Why him?

Exchange Student

“I am HUNGRY.” That was the 10th time Hoseok said that, he had gotten out of the refrigerator and was now sitting in front of it.

“HUNGRY, HUNGRY, HUUUUUUUUUUUNGRY, HUUUUUUUUUUUUNGRAY!!!!!” Jin shot to his feet.

“OK, I WILL MAKE YOU FOOD!” he took a deep breath, walked to were Hoseok was moved him out the way and opened the fridge. “What do you guys want to eat?”

“Jin hyung you don’t have to cook for us, I’ll make something after all this is my house.” Jungkook got up from where he was sitting next to the pale kid, the pale kid got up and followed Jungkook.

“Jiminie lets go get a snack, it’s going to take hours before they decide what to eat” I looked down a Taehyung who still had his head on my lap.

“Ok” he stood up and I followed him to the kitchen. Taehyung grabbed a bag of chips and sat down in the dining room, I took the seat next to his in between him and Namjoon.

The pale kid was standing in the kitchen with his arm around Jungkook. That kid seemed really friendly with everyone else.

I grabbed a chip and ate it.

“Jimin, why do you look so mad?” I turned to Namjoon

“Oh I am not.”

“I am pretty sure you were mad.”

“No this is just my face”

“But you looked mad when you were staring at Yoongi, now you look calmer as you stare at me.” I looked down and tried to think of something to say

“Its ok, Jimin I understand, I know you don’t like him either and you have all the right to hate him.” He got up and walked over to Seokjin. I don’t hate the pale kid I just resent him for hating me for no reason. Seokjin and Jungkook were still arguing on what to do.

“How about we just go out and buy some food.” They all turned to Taehyung. “How about one of us goes and buys something”

“True we could just send someone, ok, who wants to go?” no one said anything.

“No one wants to go?” again every one stayed quiet.

“I guess I can go.” They all turned to me. “It’s my first time here I should go get food for you guys.”

“I can go with him, if he want.” Said Jungkook

“No I was going to go with him” said Taehyung besides me

“No fair, Jin hyung tell him I am going” Jungkook turned to Seokjin and made puppy eyes.

“I thought about it first I am going with him, either way he wants me to go with him.”

Jungkook ran to me “Jiminie do you really want Taehyung to go with you?” Damn what should I say, I don’t want to hurt either of their feelings.

“Neither of you are going with him.” Said Seokjin. Both Jungkook and Taehyung ran for him.

“Hyung, why?!” they said at the same time.

“Because...Yoongi is going with him.”

We all looked at him like he was crazy.

“What do you mean I am going with blondie.” The pale kid looked like he was going to punch someone in the face.

“Seokjin I can go by myself, its fine.” I was not about to get into more problems with the pale kid.

“No you are going with Yoongi.” He looked around “He is the only one who know where they sell the best food” He turned to the pale kid “So you are going with him.

The pale kid looked furious, he grabbed his jacket from the sofa and went to the door “Hurry up blondie, or ill leave you, Hoseok is very hungry.” He opened the door and walked out. I turned to them and they all stared at me as I was going to meet my death. Ugh what had Seokjin gotten me into? 


hello,

it seems like my story is going good so far, 

thank you guys.