What is going on?

Exchange Student

The class was finally over, good because my neck hurt from having my head down the whole class. I grabbed my back pack and headed for the door.

“Jimin, wait for me.” I turned to Jungkook who was trying to put his books in his bag as soon as possible.

“Hey, why didn’t you wait, umm… me and the guys after school always go hang out at my house.”

“Oh really? Everyday?”

“Yeah and you’re not invited” I turned to look at the pale kid who was now standing next to Jungkook.

Jungkook quickly turned to the pale kid “Hyung why? I want him to go, I am inviting him.”

“Its ok Jungkook I don’t have to go.”

“Why? I want you to go, we all want you to go, Yoongi hyung is the only one that doesn’t want you to go and if he doesn’t want to see you then he doesn’t have to come, it’s my house anyway.” Jungkook had just stood up to the pale kid, he turned to the pale kid “Sorry hyung”

The pale kid just snorted and kept walking.

“Alright Jungkook I’ll go” Jungkook turned to me and smiled.

 

 

Thirty minutes later we arrived at Jungkook’s house, surprisingly the pale kid went with us and didn’t leave. Jungkook was about to reach for the door knob when the door was yanked open.

“Guys you’re here!” “Jimin you came!!!!” Taehyung was at the door with a big smile on his face.

I turned to Jungkook “why are they inside your house?”

We walked into the house and led me to the living room “Well one day they got tired of waiting outside my house for me to get there, so they asked my mom for the key to my house and she gave it to them so they could go in when she left for work.”

“And your mom trusted them enough to give them a key?”

“My mom really likes Taehyung and that’s probably the only reason why she gave them one.”

Well Taehyung was very charming. I guess.

“Hey Jungkook, do you have a room or can I go to the restroom to change my clothes? I hate wearing my uniform.”

“Yeah you can go change in my room” he led me to his room then closed the door behind me.

He had a cute room, it looked like a little kids room he had little iron man toys, how cute. I changed my pants. OMG he has teddy bears in his bead. I took of my shirt “JIMINIE!!!!!!!!” Taehyung had barged into the room “Jimin why are you taking so long? I want you to play with me.”

“Sorry Taehyung I’ll be out in a bit just let me put on my shirt.” He looked at me and walked closer to me.

“Jimin.” He took another step closer.

“Yes?” he kept on getting closer and stopped only when his face was only inches away from mine.

I froze. What was he doing? Why was he so close to me? I felt myself blush

He leaned a little closer and whispered “Jiminie…you have a very nice body.” I felt my checks warm even more.

“Yah!!! Taehyung what are you doing?” I jumped back and looked at the door where Jungkook was standing. Taehyung laughed and ran out the room. I quickly grabbed my shirt and put it on.

“Sorry Jimin, what did Taehyung say?” I turned to look at him. I was still trying to calm down, why had Taehyung done that he had caught me off guard, I didn’t even expect that. I had him so close, close enough we could have…

“Jimin!?”

“Oh sorry, did you ask something?”

“Never mind, come on.”

We walked out of the room in to the living room, I looked around and saw Namjoon sitting in the dining room with Seokjin, Hoseok was in the refrigerator, and the pale kid was sitting on the couch. Jungkook went and sat next to him. I sat on the other couch the one farthest away from them. Where had Taehyung gone? As soon as I asked he appeared behind me and gave me a hug from behind.

“Jimin, aren’t you going to come and play with me?”

“I am a little tired, I want to sit down for a while.”

“Alright, I guess I’ll sit with you” he jumped on the couch, laid down with his head on my lap, he was getting really friendly with me. Maybe that was a good thing.

I looked up and found the pale kid staring at Taehyung, ignoring Jungkook who was calling him. I couldn’t really figure out the look on his face, he looked like he was displeased. He looked up, saw me looking at him and quickly looked away. Was he mad because Taehyung laid his head on me? He looked a little jealous didn’t he? OMG what am I talking about he doesn’t care what I do. He was probably mad because he didn’t want Taehyung talking to me since he didn’t like me.

But I couldn’t say I was mad, I was feeling something I hadn’t felt in a while when I saw the looks the pale kid gave Jungkook. 


hey Guys, new chapter.

hope you like it

please leave comments, is it good so far?