Chapter 11

Breaking Free

Everyone was backstage in their designated dressing rooms getting ready for the concert.

Damn, I look good,” Rose says as the stylist put the finishing touches on her.

Not as good as me, of course,” Hyun said with a smirk, only earning an eye roll from Rose.

We all look great. Let's not start a fight before we get on stage,” Jeong says.

Rose chuckles. “Might be a little too late for that. I think best friends over there already had one,” she says as she nods her head towards the two.

Jeong turns, only to see them both sitting on each end of the couch, not even sparing a glance at each other.

Jeong sighs before walking towards the two.

What's going on here?” he asks.

“I don't know. Ask her because apparently I can't understand a damn thing,” Scynthia says.

Ann scoffs. “Yeah, you might not want to ask Miss Perfect here. She'll just lay out all your problems in front of you.”

“Damn it, I said I was sorry!”

“No you didn't!” Ann says as she turns her head towards Scynthia. “You said you didn't mean to say it which doesn't help because you sure meant what you said. You're only sorry cause you let those words escape your mouth.”

“Ann, those words came out of anger for you getting pissed at me for no God damn reason!”

“It doesn't matter. You were thinking it. Either way, what you said was true.”

“I didn't mean it that way.”

Ann chuckles. “Yeah. Of course you didn't. It's okay. Everything you said was true. Jimin dumped my fat ,” Ann says as she stands up. “I get it.”

I'm going to go wait by the side of the stage,” she says before leaving the dressing room.

“So, who's ready to see our L.A fans?” Hyun speaks up after the awkward silence.

Jeong sighs before looking back at Scynthia. “So, I didn't get much of that since you two so kindly spoke in English. But did you really say that to her?”

I didn't mean to! The words just slipped out my mouth. She was blaming me and getting mad at me so I got angry and the words just suddenly came out.”

Jeong pinches the bridge of his nose while taking a few deep breaths.

Whatever it is, it's going to have to wait. We have a concert to perform and our fans are our number one priority right now.”

The door then opens showing a woman with an ear peice on. “Guys, you're on in five minutes. Please report to the side stage,” she says before closing the door and leaving.

Alright, you heard her. Everyone out,” Jeong says and everyone follows.







 

Everyone, get in a huddle,” Namjoon says.

That means everyone,” Jeong says looking at Scynthia and Ann.

Alright, I know there's been a lot of tension going on between us all. But I want you all to put that aside for the show. This is Royalty’s first show in the states and this is our first concert of this tour. Let's not disappoint the fans. Got it?” Namjoon states, earning nods and yeahs in agreement.

Since both groups are here, let's just yell a fighting on three,” Jeong says.

One. . .two. . .three.”

“Fighting!”







 

BTS and Royalty both rose on stage as they began the show with a Fire collab.

Once they finished the song, both groups introduced themselves and they did a little talk with the audience.

“Oh my goodness yall. I can speak English again!” Scynthia exclaims making the crowd laugh.

“It feels nice to not be the only one speaking for a change,” Namjoon jokes.

“How are you all doing tonight?” Taehyung asked with his heavy accent. The crowd cheered in response.

 "We can't hear you!" Hyun yells making the crowd even more crazy. 

“Well,” Ann began, “as you all know, this is Royalty’s first tour since debut.”

“And for some, this is the first time being in America,” Scynthia continued.

"How do you guys like it here so far?" Ann asks her three members.

"Very good. It's really pretty here," Rose says. 

"It's really. . .awesome! So many fans. We love you!" Jeong says before giving out finger hearts. 

"What about you Hyun?" Namjoon asks. 

"Uh, how do you say? It's lit!" Hyun responds making the crowd uproar in laughter and cheering. 

"I think we've been talking too much slang around him," Scynthia says. 

"TURN UP!" Taehyung yells. 

"Good job Namjoon," Scynthia says. 

“Anyways, you don't know how excited me and Scyn were when we found out we were touring in our home country,” Ann says earning even more cheers from the fans.

“Our members here were so excited because they thought they had their own personal tour guides. But we'll let you all in on a little secret,” Scynthia states, “me and Ann haven't traveled much so this is our first time in LA!”

