The Decision(Part 2)

The Unfinished Tale (to be edited)

The opposite of love was not hate. It was throwing someone away.


Wang So looked at Soo, disbelief in his eyes as he struggled to speak against a lump in his throat. "What did you say? An illness? You are sick?" he finally said. Soo's sad face nodded."Yes, pyeha. I learned of it when the royal physician came to inspect me." she replied. "Is this one of the reason why you did not accept my marriage proposal? Because of your illness?" he demanded.

Looking at her king's face and holding back from placing her arms around him, she spoke. "That..is right." "Why couldn't you tell me? We promised to not keep secrets from each other. Why could you not tell me this? This concerns your life!" he yelled, fear in his voice. The lady quickly tried to comfort her king but he jerked away. "No. Don't touch me. I..will noy come see you. I will have to think on this." He turned and walked away, slamming the door angrily.

When the king was out of sight, she cried. I hope that you will forgive me. I had to do it, for our child. she thought as she continued to cry and fell to the floor.


A few days later, when the king still hasn't visited her, she breathed a sigh of relief. Her plan was going well. The last thing she only needed to do was to fully sever her ties with So.

There is one, she thought. Getting up, she prepared herself for more heartbreak that she will cause on both herself and to So.


8th Prince Wang Wook sat on his chair in his library, deep in thought. His musings were cut short when his sister Queen Daemok, dressed in all black, showed up and took away her mask from her face.

"Brother, please help me." she said to her older brother. Knowing what she wanted, he nodded and stood up from his seat. 

"I will help you."


"8th Prince Wang Wook, what are you doing here?" the king asked him. "I came here, to reveal a buried secret that was kept from you until now." the prince said. The king sighed and went back to his scrolls. "Whatever it is, it can wait." As he continued to read, Wang Wook's next statement made him freeze.


And that's it! Sorry for the delay...I'll try making the chapters more longer and post two chapters per day.

Thank you and Goodbye!