~Nine~

Breaking Free

Author's POV

 

Royalty did not expect this at all. Of course they knew how big BTS was and how they're popular everywhere. But they didn't expect to have many fans back in the States.

They were all trying to make it through LAX airport without getting tackled by fans. Fans were holding signs and posters, while yelling and cheering like crazy.

There were security guards trying to hold down the fans while BTS and Royalty walked out to their vans.

Okay guys,” Manager Hyejin says, “stay close to each other. Just try to attempt to push through.”

And that's what they did. Of course they tried their best to wave, smile, and talk to the fans but they couldn't do it for long.

Finally, each group made it to their appropriate van.

Wow! Did you see how many people were out there?” Hyun says excitedly.

“Right! It's crazy! Look at the people outside the van,” Scynthia says before rolling her window down.

“Hi guys!” She says with a smile. Ann joins her and waves to the fans, making them go even wilder. Soon enough, the whole group joined in and were interacting with the fans outside their van.


 

 


 

Man, it never gets old how we have so many international fans,” Taehyung says as the boys all get situated in their van.

Seriously! It's always exciting to see them all,” Hoseok says.

Yoongi looks over to Jimin, who's been attached to his phone since they got in.

What's got you so hooked to that?” he asks.

Jimin looks up. “Nothing. Nari was just saying how crazy it is to see how many fans came to the airport. Says she's impressed,” he chuckles.

Yoongi nods. “Forgot she's never been with us.”

Namjoon turns around in his seat to face Jimin. “Have you talked to Ann?”

Jimin just nods.

And?”

“And what? It didn't go well if that's what you're trying to find out.”

“What exactly did you say to her?” Jungkook chimes in.

I really don't see how it's any of your guys business,” Jimin says.

“I'd say it's our business when she was practically crying the entire flight,” Jungkook says.

She's been crying?” Jin asks as he sits up straight. “Jimin, what did you say to her? You were supposed to apologize!”

“Apologize? I did nothing wrong! If anything, she's supposed to apologize to Nari for tormenting her!” Jimin says angrily.

You've got to be ing kidding me, Jimin. You're seriously going to believe her over your own girlfriend?” Namjoon says.

Jimin scoffs. “I don't think I want a girlfriend who does those kinds of things.”

“Seriously? What the hell has gotten into you?” Hoseok finally speaks, “it's like a switch just went off on you.”

“Look, my personal life is none of your guys damn business to be honest,” Jimin says.

Everyone just stares at Jimin in complete shock, not knowing what exactly happened to their member. When did he become like this?




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 

Okay guys,” Hyejin begins, “here's the key cards to your guys rooms.”

“Now, I know we have couples here,” BTS’ manager says as Hyejin passes out the cards, “But please be responsible and don't get caught doing anything stupid please. Just be careful.”

“There's seven rooms so go ahead and pair up however you want,” Hyejin says.

Oh, and for the rest of the day you guys are free. But I want you all to be down here in the lobby 7am sharp. We have rehearsals and a few interviews to get through. Soclike we said before, be careful and responsible. Call us if you need anything,” he says before leaving with Hyejin.

Scynthia looks over to Ann. “Do you want to share a room?” She asks.

Ann shakes her head no. “You go ahead and be with Hoseok.”

“Who are you going to stay with then?”

Ann shrugs. “I was going to try to talk Jimin. I was thinking and maybe I was wrong.”

“What do you mean you were wrong? You didn't do anything.”

Ann shrugs. “Well, technically he's known her longer and we haven't been together for a long time.”

“Ann no. Don't you start thinking like that. He is a complete if he doesn't believe you. You don't deserve to be treated like that.”

Ann just sighs, not knowing how to reply.

“You know, I thought once we became idols and such that your confidence would raise but it looked like it hasn't. We are going to change that while we're back in our home country my friend.”

Ann smiles and shakes her head. “Just remember what the managers said.”

“Nonsense. Anyways, go talk to douche then let me know what's up.”

“Got it,” Ann says before grabbing her suitcase.




 

Jimin's POV

 

So I'm gonna assume you're not sharing a room with Ann,” Jin says as we make our way over to the elevator.

I just shrug.

Aish! Seriously. What is going on with you, Jimin? This isn't like you. What's gotten into you? You know you can come talk to me right? Even if you're in trouble.” he says, his voice softer.

None of your business, hyung.”

“Then what are you going to do about Ann?”

I shrug. “I really don't need her. She's not giving me what I need so there's really no point.”

I could tell Jin was trying to control his anger as he closes his eyes and took some deep breaths.

“I don't understand why you're getting all worked up, hyung. She's just some girl from a group.”

“Why you-”

“So that's how you feel, huh?”

 

We both turn around to see Ann standing in front of us.

I run a hand through my hair. “I didn't mean-” I start to say but she holds her hand up and shakes her head.

She let's out a shaky breath before talking. “I was headed over here to see if I could talk to you and apologize because I thought I did something wrong. But it seems like you did all the talking.”

“Look, I just-”

“It's alright. I'm sorry I wasn't enough for you. But look, I'll just leave you since you're so tired of me. That way I can just go back to being some random girl from a group.”

Just then, the elevator doors open.

Ann, let's just-” Jin tries to say.