The crowd goes crazy after Scynthia’s statement. The continued to talk for a little more, letting the non English speaking members to show off their skills. 

“We hope you guys have fun tonight with us! Who's ready for an awesome show!” Ann screams out.

“L.A! Make some noise!” Namjoon yells before the stage goes dark.



 

The show was going great. Both groups performed their own songs, as well as different collabs and mashups. Solos and English covers were even performed by some of the members since they were in America.

 

Since it was Ann’s and Scynthia’s home country, they were able to both perform new solo songs. Scynthia performed her new song Gucci that showed off her fierce and charismatic attitude while telling her haters that's shes way too fly for them.

 

">http://

 

Ann performed her song Trouble which showed off her vocal as well as her dancing talent. She showcased her fun, cute side while singing about her troublesome crush. 

">http://






 

The concert ended on a great note. The fans could be heard cheering and singing along throughout the entire event. And since it was their first show, both groups performed an encore, which the crowd definitely appreciated and cherished.

 

 





 

Man! That was a great first show. If the rest are going to be like this, then I'm definitely pumped,” Hyun says as he takes a seat in their dressing room.

“Seriously. I have so much energy still!” Rose exclaims.

You can use that energy for the after party,” Taehyung says as him and the rest of BTS walk in their dressing room.

What after party?” Scynthia asks before taking a sip of her water.

This club here in LA heard that we were having a concert here and volunteered to host an after party for everyone,” Hoseok explains as he takes a seat next to her.

A club? And everyone is invited?” Scynthia asks as her eyes move from Jimin to Ann then back to Jimin.

Yeah. Apparently all the staff is going. I was thinking of just showing face for a few then just leaving,” Namjoon says.

You sure going to a club is a good idea?” Scynthia asks again.

Why? Did something happen before?” Jeong asks.

“Let's not get into that. We'll just make sure everyone stays sober or doesn't drink too much. We'll already have one less person to worry about since Ann doesn't drink,” Namjoon says with a head nod towards Ann.

Who says I was even going?” Ann retorts.

We're going to show our faces at the club just to be appreciative. Then you all can decide for yourselves if you want to leave or not,” Jeong says in his leader voice.

You'll have us so it'll be fine,” Jungkook says.

Alright. Let's get changed so we can leave for the hotel and get ready,” Jin says and the rest of BTS follows.

Just as they were leaving, someone walks in.

“THAT CONCERT WAS AMAZIIINNGG!”

“Oh my god, Lauren!” Scynthia yells as she jumps up to hug the girl.

“Missed you, too! Where's Ann?” she asks.

Ann gets up and walls over to the two. “Hey Lauren. Didn't know you'd be here. Did you enjoy the show?”

“I sure did! You guys were amazing! Bobby enjoyed it as well.”

“You came with Bobby? Glad to know things are still good between you two,” Scynthia says as she wiggled her eyebrows up and down.

Lauren playfully slaps her arm. “Yeah, he's out on the phone right now.”

I'll see you in a bit,” Hoseok says before kissing Scynthia’s cheek to which she smiles and nods.

See you guys later,” Yoongi says before being the last one to leave the room.

So where you guys headed?” Lauren asks.

After party! You should come with!” Scynthia says.

Are we sure that's a good idea?” Lauren asks cautiously.

It will be fine,” Hyun interjects.

“Alright then. Text me the details and I'll try to drop by,” Lauren says before hugging the two girls again and leaving.

Wow. Did you all notice how Jimin didn't say one word? Couldn't even look at you Ann. What did you do that made him so-”

“Rose enough! Go get changed so we can leave,” Jeong sternly says to which she does but not without smirking at Ann.











 

Once Royalty entered the club, all eyes were on them. The crowd cheered at their entrance before going back to dancing and drinking. . .and other stuff too.

Jeong turns and faces s. “Now, I know this is a private party but still be on your best behavior. This is our first time in America and I don't want our group to have some kind of scandal. Don't drink too much if nothing at all. Make sure you all can hear or feel your phones. We came as a group and we're definitely going to leave as a group. Do I make myself clear?”

