Not my day

Exchange Student

I was walking to class when I felt someone put their arm around my shoulder, I turned and found Seokjin looking at me.

“Hello Jimin, where you heading?”

I grabbed my schedule and showed it to him “I am going to M02 and you?”

“We are going to the same class, I guess you can sit at my table” he smiled at me, this guy is really handsome.

“Did you guys talk to pale…I mean Min Yoongi?”

“Yeah, we went to go find him after we were done eating, sorry about his behavior, he can be a real jerk sometimes.”

We walked into the class and I followed him to his table and took the seat next to his.

“Its ok, I guess I understand, you don’t have to apologize for him.”

“It just bothers me how he is so mean to you, I don’t understand why, he said it was because he doesn’t like new people but when Jungkook came to the school for the first time last year, he wasn’t mean to him he was awkward at first but not mean.”

“I am sorry I don’t want you to have problems with Yoongi because of me.”

“Don’t worry, we want to be friends with you even if Yoongi disapproves, anyway I am sure he will learn to like you, I mean he is friends with Jungkook” and with that the conversation was over , they didn’t care if Yoongi got mad, they would be my friends. Deep down that made me a little happy, they wanted to be my friends.

 

 

It was finally the last class of the day. I was tired of having to introduce myself in every class. So far I had at least one class with each off the guys so I didn’t feel that left out.

I walked into class and saw Jungkook sitting in a table at the back of the class. He waved at me and signaled for me to come over.

“Hi Jimin, you can sit in my table if you want, only two people sit here anyway”

I looked around the room “who else sits here?”

“Me.” I turned around and saw the pale kid staring at me. “And you are in my way.” I moved and he sat in the seat next to Jungkook. ugh today was not my day.

Nope I was not going to sit here, I could go make new friends. I turned to Jungkook to thank him for the offer but then he said “Jimin you can sit in the seat in front of me”

I looked at him, he looked like he really wanted me to sit with him and if I didn’t he was going to cry and I didn’t want that to happen. I looked over to hte pale kid who was giving me a disapproving look, so i sat down and looked down, I was going to try my hardest not to look at that pale kid, who looked like he was trying to do the same thing.


hello,

here goes another chapter 

please comment, how is it so far?