It's alright oppa. I'll just wait for the next one. See you later,” She says before turning away, her back facing us.

I sigh and walk into the elevator while Jin reluctantly follows.

The doors close and the ride up is silent with so much tension.

We finally make it to our floor. Jin steps out but not before turning towards me again. “I hope you're ing happy,” he says in a rather calm voice, which frightened me to no end. “Whatever is going on with you, I hope it was worth it.”

He then walks away and I stay put for a few minutes before walking to my own room. Guess I'll be rooming by myself. Maybe Yoongi hyung or Tae will come.

I slide in my keycard, making it beep and unlock. I push the door open only to meet the last person I want to see.

What are you doing here?” I ask as I throw my stuff on the ground and jump on my bed.

Aw, are you not happy to see me?”

“I'm not,” I bluntly say, “now leave.”

“I'm not leaving until I get my answer. Now did you do it?”

Yes, now ing leave!!” I yell.

Good. It'll only get easier here on out.”

I hear the door open before it goes quiet. “Oh and by the way, I'm really sorry about your breakup. Those are always hard to handle.”

I hear the door close and that's when I break into tears. What the did I do?

 

Am I really doing the right thing?







 

Ann's POV

 

I slowly make my way out of the elevator while wiping off the few tears that made their way down my face. I promised I'd never cry over a guy but then again, so many promises were broken right in front of me today.

As I turn the corner, I run into something hard. Just great. All I need is for someone to see what a mess I am right now. I take a deep breath before apologizing.

“I'm really sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going,” I say in English.

“Um, pardon?” the person says.

I finally look up only to see Jungkook. If it were any other time, I'd be laughing my off right now.

Oh, sorry Jungkook. I wasn't paying attention,” I say.

He let's a sigh of relief out. “No worries. I thought you were some fan or something and I'd have to speak in English. Glad it's you, though. So where's your room a-hey. Are you okay?”

I nod and force out a smile. “I'm fine. Never better. I mean, we're in LA. Why wouldn't I be happy?” I question.

He continues to look at me before grabbing my hand and leading me down the hall.

Kookie, where are you taking me?”

He leads me into a room, which I'm assuming is his since I see his bag and suitcase.  

He shuts the door and turns around and faces me again.

You know it's okay to let it out, right? It's not healthy to keep it all in,” He says.

I let out a bitter chuckle. “What makes you think something is wrong?” I ask as I feel my throat get tighter, trying to hold my tears back.

You can't lie to me, Ann,” he says softly.

Before I knew it, the tears began flowing. I dropped my bag and suitcase and just broke down.

The next thing I knew, Jungkook’s arms were around me and I was brought into his embrace.

He didn't say a word. He just let me cry it out. I didn't hold back, either.







 

Rose’s POV

 

Come on, Joonie. We should go somewhere tonight!” I say excitingly.

You have any place in mind?” He asks as he continues to unpack.

“I don't know. Haven't thought about it. I didn't think we'd get a bunch of free time,” I say.

How about we go get a bite to eat and maybe take a walk around? I'm sure it'll probably be dark by then so we should be okay.”

“Yes! That sounds like an amazing plan.”

“Then,” he begins as he comes up to me from behind, wrapping his arms around my waist, putting his head in the crook of my neck. “It's a date,” he says before kissing my neck.

Wow. I don't even think I remember what a date is,” I say before chuckling.

Well, we'll both find out tonight, won't we?” he asks, hugging me tighter.

I turn myself around in his arms and throw mine around his neck. “I love you,” I say. “I just want you to know that.”

“I love you, too,” he says before his lips meet mine.

After a minute or so, I pull away. “Okay, let's get ready before this goes any further,” I say as I escape his arms.

He groans out. “That's what I was hoping.”

I shake my head and chuckle as I look for something to wear tonight.

And boy am I beyond excited to stroll the streets of California with the man I love.





 

Scynthia’s POV

 

So, what did you want to do tonight?” Hoseok asks.

Honestly?”

He nods and smiles.

“I really do want to stroll the city but I'm freaking exhausted,” I say before yawning.

How about we get some room service and watch some movies? I'm sure we'll have some free time later on,” he says as he pulls me towards the bed.

You won't be mad if we stay in? I don't want to ruin the fun. We can go out if you want,” I say. I fall back onto my back on the bed.

No, I think I'm liking the idea of us staying in,” he says with a smirk.

Mr. Jung, what are you thinking,” I ask even though I know exactly what he's thinking.

He then gets on the bed and climbs up over me. He leans his face towards mine and pecks my forehead.

Oh, I'm pretty sure *kiss* you know *kiss* what I'm *kiss* thinking.”

“Hmm. . .I don't think I do. Mind giving me a hint?” I ask him with a smile.

Gladly,” he says before diving into my lips. The kiss was passionate but also lustful.

He then pulls back and stares into my eyes. “Did that help?”

“I think I need some more. I think the hints are helping,” I say with a giggle.

Girl, you have no idea what you do to me,” he says before gently kissing me on the lips.

Why don't you show me?” I ask with a smirk.


Oh, I definitely will. I'll make sure of it.”

 

 

 

 

 

Omg! It's been so long. How have you guys been?😄😄😄Well, guess I'm back peeps!

 

Hope you so enjoyed this chapter!😁