The New Beginning

The Unfinished Tale (to be edited)

Hello everyone! So sorry for the update that came rather late. As every subject I have is giving many projects that is not easy to make. Anyway, here is the new chaoter and I hope that you enjoy it!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

XOXO  SHANA13


 

"My lady, we are approaching the 14th Prince's residence." Soo looked up from her light reading as she heard her servant's voice. Putting down her book about wild herbs, she lifted the bamboo blinds of the carriage. "Can you prepare my belongings?" 

"I will do so, my lady." the servant replied. Soo smiled slightly at the servant. "That will be appreciated." The servant bowed as they continued on they continued on their journey.


 

"Soo-yah, welcome to my residence." the 14th Price said as he looked at the lady after helping her fron her carriage.

"Thank you for letting me stay here, Your Highness." Soo replied. "Come, I prepared your quarters where you will be living in." the youngest prince motioned for her to follow. Nodding, she turned towards her servant. "Have my belongings brought there." 

.....

"I had a way for you to get out of the palace, Soo-yah." the 14th Prince Wang Ju started as they were walking down the marketplace of Chunju. 

"Even if you did, that would not convince the King to let me leave the palace." Soo replied softly. The young prince stopped. Turning around to look at him in confusion when Soo realized he was no longer walking beside her, Jung looked at her with determination in his eyes. "Believe me, my way would have been enough for him to let you leave."

"Whatever it is, I do not want to worsen your relationship, Your Highness. The two of you are still brothers." She said after a moment of silence. "Do you really still see me as a younger brother?" Soo opened to reply but was cut off when she heard a child crying. Looking around for the source of the noise, she spotted a young boy dressed in a rough cloth commoner hanbok crying. 

Quickly approaching the desolate child, she took out her handkerchief and held it to the boy as she put her hand on his arm.

"Are you alright?" she asked. The boy looked up to her as he hastily wiped away his tears.

"Yes, I am alright." she smiled as she helped the boy to stand, disregarding the pain in her knees. She held her handkerchief again to the boy and motioned for hin to take it. "Here. You look like you need this more than I do." The boy looked at the offered object uncertainly. When she nodded, he accepted it and wiped his dirty face.

"Thank you, my lady. For your help." when the boy turned around, Soo stopped him. "Wait. I do not know your name. And you did not tell me the reason as to why you were crying." she gently said. The boy's face fell as he bowed down to prevent the lady from seeing his face. "My-my parents died. And..I have nowhere to go." She felt sad when she heard the boy's situation. Walking towards him, she comfortingly placed her hand on his shoulder. "Then is it alright for me to adopt you?" 

Shocked, the 14th Prince approached the pair and turned to look at Soo. "Soo-" he started but was silenced when the lady turned to look at him.

"Really? You would do that? For me?" the boy meekly asked.

"Yes. Would you allow me?"

Deciding something, he looked at Soo. "I want to,my lady. And also, my name is.... Sung Jin."


And a new character has been introduced! Don't worry guys.These first few chapters are just the introduction to the story.

We are almost there!

And this is me, going out.

Happy Evening and Good Night! ✌😙