Everyone nods in agreement. “Great. So go have fun but not too much fun,” he finishes with a smile.

The members disperse with Rose and Scynthia going to the private area where BTS is currently sitting in, while Jeong and Hyun go to the bar. Ann finds a nice secluded corner to sit in and play on her phone.




 

Glad you guys could make it,” Namjoon says with a chuckle.

“It takes time to look good babe,” Rose says as she takes a seat next to him.

Where's Tae and Jin at?” Scynthia asks as she takes a seat on Hoseok’s lap.

Do you hear what they're playing?” Yoongi asks.

Royalty listened for a bit until they realized it was BTS Cypher Part 3.

That doesn't explain where they're at though,” Rose says with a confused look.

Look at the stage,” Namjoon said and all heads turn that direction.

And there they were. Jin and Taehyung were performing the cypher. . .if that's what you want to call it.

 

https://iweedugirl.tumblr.com/post/163868872909/tag-yourself-im-namjoon/embed  (I cant with Jin. He had me dead😂😂😂😂)

Wow, and I thought Bobby was embarrassing,” Lauren says, catching everyone's attention.

I am not embarrassing! Many people would die just to hang around me,” Bobby retorts back.

Keep telling yourself that, babe,” she says as she pats his chest.

You made it!” Scynthia says as she stands to hug her best friend.

Of course. I can't miss this lit after party,” she says with a chuckle.

“How about we get a drink? Hyun and Jeong should be there, too,” Scynthia says.

Sounds good. Anyone want anything?” Lauren asks.

The guys shook their heads.

I'll just stay here and chill with the guys,” Bobby says.

The two ladies nod before heading to the bar.  

Where's Ann?” Jungkook asks.

Rose scoffs. “She's somewhere sulking in some corner probably."

Jungkook rolls his eyes before leaving the VIP section to search for her.







 

“So,” Lauren says after taking a shot, “What the is going on with Ann?”

Scynthia shakes her head as the alcohol goes down . She felt a little weird drinking but she ignores the feeling thinking it's been a while since her last drink.

“Jimin broke up with her. People have been calling her fat so now she's feeling self conscious about herself.”

“What?! Jimin broke up with her? Why?” Lauren asks astonished.

“I don't know. I tried talking to Ann but she twisted my words and got mad at me. So we're sorta not talking right now, either.”

“Damn. You guys haven't even made it home to Chicago yet and there's already drama,” Lauren says.

“Got that right.”

“Anything else I've missed?”

“Well, Rose is being a total for some unknown reason. I think it has to do with that of a backup dancer that's all over Jimin.”

Lauren turns her head to see for herself. And she was right. Some girl was practically all over Jimin and he was doing nothing about it.

“What the ? Is that who he dumped Ann for? For a ? You've got to be ting me.” Scynthia just nods her head.

“So when are we going to beat him up? I'm surprised you haven't done any damage yet," Lauren says.   

“Same. I just haven't had the time and I haven't been alone with him to give him a piece of my mind. The whole argument between me and Ann kinda threw me off.”

Lauren sighs. “I don't think I'm drunk enough for this,” she says before turning to the bartender, asking for more shots.

Lauren grabs a glass and passes the other one to Scynthia. “Cheers! To your first American show and not killing anyone yet!”

“I'll drink to that!” Scynthia cheers before chugging the shot down.

“Man, I must be becoming a lightweight cause these shots are affecting me already,” Scynthia says.

“Alright. Enough booze, let's go dance!” Lauren says before dragging her friend to the heavily crowded dance floor.









 

Hey,” Jungkook says as he slides in next to you, “What are you doing here by yourself?”

She shrugs. “Just people watching I guess.”

“Do you want to dance?”

“No. You should go ahead, though. I don't want you to have to be stuck with me. I'm not very fun right now,” Ann says.

Jungkook was going to respond but closed his mouth as someone bumped into Ann.

Oh, I'm sorry. You were just taking up too much space,” Nari says with a chuckle before continuing her way to the dance floor. . .with Jimin.

Ann watches as Nari puts her arms around Jimin’s neck and he wraps his arms around her hips.

