I am Fine

Exchange Student

I had convinced my mom to let me walk to school today. I did not want to get to school early again and have another incident with…

I arrived to school as soon as the first bell rang. Today I was talking to no one. I still needed to think things over.

I walked into class and headed to my set. I took out my phone plugged in my headphones and put my music on.

 

 

 

Taehyung POV

Why was Jiminie like that? He just walked in and didn’t even say hi. I worry about Jiminie I don’t like seeing him like that. I love my Jiminie and it makes me mad seeing him like that. It frustrates me not being able to tell him anything.

Yoongi probably told him something again. Why was he doing that to him? Look at him just sitting there like nothing happened, this is all his fault.

Poor Jungkookie he looks worried, he keeps turning around to look at Jiminie. I hate seeing Jungkook like that. He gets sad to when Jiminie like that.

Why doesn’t Yoongi just talk to Jiminie and settle things? He is upsetting Jiminie and it upsets my Jungkookie. I also worry about Jungkook, a little more than I should be. I sometimes wish he looked at me like how he looks at Jiminie.

I turned to Jiminie, he’s lucky he has people that worry about him. He looked up at me, we stared at each other for a while then he smiled and turned away.

 

 

 

Jungkook POV

Jimin looks upset I should go talk to him, he didn’t even tell any of us hi he just went to his seat and put his headphones on.

I wonder what is wrong with him. Did he get into another fight Yoongi hyung?

He doesn’t even look at any of us. I keep turning around to look at him to see if he will look up but he doesn’t.

Taehyung keeps on looking at him to. He worries about Jimin and Jimin seems to worry about him too.

Why doesn’t look up at me? I tuned to look at him, he looked up but not to me he was looking at Taehyung. They stared at each other for a while then Jimin smiled at him.

I turned around. Of course Jimin would look at Taehyung, Taehyung is the only person he cares about.

 

 

 

Back to Jimin POV

Time was going by really slow I want to leave this class already. I have a feeling someone keeps staring at me but I don’t want to look up. It’s probably one of the guys, they are probably upset because I ignored them.

Damn it. I looked up and caught Taehyung looking at me, he looked worried, I am thankful I have Taehyung he seems to always be there when I need him. We stared at each other for a while, I smiled at him and turned away.

 

 

 

I spent my lunch in the field again, as soon as the bell rang I left and headed for the field. I was starting to fall asleep, I could probably just stay here all day.

“Jimin?”

I opened my eyes

“Are you ok?” Jungkook looked down at me.

“Yeah I am ok Jungkook, why do you ask?”

“Well today you just walked into class and didn’t talk to anyone and then when the lunch bell rang you just left without saying anything.”

“I am just really tired, that’s all.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah I am sure, I didn’t get enough sleep last night.” He stared at me for a while, he then laid next to me.

“If you ever need someone to talk to or if you just if you need anything remember I am here for you, you can trust me Jimin.” he laid his head on me and hugged me.  “Please trust me”

“Thanks Jungkook, if I ever need to talk to someone I will go to you, can I ask you for a favor?”

“Yeah, what is it Jimin?”

“Can you please stay with me? Like how we are right now. Don’t leave me Jungkook.”

“Of course, I will never leave you.” He hugged me a little tighter. Tears started to form in my eyes.

“Thank you Jungkook.” I just needed someone to be with me.

 

 

 

Taehyung POV

I was heading for the field to go see Jiminie, I wanted to know what was wrong. When I got there I saw that Jungkook was already there with him. They were next to each other. Good I didn’t want Jiminie to be alone.

I was about to walk away when I saw Jungkook lay his head on Jiminie and hug him.

That’s good Jiminie has someone he can count on, he is having a hard time. It’s fine even though it’s not me next to him and it’s not me who he is smiling at.

I walked away trying not to… its ok Taehyung, you are fine.

 

 

 

Back to Jimin POV

I was in my last class. Today I had not sat with Jungkook I had sat in the other side of the room, I didn’t want to deal with the pale kid.

The bell rang. I got up and left the class.

I was out of the school, good Hoseok hadn’t come after me again.

“JIMIN!” I don’t know who that was but I didn’t want to talk to anyone, I started walking faster.

The person grabbed my wrist and turned me around. It was the pale kid.

I yanked my wrist free but he grabbed it again.

“What do you want Yoongi?”

“We need to talk.”

“Why so you can make fun of me again.”

“No Jimin I am not going to make fun of you, let’s just go somewhere else and talk.”

“No I am not going anywhere with you, whatever you have to tell me do it here.”

“Jimin I am not going to talk to you in the sidewalk.” I was done.

“Yoongi I am so freaking tired of you I can’t take it anymore. Can you just leave me alone please? We have absolutely nothing to talk about, we already talked last time and you just made fun of me. I just can’t with you anymore, I just can’t. I tried Yoongi I really did, I tried to ignore the fact that you hated me, I tried to ignore you, but you are just making it impossible. Do you know how hard it is for me to try and ignore the fact that you hate me…”

“I don’t hate you.”

“I am not done talking… I tried ignoring it but I always end up wanting to know why it is that you hate me and even though I tried, I couldn’t hate you back instead I stared getting these feeling I don’t even understand, I don’t want to have these feelings but when I am with you… it’s just impossible Yoongi.” I started to cry “I want to hate you Yoongi I really do, but I always catch myself stealing glances at you and wanting to…”

He grabbed me around the waist, pulled me close and pressed his lips against mine. I widened my eyes in surprise, what was he doing?

I wanted to pull away from him but I couldn’t.

 I wanted to stay here…with him.

I closed my eyes and kissed him back.


Hello GUYS,

here is another chapter, it isnt as bad as the last one.

i added some Jungkook and Taehyung POV just in case you were wondering what was going on in their head but i think i might have just made it a little more confusing, sorry. 

anyway, i hope you like it. 

please comment on it. please.

-Park Ji-hyun