Secret

Exchange Student

Yoongi POV

Jimin looked a little taken aback so I followed him, then I saw him head into the restroom.

But I didn’t not expect this that was happening. Jimin had kissed me, he had chosen me.

I had grabbed him by the waist and pulled him closer to me. I wanted to stay like this, with him forever. But the bell rang and Jimin slowly pulled away. I still held on to him.

“Yoongi, you are the one I like and yes I do want to date you.” I gave him a big smile and hugged him, he buried his face in my shoulder.

“Thank you Jimin, you just made me so happy, I was so sure you were going to pick Taehyung over Me.” he pulled away a little to look at my face.

“Actually I was going to pick Taehyung but then I saw you and I just couldn’t tell you no.” he looked at me.

“So if I hadn’t been in the class you would have been dating Taehyung right now.” He shyly nodded “Well good thing I was in there first.”

I let go of him and grabbed his hand “Let’s go to class Chimchim, I don’t want to be late.” I started to walk but he stayed there.

“Wait, what am I going to tell Jungkook and Taehyung?” he looked worried.

“Do you want to talk to them first before they see that we are together?” He looked at me for a while then slowly nodded his head. I let go off his hand “Ok then let’s go to class, we can just walk next to each other.”

We walked out the restroom and headed to class. When we walked in Jungkook and Taehyung’s attention was on Jimin they just stared at him. I walked to my seat. I feel a little bad for them. They are like my little brothers and I just stole the guy they liked. Jungkook was even crying yesterday, after I had asked Jimin out I had regretted it, I was being selfish, so I had told Jungkook to try and get Jimin and Jungkook did try. I had decided I was going to let Taehyung and Jungkook fight over Jimin but in the end he chose me. I was ready to give him up but he ended up liking me too.

I looked over to Jungkook he was staring at Jimin and so was Taehyung. Damn it.

I felt my phone vibrate

 

Message: Chimchim

Yoongi I don’t want to tell them I feel bad. They just keep staring at me.

 

To: Chimchim

It’s ok Jimin, if you want we will do it together.

 

Message: Chimchim

What if they get more hurt because I am already dating you. No I will just tell them myself.

 

To: Chimchim

Ok Jimin do whatever you want but if you change your mind just tell me.

 

He didn’t answer after that, he seemed to be very nervous. He really cared for Jungkook and Taehyung

 

 

 

 

Jimin POV

I could feel Jungkook and Taehyung staring at me I just didn’t want to look up. I felt bad.

Suga had offered to speak to them with me but I think they would feel more hurt if I tell them while he is with me.

The lunch bell rang. Crap.

I stayed in my seat. I still wasn’t ready to tell them. NOOOO!

Taehyung walked over to my seat. “So…did you think about it Jiminie?” I didn’t look up at him

“Taehyung I…I…I still need more time to think about it.” I got up grabbed my bag and walked out the door.

“It’s ok Jiminie take all the time you need.” I wasn’t able to tell him. I walked over to the field.

I hope Jungkook doesn’t ask me. Please. I am begging.

“Hey Jimin!” Whyyyyyy? I said please.

I turned around to look at Jungkook.

“Did you think it over?” he gave me a little smile.

“I…Can you give me more time to think about it?” damn it.

“Of course I can, just don’t take too long to answer.” He kissed me on the check and walked away.

I threw myself on the field. Whyyyyyy?

“Wow Jimin I am just not with you for a while and you let another guy give you a kiss, I am a little hurt.” I sat up and saw Suga walking towards me with two juice boxes in hand. He sat down next to me and handed me a juice box.

“Sorry…I didn’t let him kiss me, he just did it. I wasn’t expecting it.” He smiled at me

“I was kidding, so I guess you didn’t tell either of them.” How did he know?

“Yeah, I couldn’t tell them. I felt like they were going to cry and I would hate myself if they cry because of me.” I really would feel bad if they started crying.

“It’s ok Jimin take your time. Its fine with me.” ugh I hate the fact that I can’t tell them, My Suga and I can’t even date comfortably.

“Don’t worry Suga I’ll tell them soon then you can go bragging to everyone that we are dating” he turned to me and smiled.

“Who said I wanted to brag about you, what if I want to keep you in secret.” He drank from his juice box.

“Are you trying to say you are embarrassed of me? Huh! Is that what you are trying to say?” that jerk.

“I was playing, I will go and brag to the whole world that we are dating and that you are mine. I will be next to you all the time and when I see someone else staring at you for too long I will hold your hand so that person can know you are mine.” He looked me in the eyes “You are mine Park Chimin.” He laughed then gave me a kiss.

“It’s not funny Suga, I couldn’t say Jimin I was still a little kid.”

“It was cute. It’s Chimin. Then you got mad because I was saying it wrong but you said it wrong first.”

I laughed “Well no I can say my name properly, it’s Jimin, JIMIN with a J” he laughed then drank from his juice box.

I drank from my juice box, I can’t believe I had forgot about My Suga.

