New school, New me

Exchange Student

I was a little nervous as I walked into the school, new school new me, I was going to give it my best.

Ok, my first class is in room M20, and class starts at 8:30. I was 30 minutes early, I guess I could go see where my classes are at.

“M18, 19, and M20, here it is.” I slightly opened the door to see if there was anyone there. Ugh there was some dude in there. I could make my first friend right?

I stepped into the class, the boy turned around to look at me.

“Uuuh… Hi I am the new exchange student” he stared at me. “Sorry to disturb you…” that was so awkward I was about to walk out until I heard him speak.

“What is you name exchange student? I am Kim Taehyung but you can call me V like my friends do.” He extended him hand.

I tried to put one of my friendliest smiles on and grabbed his hand “I am Park Jimin, nice to meet you.”

“Park Jimin, what a nice name, well I hope we can get along” he pated my back and walked out.

Well that didn’t go as expected. I checked my phone, 10 minutes before class started. Should I stay here and wait or go walk around. You know what I’ll go to the restroom and see what I’ll do after that.

I walked into the restroom and looked at myself in the mirror, well didn’t I look handsome today. I looked nice on my first day of school, who wouldn’t love me and want to be friend with me. I splashed water on my face to freshen up a bit, I felt a little sleepy.

I decided I was just going to go back to class and wait. I opened the door and saw that Taehyung was there again and was drinking juice he smiled at me “Where did you go I was looking for you” he tossed me a juice box. “I thought you might have wanted one, so I went to get you one but when I came back you weren’t here, then I started thinking that maybe I had just imagined you and I was crazy.”  He looked at me and smiled

I smiled back “Sorry, I just went to the restroom to splash some water in my face”

“Oh ok, well class is almost starting you can have a seat in that spot no one sits there.” He pointed at the seat in the back of the class. YES, I was going to sit in the back of the class I would go unnoticed.

The bell rang and students started to walk in they took one look at me and then turned around. Good no one seemed to care much.

A group of guys walked into the class and Taehyung jumped up and greeted them. He must have said something about me because they all turned to me. Then they walked over.

“Guys, this is Park Jimin he is the new exchange student.” I stood up at greeted them. “Jimin this is Hoseok, Seokjin, Namjoon, Jungkook, and Yoongi.” Hoseok smiled at me “Nice to meet you Jimin, I hope we can be friends.” Then he left, Seokjin and Namjoon Greeted me then walked to their desks. “Ni…Nice to meet you, I am Jungkook… I hope we can get along and be good friends” He smiled and quickly turned away and left. There was one guy left standing there, he had pale skin, I had never seen anyone that pale, he looked as if he were unamused. I smiled at him and spoke since it seemed like he wasn’t going to speak first. “Nice to meet you, I hope we can get along” I extended my arm. He looked at me then at my hand then back up at my face then he laughed. “I don’t think that is going to happen.” He walked past me and nudged me with a shoulder and sat in the seat next to mine. WTF!? Taehyung gave me a nervous smile and headed to his seat.

I turned to Yoongi. “Did I do something or say something you did not like?”

He leaned back in his seat and looked up at me “I don’t have to explain myself to you kid, get out of my face before it gets ugly.”

I was legit so confused, so he didn’t like me just because he could. OMG!

I took a long breath, turned to my seat and sat down.

I don’t think this is going to be a good year for me. I might have problems with this Yoongi kid.


hey guys 

guess who started a new fan fic...ME! 

i hope you guys like it