The King and The Lady

The Unfinished Tale (to be edited)

King Gwangjong burst through the door, looking only at Soo. When the siblings saw their father, they bowed. "Pyeha." the physician bowed to him and proceeded to leave, giving privacy for the couple and their children. "Soo-yah." the king whispered and hugged her tightly. Soo only wrapped her arms around him, patting his back gently. "I am alright." she said. 

So pulled away from her embrace. "No. You cannot get sick, nor die.Not when I have you and our children with me." Lee Hwon looked at his father. "Don't worry, Abeoji. We will make sure Eommeoni takes care of her health. We will also make sure that she takes her medicine." The eldest said and Kang Chul spoke up. :Hyungnim, no one can know of Eommeoni's condition. It's too dangerous. The Hwangbo Clan and Queen Daemok sees her as a threat to their hold on the throne." Lee Hwon clenched his fists in anger. "You are right, Kang Chul.No one can know about this. Especially the Queen." The two parents, watching their children smile. "Lee Hwon, Kang Chul. Protect your eommeoni well for me." the king, no So, asked them. Both boys nodded, though they knew that their father knew, that even without asking, they would do so. 

"Seol-ah, what is wrong?" Soo asked as she noticed her daughter looking troubled. Seol looked at her mother. "Eommeonir,the festivites are still going on, and the Hwangbo Clan and Queen Daemok are here. Maybe we should have servants taste every food or drinks before we have them and the security aroung Pyeongjang tightened but not so much as to alert possible enemies." she said.

Soo thought over her daughter's words and nodded in approval."Yes, you are right. I will inform the ladies tomorrow so as to start this immediately."

"Then, we will take our leave, Eommeoni." The siblings bowed and then left the room. So held Soo's shoulders as he helped her to sit on her bed. "You didn't have to do that." Soo said to him. So shook his head at her. "I want to. And besides, you don't look too good. Your face has gone smaller, and you look so pale." Soo pouted childlishly at him. Seeing her espression, he chuckled. After a few moments they burst out laughing and hugged each other.


"Jimong. The day has come. You know what to do." So said as he entered his private bedchamber. Jimong only bowed as he followed the king. "Are you sure about this, Pyeha?" he asked. The king only looked at him and nodded.

At the king's nod, the astronomer straightened his shoulders. "Then, I will prepare carefully for it, Pyeha. Do you need anything else?" "No. Tell me immediately if our plan is ready. Then,we must also prepare if it does not succeed." "Of course."

 

As Jimong went away, So looked ahead of him as he thought of the years he had suffered living away from his Hae Soo. And now that they have reunited again, he won't allow anything to hold him back anymore. He went through many nights preparing for this day to come.

And he won't let anything ruin his plan.

Soon, Soo. You and I will be free to love each other. We will have our second chance. With our children. Even if I have to suffer many trials, I will do my everything. For you.


And I'm back!!! Hehehehehe. Hope you enjoyed my new update and thank you for subscribing to this story.

고마워, 작별 인사!

Lots of love,

Shana13