“So I can’t kiss you or hold your hand in front of the guys until you tell Taehyung and Jungkook?”

“I am sorry but yes.”

“That , I want to brag like Namjoon and Seokjin brag. I want to make everyone awkward like they do.” I laughed, that would be nice. When I would see Seokjin and Namjoon I would feel a little jealous, I wanted a relationship like they did. I wanted to have a story like theirs.

They had meet two years ago they had a class together. The teacher had changed their seats and they ended up sitting together, they became friends. Namjoon had found Seokjin attractive the first time he saw him but was too shy to talk to him. So when they sat together he had an excuse to talk to him. They became very close they went everywhere together. They got a job in the same place, so they spent even more time together. Then Namjoon got the courage to ask Seokjin out, but Seokjin told him no and ran off. But Seokjin did like Namjoon he had just been caught off guard and the first thing that came out was no so he ran. The next day Namjoon acted like nothing happened because he didn’t want to make Seokjin uncomfortable. A week later Seokjin asked Namjoon out and he obviously said yes. They have been dating since. They really like each other and never get tired of each other. They are best friends. I would see them being happy with each other and couldn’t help but feel jealous, I wanted to trust someone how Seokjin trusted Namjoon and have someone look at me the way Namjoon looks at Seokjin.  

Now I had the chance to live that but I couldn’t because I was too scared to tell Jungkook and Taehyung that I was dating Suga.

“Jimin what are you thinking about?”

“Me? Nothing.” He just stared at me.

“I know I am handsome but you don’t have to stare at me so much.” He laughed and turned around.

“Fine then I won’t ever look at you again.” He put his back towards me.

“NO! Suga I was kidding. Look at me.” he didn’t turn around.

“No I won’t look at you.”

“Yoongi look at me. Suga, Suga? Babe look at me!!” he turned around.

“What did you just call me?”

I blushed “I called you Suga.”

“No what did you call me after that?” he was smiling now.

“I called you babe, why is there a problem with me calling you that?”

“Of course not, I just loved how it sounded coming out of your mouth. I want you to call me babe from now on alright. I love how that sounds.” He laughed “Call me that one more time.”

“No it’s embarrassing”

“Come on just one more time.”

“I don’t want too.” he moved closer and started poking me. I laughed

“No, stop it.”

“Come on I’ll give you a kiss if you do.” Hmmm….

“No thank you I don’t need your kiss.”

“Alright then don’t talk to me.” he got up and started to walk away.

“No wait.” I got up and went after him.

I got in front of him and hugged him “Don’t be mad at me Babe.”

He laughed “See was that so hard?” he hugged me back and rested his chin on my head.

The bell rang. Lunch was over, NO I don’t want to leave yet. Suga let me go.

“Come on lets go to class, I’ll walk you.” I didn’t move.

“I don’t want to go to class.”

“You have to go to class and so do I. Now come on let’s go.” I looked at him for a little longer but gave in.

I took my time to walk over to my bag, I slowly grabbed it and slowly walked over to Suga.

“Jimin hurry up, I know you are walking slow on purpose.”  I didn’t hurry up I kept walking slow.

“Gosh Jimin you are childish.”

“You can leave if you want, I can get to class by myself.” He stopped “I’ll just find someone else to walk with to class next time.” I kept walking but he grabbed me and pushed me against the lockers.

The bell rang. “Let go Yoongi we are late to class.”

He looked me in the eyes “You didn’t seem to care a minute ago.”

“Well now I do.” I tried to move put he had a firm grip. He got closer to me.

“Well since you don’t care if we get late to class or don’t even care if we go to class, how about we leave school.” He leaned in and whispered into my ear. “We can go to your house or mine and do much more interesting things.” He kissed my neck. I blushed and my hands became sweaty. “We can go study the anatomy of the body at my house, in bed.” Again he kissed my neck then he bit where my shoulder and my neck met. I pushed back a noise that wanted to escape my throat “What do you think Jimin is that what you want.”

I shook my head that is not what I want. He let go.

“That’s what I thought now let me walk you to class you are going to get in trouble for being late.” He grabbed me by the wrist and walked me to class.

We got to my class

“Bye Jimin” he turned around and left.

I walked into class. “Park Jimin, Why are you late?” it was our teacher, I looked over at Seokjin, he gave me a suspicious look.

“Sorry Teacher, I was in the restroom.”

The Teacher studied me “Alright, I’ll let it pass this time just don’t be late again.”

“Thank you Teacher. I promise I won’t be late again.” I hurried to my seat next to Seokjin.

He turned to look at me “Why were you late?”

“I was in the restroom hyung”

“Are you lying to me?”

“No hyung I really was in the restroom.” I couldn’t tell him who I was with, he might go and tell Taehyung or Jungkook.

He looked at me a bit longer then turned around. Good he had believed me.

 

 

I arrived at my last class I was standing outside the door. I was trying to decide if I should sit with Suga and Jungkook or at another table. I rested against the wall and closed my eyes. “What should I do?”

