Chance

Exchange Student

We finally arrived at school, the walk had been quiet.

We headed to class we had arrived 5 minutes before the bell rang.

I opened the door and peaked inside, there was no one there I turned to Yoongi.

“No one is in there.” He smiled.

“Great.” He grabbed my hand and led me into the class.

We walked over to my seat he sat down then sat me on his lap. Hmm…I guess.

“Someone is going to walk in and see us Yoongi.”

“So we have nothing to hide, they were going to find out eventually.” That was true but them finding out by seeing us like this yeah…no. I got up and sat on his desk.

“I just don’t want to surprise them by seeing us like that.”

“I guess…I am thirsty lets go get something to drink, that walk wore me out.” he got up and walked to the door and I followed behind him.

He looked at me and smiled then he reached for my hand, we walked over to the cafeteria holding hands.

We arrived to the cafeteria and I stopped “Wait aren’t the guys in their?”

“Yeah.”

“What if they see us together?” he cupped my cheeks and stared me in the eyes

“Jimin I am pretty sure they have all figured it out by now that there is something going on between us, so don’t worry, I mean they were going to find out eventually.”

He grabbed my hand again and we walked in. He headed to where the guys were at.

Namjoon was the first one to notice he looked at us then at our hand his eyes widened then he turned to Seokjin and he turned to look at us.

Namjoon smiled “OMG I knew it, I knew you two had something I was totally cheering for you two.” Seokjin hit him in the head then he turned to look at Jungkook and Taehyung. “So you two decided to date?” I turned to look at Taehyung. He smiled “Congratulations guys!”

Jungkook smiled “I am happy for you guys congratulations” they didn’t seem mad about it.

I turned to Yoongi “See I told you they weren’t going to be mad”

I felt the weight on my shoulders lighten.

------------------------------------------

I sat in the last class I was so ready to go home I hadn’t sat with Yoongi or Jungkook today, I wanted to avoid an awkward situation.

Today had gone pretty well, I got to walk to school with Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung seemed to be ok with my relationship and we had all sat together for lunch. It was a nice day, then after class we are going to Jungkook’s house and…  

I felt my phone vibrate. Yoongi probably can’t wait to talk to me, I pulled out my phone.

 Message: Unknown

Babe you are almost out of school right? I am waiting in the front of the school for you. I am going to take you out to eat so we can talk. Don’t make me wait for too long. I love you Jimin and I can’t wait to see your beautiful face.

It was Seungjae.

How did he find me? How did he know what school I came too?

Should I tell Yoongi?

No I can’t tell him, he is going to confront Seungjae and its not going to end well they both have short tempers.

Ok as soon as the bell rings I am going to leave and talk to Him and hope it ends well, then I’ll talk to Yoongi about it.

To: Unknown

Ok, I’ll be out in a bit

I packed early and left as soon as the bell rang.

I walked outside and I saw Seungjae he was waiting in his car, he stepped out as soon as he saw me.

He smiled and waved at me to come over. He looked just like I remembered him. He was tall, had smooth black hair, he was handsome and his smile was just as beautiful as I remembered it to.

I walked over to him.

“Jimin, Babe, I missed you so much.” His voice went with him it was a deep voice but it was smooth.

He reached over to touch my face but I jerked away. “What are you doing here Seungjae? How did you find me?”

“What am I doing here? I came to see you what else. I couldn’t handle being away from you anymore so I came to Korea to look for you. Come on lets go eat so we can talk more comfortably, where do you want to go?”

“Seungjae… I am not going with. We have nothing to talk about… I left because I couldn’t take it anymore, I don’t see why we have to talk there is nothing for you to say.”

“Jimin I am really really sorry for what I did and you know that. I know you might not believe me because I have already said it many times and I kept making mistakes but that’s all in the past, I changed. When you left me I realized that had done wrong and decided to receive help I couldn’t go on like that. I really changed Jimin I did it for you…because I love you. We can be together now, I promised you I will never treat you like that again just come with me, take me back please. We can make things work out and I ever do something to you again you can just leave me again and I promise I won’t go looking for you I will let you go. Please Jimin.”

