkook, can I talk to you?" Jimin says as he enters his hotel room. 

"Looks like I don't really have a choice," Jungkook says. 

Jimin walks in and takes a seat on Jungkook's bed.

"I'm going to cut to the chase. I had something to do with that article coming out about Ann. But it wasn't supposed to be like this! She said she wouldn't do it. I don't know what to do. It wasn't supposed to end like this."

"Who are you talking about? Who did this?" Jungkook asks.

"Nari."

"You mean that dancer who was all over you and practically started this whole thing between you and Ann?"

"How was I supposed to know she would do this? She was a childhood friend. I thought I could trust her."

"Hyung, this is so ed up. How could you do this? So you purposely sent those pictures to her?"

"No, I honestly don't know how she got them. But I think she must have snuck on my phone the night she-"

"The night she what?"

Jimin stands up and starts pacing in front of Jungkook.

"Did you sleep with her while you were with Ann?"

"I can't answer that. It's not even important. I just came here to somewhat clear the end between me and you."

"Wow. How selfish can you get? You should be apologizing to Ann for all the you've done to her!" Jungkook yells as he stands to face Jimin. 

Jimin stares at him right back.  "What are you? Does she have you wrapped around her finger, too? Maybe those articles were right."

"Get out."

"What?"

"I said get the out before I do something you'll regret." Jungkook sneers. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~

 

Image result for tao

 

 

"I-I don't know."

"So he reacted like that when you didn't even do anything and now that bastard cheated on you?"

"Y-Yeah. With some dancer a while back, I guess. Is it bad that I feel numb? I just don't have the energy to feel anything anymore. Tao, what do I do?"

"First off, I am booking a flight to come down there. You know I'm in LA so it won't take me too long."

"Tao you don't have to do that."

"But I want to. Plus I haven't seen my little sister in a while. I'm doing this for me, not you."

Rose chuckles over the phone. "Thanks, Tao. I really appreciate it."

"Hey, that's what I'm here for. Besides, that dude deserves an -kicking from the one and only Zitao."

 

 

~~

 

Royal's Scynthia and BTS' Hoseok Expecting a Baby?

 

We have received pictures from an anonymous reader of what seems to be of Jung Hoseok and Scynthia, who are currently on tour together with their groups. 

Both groups are currently in Chicago for their tour, which happens to be Scynthia's hometown.

After further investigation, our reporters were able to spot the two stars walking out of Chicago's City Hospital. 

Is there a future little Jung on the way? Stay with Chicago's, The Scoop when more news develops. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I just read the article. Nice work."

"Hopefully your plan works."

"I'm sure it will."

"Well, thanks for your help. I will contact you if I need anything else."

"No problem. I'm always available to take them down."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aye, another chapter and the plot thickens. Thank you for for continuing reading and subscribing, S/O to ya'll :D