“I think you should go into class and sit at another table.” I quickly opened my eyes. It was Suga.

“Gosh you scared me.” he smiled “how long have you been standing there?”

“Not long. Go in and sit at another table because I don’t think you will be able to take it.”

“What do you mean?”

“You might not be able to resist calling me Babe and you are going to ruin the whole thing.” He laughed and I hit him in the shoulder.

“It’s not funny Suga, but I will sit at another table.” I walked in and went to sit at the table in the back. A few second later Suga walked in and went to sit with Jungkook. Good he was trying not to make it obvious.

 

Class ended. I was started to put my books in my bag. Wait should I wait for Suga? Or Should I just go home? If I wait for Suga, Jungkook might see me and ask me again or ask me to come over to his house. I looked up and Jungkook was walking towards me. Should I run for it?

“Hey Jimin.” I looked over at Suga he was looking this way he was busy putting his books in his bag.

“Hey Jungkook.”

“Umm…are you going to come over to my house today? Everyone else is going today.” I looked over at Yoongi again he still hadn’t noticed.

“Today?”

“Yeah today! Why would I be asking if it wasn’t today?”

“Ok I’ll go” I mean nothing can go wrong right. Right? Jungkook smiled at me.

“Good well come on lets go.” He looked over at Suga. “Yoongi hyung are you coming over today? Jimin is coming over.” He looked up then he looked at me.

“Yeah I’ll go.” He finished putting his things in his bag and walked towards us.

He looked at me and whispered “Why did you agree?”

I whispered “He caught me off guard ok.”

We hurried to catch up with Jungkook.

“So I heard about you two?” Suga and I looked at each other.

I spoke “What did you hear?”

“Hoseok told me that you two no longer hate each other, that you two are friends now.”

I breathed, I hadn’t noticed I was holding my breath.

Suga laughed “Oh yeah, we talked and now it’s all good.”

“Well that’s good.” Jungkook scared me, for a second I thought he knew.

 

We arrived at Jungkook’s a few seconds later.

We walked inside and greeted the guys.

Hoseok walked over to me “What are you two doing here?”

Suga looked at me “He knows”

“Yeah… I kind of told him”

Hoseok smiled “its ok Yoongi I won’t say anything, I mean I haven’t said anything now have I. but what are you two doing here? Taehyung and Jungkook are going to find out.”

“Don’t worry Hoseok Jimin and I have agreed to act lie we aren’t dating in front of them.”

“Yeah but what if they ask Jiminie again I don’t think they will give him more time to think about it. I am pretty sure they don’t know you are their love rival.”

He was right what if they ask me again? “Your right I should leave before anything happens.”

“Yeah you should.” Hoseok smiled at me and walked away.

I walked over to Jungkook to tell him I was leaving but then Taehyung ran at me, grabbed my wrist and took me to the couch.

“Sit down Jiminie.” I sat down, Taehyung sat down and put his head on my lap. Crap. Please don’t ask me anything.

I turned to see where Suga was at, he was heading this way with Jungkook.

He sat in the couch in front of the one I was in. He turned to me and gave me a look. Was he mad?

“Jiminie?”

“What?” I looked down at him.

“I asked you a question” what did he ask me. “I asked if you were hungry.” Oh ok.

“Oh sorry, I am really not that hungry, actually I don’t feel that well.”

“Jiminie I think you need to go to the hospital, you are never feeling well.”

“Yeah I think I should, I should probably go right now.”

“No don’t go right now Jiminie, you have to stay here with Me.” he sat up, linked arms with me and put his head on my shoulder. I tried to move away but he wouldn’t move.

I looked up at Suga he was staring at Taehyung and he didn’t look to happy. He was talking about how I wasn’t going to be able to control myself and he is getting all mad just because of this.

I looked at Jungkook who was sitting next to Suga. He was also staring at Taehyung. I needed to tell them right now.

I grabbed my phone and texted Suga.

 

To: My Love

I am going to tell them right now.

 

I hasn’t changed the name he put on there.

 

Message: My Love

Right now?

 

To: My Love

Yeah right now.

 

Message: My Love

Alright if you want to tell them now you can, I won’t stop you.

 

“Who are you texting Jiminie?” I hid my phone

“I am not texting anyone.” Taehyung stared at me.

“Yes you are, who is it?”

“It’s no one don’t worry about it.”

“I want to know.” He reached for my phone I kept moving it away but he grabbed it. Damn it.

“Who is this? Who is your love?” he looked at me, they were all looking at me. what should I do? I didn’t want to tell them like this.

“Who is it Jimin? Who is this person? Are you dating someone?”

“Taehyung… I…I” he stood up.

“WHO IS IT JIMIN!? Taehyung looked mad. I didn’t want to tell them like this.

“It’s Me.” they all looked away from me

“He was texting me”


Hello guys,

this chapter is a bit long. but its good. 

hope you like it and comment below please.

 

-Park Ji-hyun