Ann bitterly chuckles at the scene as tears start forming in her eyes. “I guess he really meant what he said, huh? I really thought that something else was going on like maybe someone forced him to breakup with me. But seeing this, no one is forcing him to do anything. I guess it's really over.” she hurriedly wipes away a tear that escaped.

Ann, you deserve someone who truly loves you. He doesn't deserve these sad tears. And don't pay any attention to her. I'm sure she's probably up to no good.”

“Yeah. Thanks Kookie,” Ann says with a weak smile. “I'm just gonna get some water. I'll be back.”

He nods. “We'll go dance when you come back.”









 

“I'm glad you made it!” Chung says as he passes by Rose.

Yeah, I did.”

“Me and Josh were just headed to get some drinks. Want to join?” he asks.

Sure. Why not. One drink won't hurt,” she says with a smile.

Great. Let's go,” Josh says as he leads the way, reaching the bar before them.

So,” Chung says as they take a seat with Rose facing him and Josh standing behind her, “how awesome did the first show go?”

Rose smiles at this. “It went pretty great! I hope all of our shows here go the same way. The crowd was just so pumped and it was great to hear them sing along with us.”

Chung nods and smiles. “Like they say, music knows no language barriers.”

“Exactly! It was just so great to see that in person, you know?” Rose says.

As she continues to speak, Joshua and Chung make eye contact. Chung subtly nods his head at Joshua before putting his attention back to Rose.

“. . .I'm just happy to meet our international fans. I'm excited for the rest of our tour,” Rose finishes.

I agree. It was awesome being able to perform with you guys,” Chung says.

Let's have a toast,” Joshua says as he passes the drinks, “to a great first show and to an awesome tour!”

They all lift their glasses and clink them together before downing the liquid.

Joshua and Chung steal a secret look at each other before looking back at Rose.

Since you've got all that energy, how about we go to the dance floor,” Chung suggests.

Sounds like a plan!” she says before she gulps the rest of her drink up.

 

Ann passes by the three but doesn't give them a second look. She takes a seat at the bar and waits for the bartender.

 

“What'll it be beautiful?” the bartender asks her.

She looks up and tries to put on her best smile. “Water please.”

He nods and gets ours her a glass before sliding it to her.

“Now why is such a pretty lady like you wearing a frown?” he asks.

Ann drinks her water, not feeling too comfortable talking to the man.

“Nothing important.”

“Now that I don't believe.”

“Really, it's nothing,” Ann says as she stands up.

“If you ever want to talk about it, I'm here,” the bartender says as he gives her a genuine smile. Ann just nods before walking away.








 

Soon enough, everyone was on the dance floor having a blast. . .or trying to at least.

Bobby and Lauren were dancing with each other as well as Hoseok and Scynthia. Namjoon and Rose were even doing some moves. Jungkook was finally able to get Ann to dance, too.

The rest of the guys were also having fun as they were sharing each other's ridiculous dance moves.

And of course, Nari and Jimin were dancing, too, if you want to even call it that.

Namjoon bends down to Rose's ear. “I'll be back. I have to go to the bathroom.” Rose looks up and smiles and nods. “Hurry back!





 

Rose’s POV

 

I continued moving my hips to the beat of the song. Everything was great before I started feeling a little weird.

I was beginning to feel hot and not just because I was basically in a moshpit full of people. I felt like I really needed something to drink, too.

I still kept moving but soon the lights began to bother my eyes. I tried to shake it off but that only seemed to worsen it. I blinked a few times, only to find my vision blurring up some.

I move stumble backwards but I don't feel the ground.

Are you okay?”

“Joonie, is that you?” I ask as the arms around me feel strong. My body begins feeling weaker.

It is babe. Are you feeling alright. You don't look too well.”

“I don't know. I just feel really w-weird and I can't see that well right now. You think we c-can leave now?”

Sure babe,” he says before leaning down and kissing my lips, thought they felt a little off.

Let's go back to-”



I don't get to hear what he says because that's when everything stops and goes black.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wooo! I wrote this chapter all in a day😥😥 hope you guys liked It! Until next time my lovely peeps,

 

 

Peace!