Did he really change? He did seem like a different person. The way he talked was completely different, if it would have been the old Seungjae he would have already pushed me into the car and taken me away.

He wasn’t like the old Seungjae, he was a new man. It was like I was meeting him for the first time again.

“Jimin lets go out and eat, let’s talk for a while, I can prove to you that I have changed. It’s your decision if you want to go with me or not I won’t force you, but if you go with me I will take it as a sign that you are willing to give me another chance.”

Yoongi had completely left my mind. The man that I had loved, the man that was my first love, had come back and he had changed because he loved me, we could have another chance. Maybe things were going to work out this time.

“Ok I’ll go with you but only a while because I have to get home early.”

He smiled “OK I’ll take you anywhere you want to go.” I got in the car and we drove off.

My first love had come back because he loved me.

 

 

 

 

Yoongi POV

Jimin had ran out the class as soon as the bell rang he hadn’t even turned to look at me.

I hurried to put my things away and followed him.

He walked out of the school and walked over to a car parked in the front. A guy stepped out.

That must be Jimin’s ex-boyfriend, why hadn’t he told me he was coming to the school I would have talked to him and beat his as for what he did to My Jimin.

He seemed happy to see Jimin, he reached over to touch Jimin but he avoided his touch.

I walked closer to hear what they were talking about. I wasn’t going to interfere Jimin didn’t tell me for a reason.

 “What am I doing here? I came to see you what else. I couldn’t handle being away from you anymore so I came to Korea to look for you. Come on lets go eat so we can talk more comfortably, where do you want to go?”

Did he really he could convince My Jimin like that.

“Seungjae… I am not going with. We have nothing to talk about… I left because I couldn’t take it anymore, I don’t see why we have to talk there is nothing for you to say.”

“Jimin I am really really sorry for what I did and you know that. I know you might not believe me because I have already said it many times and I kept making mistakes but that’s all in the past, I changed. When you left me I realized that had done wrong and decided to receive help I couldn’t go on like that. I really changed Jimin I did it for you…because I love you. We can be together now, I promised you I will never treat you like that again just come with me, take me back please. We can make things work out and I ever do something to you again you can just leave me again and I promise I won’t go looking for you I will let you go. Please Jimin.”

That’s a bunch of crap Jimin isn’t going to believe him, he hurt Jimin enough. Jimin isn’t stupid enough to fall for him twice.

“Jimin lets go out and eat, let’s talk for a while, I can prove to you that I have changed. It’s your decision if you want to go with me or not I won’t force you, but if you go with me I will take it as a sign that you are willing to give me another chance.”

Jimin isn’t going with him he has me now. We are together.

“Ok I’ll go with you but only a while because I have to get home early.”

“OK I’ll take you anywhere you want to go.” Jimin got into the car and they drove off.

Jimin had forgotten about me that easily.

He had given him another chance.

Did Jimin even think about what Seungjae did to him?

Did he even think about me?

I felt tears starting to form in my eyes.

“Yoongi!!!!!!! What are you doing over there?”

I turned around to see Hoseok walking towards me.

“Yoongi come o…Yoongi are you crying? What happened?” I stared at him, I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out.

“It’s ok Yoongi you don’t have to tell me right now.” He wrapped his arms around me.

We stayed there for a while, he hugged me while I cried on his shoulder.

“Don’t worry Yoongi, I am here for you…I have always been here for you, you just haven’t noticed. I have been keeping my distance, looking from far away and acting like nothing is wrong with me but I don’t think I can do that anymore. I hate seeing you like this.”


HEY GUYS, 

Sorry for the super late update. i have been pretty busy. i am very sorry it wont happen again.

well here is this chapter it is a late Christmas present.

I hope you guys like it.

Plaese comment below, leave your feed back.