And Now It Begins

The Unfinished Tale (to be edited)

"The King did what?!" one of the Queen's court ladies flinched back as she heard the queen scream in anger. "His Majesty,the king, he-I clearly heard that the king has visited Lady Soo's chambers late at night." When the queen heard it again, she glared at the court lady. "Leave! At once!" The court lady could only quiver as she bowed quickly to the Queen and left the chambers in a hurry, leaving the Queen with her chief court lady, Lady Han.

Queen Daemok screamed again as she threw a vase, her eyes blazing with fury."It's been 19 years! 19 years, and he still hasn't forgotten her.Why, even now, is she still important to him! Why?!" Court Lady Han bowed to her. "Your Majesty! Please be calm! Lady Soo is merely the lady of the Hae Clan. You, are the King's main wife. His Queen. And the Crown Prince's mother. She wouldn't be able to remove you. The ministers and the Hwangbo Clan will never accept her." After a few minutes, the queen calmed down. She smiled, albeit shakily. "You are right, Court Lady Han. I am the Queen. The Crown Prince's mother. She, that woman, will never be able to replace me."

"Your Majesty, the Crown Prince is here to see you."a voice called outside. She straightened her back, putting on a wide smile as she called for her son to enter.When Crown Prince Wang Ju entered, he was shocked when he saw the broken vase. "Eommeoni, what happened here?" he asked after greeting her. "Court Lady Han.Take away the broken vase and serve some fresh tea. I wish to speak with my son. Alone." The court lady nodded. "As you wish, Your Majesty." 

"I see that you have some lady that you fancy." his mother's words shocked him. "Eommeoni?" At her son's confused and shocked expression, she laughed. "Don't think I didn't notice it, Ju-ah. I am your mother. I should know about these things." "Eommeoni-" he started but the queen held up a hand. "Ani. I have a question for you. Do you really like her?" "Yes." he answered after a moment of silence. 

Satisfied with his answer, Queen Daemok smiled again, her eyes glinting dangerously as she took a sip from her cup.

"My son, I have something to tell you.."


"Aghassi! Aghassi!"a young woman called as she approached a young noble woman dressed in a simple hanbok. "What is it?" the noble woman asked as she drew another arrow. The other woman, Dan Bi, took a moment to breathe as she slowly said, "Your brothers wanted to inform you that they were going to the markets to buy some accessories for your mother. They asked if you wated to join them." Seol nodded as she put down her bow, gesturing for the guards towards her. 

"I am sorry for disturbing you. but can you please put my bow in my chambers?"she asked one of the guards. "As you wish, my lady."

As Seol and her handmaiden hurried towards her brothers, she didn't notice a court lady watching them from the distance, holding a piece of paper and a cloth.


Soo stared as she saw her children going outside the Hae Clan Complex's gates, her expression filled with worry. "I worry for them." she said to her father. In Pyo sighed. "As long as they know, what they are doing. They can surely, survive and live well. Have faith, Soo-yah." "I know, Abeoji. It's just-"

"The Hwangbo Clan. Things are always uncertain whenever that clan gets involved in any affairs. Though the relationship between Queen Daemok and the Hwangbo Clan has strained ever since the King married Princess Yeonghwa. They still communicate with each other. We must thread carefully from now on, Soo. One miscalculated step and your children may end up dead."

The lady struggled, her thoughts in a disarray. "I just want them to live a peaceful life. Not this. Never this kind of life."

"You have to understand, Soo. Ever since they were born, they were destined for this. Whether or not you agree to this depends on you. The Hae Clan will willingly follow you."

As night fell, Soo mulled over her father's words. He is right, she thought. So already knows the truthThere is no turning back.

.

.

..

.

.

..

.

 

.

 

.

And now it begins.................

 

 

 

 


Hello guys! Sorry for the delay! I was thinking of making a new story and I always get a major writer's block.

Plus I broke my  left arm and my mom told me not to use my cellphone cause I will really have a hard time typing my story so yeah!

AND PLUS...............

.

.

..

 

 

.

.

..

 

Lee Joon Gi confirmed his relationship with Jeon Hye Bin and I'm heartbroken! I really shipped the LeeLee ship and the news just made me want to cry. Seriously.

But since it's Lee Joon Gi's private life, I won't mess with it but instead, I wish him to have a happy relatioship with his girlfried and I hope he stays happy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.........................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yeah and Thanks for staying tuned to this story!

 

I really, really appreciate it!

Until next time! Bye!

Fighting!