Confused

Exchange Student

“Jiminie are you mad.” I turned to look at Taehyung, I had forgotten I was with him.

“No Taehyung why would I be mad.” He studied me “Where do you live anyway, you are heading the same way I am.”

“I live by here, at first I was just going to walk with you until I had to make a turn to go to my house or something but I guess we live close by. Yoongi hyung lives by here too, we could get together sometime just the 3 of us.”

I looked at him and laughed, he is so cute, has he noticed the tension between the pale kid and me. “I don’t think that is going to happen anytime soon Taehyung.”

“And why not?”

“Because haven’t you noticed, the pale kid… I mean Yoongi doesn’t like me.”

“That’s not true he does like you.”

“Why do you say that?” Taehyung didn’t even know he was just talking.

“Because he told me.”

“He told you! What do you mean he told you?”

“Bye Jiminie, this is where I leave you”

“Wait Taehyung, what do you mean he told you?!” he turned and waved at me

“Bye Jiminie I love you.”

“Bye Taehyung” that kid how dare he taunt me, did the pale kid tell him something about me? Does he like me now, I mean he did let me borrow his sweater that might me he accepts me.

*sigh* I don’t think so, he is just putting things in their head to make me the bad guy to make me the one that hates him. I decided to forget about it and not ask. I continued walking home.

 

 

Yoongi POV

“Guys I think I am leaving too, I have to get home and do my homework.” Jungkook sat next to me

“Why hyung, why are yo all leaving me so early, Taehyung is usually the last one to leave now he left first.”

“Sorry Jungkookie I just feel very tired today.”

“Ok then Bye hyung.” I stood and he gave me a hug.

“Bye everyone.”

I grabbed my backpack and left. 

Why was I feeling so uneasy today, since I saw that blondie. He must feel so happy to have so many friends on his first day, well he is lucky they are nice people. But Taehyung seems to be getting to close, he even left early in order to go with blondie. And Jungkookie seems to be getting close to him too, he gets jealous every time Taehyung is with blondie.

He did look very happy to be with the guys, the way he smiled when he was with them, how he blushed after I gave him my jacket…

Why had I given him my jacket? Well he looked really cold I would have done it for anyone, I wasn’t even that cold anyway. Whatever he knows I don’t like him and I don’t.

“Why do you say that?” who the hell screams at night?

“Because he told me.” that sounds like Taehyung. Where was he? Who was he talking to? I turned the corner and saw two people standing there. Oh snap, its Taehyung and Jimin. I hid and listened.

“He told you! What do you mean he told you?” that was Jimin

“Bye Jiminie, this is where I leave you.”

“Wait Taehyung, what do you mean he told you?”

“Bye Jiminie I love you.”

“Bye Taehyung.” There was a moment of silence then a sigh followed by foot steps

Damn it what had Taehyung told blondie. I really need to stop telling Taehyung my things he always ends up telling someone else, but I really trust him, he has a trustworthy face. I need to figure out what exactly he told blondie.

I speed walked towards blondie. “YAH! Kid.” He turned around and stopped.

“Where did Taehyung go?”

“OH he just left a while ago.” He turned around and kept walking, this kid is so rude I wasn’t done talking to him.

 “YAH! Why are you walking away?”

“Sorry I thought you were done talking to me, do you live this way too?”

“I do, I thought Taehyung would have told you did he tell you anything?”

“No, not really…. Well he…do you…….No he didn’t tell me anything.” He walked away and didn’t look back. Damn it. I turned the street and headed to Taehyung’s house I needed to ask him some questions.

 

 

 

Back to Jimin POV

I thought the pale kid had wanted to walk with me but he was just looking for Taehyung. What was I expecting anyway, Taehyung is his friend anyway not me. He probably even likes Taehyung, that’s why every time I am with him he looks mad. Who wouldn’t like Taehyung? He is full of charm.

 

 

-The next morning at school-

Why does my mom have to keep dropping me off early? I hadn’t even gotten enough sleep because I was thinking about that pale kid. I guess I’ll go to class, Taehyung might be in there again. I got to class and opened the door.

“Jiminie hyung you’re here.” Jungkook was sitting at his desk with the pale kid besides him. “Why are you here so early?”

“Umm… I was looking for Taehyung, have you seen him.”

“Oh, yeah he went to the restroom a while ago.” He said a little so quiet.

“OK thanks I am going to go look for him”

“You could wait for him here, you don’t need to go all the way over there he is going to come back eventually.” Why is the pale kid getting in my business?

“No thank you I rather go look for him.” I walked out the room and headed for the restroom.

 

“Taehyung are you in here?”

“Yes? Who is calling me?” I walked in and found him standing at the mirror.

“Jiminie!!” he hugged me super tight “You came to look for me, who told you I was in here?”

“I went to go look for you in class and Jungkook told me you had come in here.”

“Aww, you went to class because you wanted to see me, how sweet of you.” He grabbed his backpack then my hand “Let’s go back to class.” OMG does Taehyung like me or what?

We walked to the door and found Yoongi staring at us, he look at our hands and left. !

“Yoongi wait.” I screamed and chased after him. “It’s not what it looks like.” He passed our class and went outside.

“Yoongi!!” He stopped

“What do you want!?”

“It’s a misunderstanding, it’s not what it looks like. I know you like Taehyung but nothing is going on between us I promise, Taehyung is just really comfortable around me and jokes around like that. We have nothing going on, I promise. I have no feeling for him and I am pretty sure he has no feelings for me, I think.” He looked at me and walked away.

“I don’t like Taehyung” it was barely a whisper but I heard it.  

I must have heard wrong.

Yoongi didn’t like Taehyung. 


HEY GUYS, 

Sorry i had to update again, my mind is still flowing. 

i like this chapter its cute, i hope you like it too.

Please comment! Am i doing good, bad?do you have suggestions? is it dumb should i just stop? Give me your feed back.Thanks.

 

-Park Ji-hyun