That pale kid

Exchange Student

The pale kid and I walked in awkward silence, he walked ahead of me. Damn it is cold today why hadn’t I brought a jacket my mom even told me to bring one.

“Ar…are we almost there?” I had wanted to ask that question for a while but was scared to because he might run get mad and leave me and I had no idea where we were.  He turned around and nodded. Well I guess that was an answer. Al least he answered. I wrapped my arms around myself to get a little warm. We arrived at a little restaurant, it looked very welcoming. It was a nice little place.

We walked in and the pale kid went straight to the counter to greet the people, I guess he was a regular. They looked over at me and I just gave them a smile and went over.

“Yoongi and who is this handsome man?” he looked at me

“Oh this is my friend’s friend” wow not even acquaintance, I was his friend’s friend.

“Well doesn’t that make him your friend too?”

“Not really, but I am here to order some food.” I looked at him turned around and walked over to a table that was by the door and sat down.

He was such a jerk would it kill him to just try to be a little nice, just a tiny bit. Look at him smiling but as soon as he sees me his face completely changes. I am so handsome if I were him I would be excited to see me come on I am cute.

The pale kid was given the food and he went to the door I quickly followed behind him, he handed me one of the bags and kept walking.

“What did you order?”

“If you would have stayed at the counter you would have heard.”

“Why would I stay if you don’t even want me there, I thought you would be happier if I left.”

“You’ll see when we get to Jungkook’s.” he knew I was right. We were walking when he suddenly stopped by a bench I had been so busy looking at the floor I almost bumped into him. He put his foot on the bench and started tying his shoe laces. He turned to me then took of his jacket and threw it at me. He continued to walk.

 I stood there staring at his jacket, he had given me his jacket, I felt my checks warm up.

“Hurry up blondie”

I quickly put on the jacket and started to walk.

 

 

 

“We are here” I screamed.

“FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!” Hoseok and Taehyung ran at me and the pale kid as soon as we walked.

We walked to the dining room and ate.

 

 

“Seokjin hyung I am so full, my tummy hurt” Hoseok had stopped finally stopped complaining about being hungry but he had eaten too much and was now complaining that his stomach hurt.

“I told you not to eat so much but you didn’t listen to me”

We had moved from the dining room to the living room. I was sitting between Jungkook and Taehyung, Hoseok was sitting next to the pale kid, who looked annoyed by Hoseok’s complaining, and Namjoon sat at Seokjin’s feet. Hmmm should I go home? It’s starting to get late.

“Jimin why are you wearing Yoongi’s jacket?” crap I forgot to take it off. I looked at Jungkook trying to find an excuse.

“He was cold so he took it from me”

“I didn’t not take it from you.”

“He took it and didn’t even care if I was cold.”

Jungkook looked at the pale kid as if studying him “You are such a liar hyung, you would have never let him take it.”

“Well this time he caught me off guard and he took it and I didn’t feel like fighting with him”

I got up and took the jacket off “Sorry for stealing your jacket you can have it back now” he snatched it from my hand  “Guys I am leaving it is getting late, my mom is going to worry if I don’t get home soon”

“But it’s barely 8 Jimin why do you have to leave so early?”

“I am sorry Jungkook but I have to leave.” I grabbed my bag and ruffled Jungkook’s hair.

“Ok, I guess, then I’ll see you tomorrow.” He stood up and gave me a tight hug. “Bye guys I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Wait Jiminie I’ll go with you.” I turned to Taehyung

“You’ll go with me?”

“Yeah I’ll walk with you, which way is your house?” I smiled at Taehyung he wanted to walk home with me what a cute kid. “Ok bye I’ll see you tomorrow I am going with Jiminie.” He gave each of the guys a hug while I walked toward the door. “Wait Honey, don’t leave me.”

“Honey?” Taehyung laughed and linked arms with me

“Yes you are now my Honey Jiminie” why did this kid make me blush so much?

“No he is not Taehyung let him go” I turned to Jungkook, he looked mad, he walked towards us and yanked Taehyung away from me. “You guys don’t need to link arms.” He turned around and went with the pale kid. That damn pale kid. I grabbed taehyung by the hand. “Let’s go….Sweetie”

I opened the door and walked out with Taehyung. That pale kid I swear. 


Helloooooo,

Sorry for updating so often my mind is just flowing. 

Please comment, am i doing good so far?