Sorry

Exchange Student

Yoongi POV

I woke up to the sound of a phone ringing but the ringtone wasn’t mine.

I was laying on my bed and there was someone next to me.

“Hoseok is that you?”

“Yeah, Sorry Yoongi, my phone woke you up didn’t it.”

“What are you doing here? I thought you would be gone by now.”

“I couldn’t just leave you here alone, you were drunk.”

“Thanks Hobi.” I sat up it was 2 in the morning. “Who is calling you at this time?”

“It was my mom she called to ask where I was at.” He sat up too “Go back to sleep Yoongi, sorry for waking you up.”

“Its ok, I am not sleepy anymore you can go back to sleep.” he had been sleeping at the edge of the bed. I scooted over “Come here Hobi, there is space for you to sleep.” he laid down next to me.

“Are you ok Yoongi?”

“Yeah I am fine.”

 

 

~Morning~

 

I couldn’t fall asleep again I had stayed up, Hoseok looked so peaceful when he was asleep. He had somehow scooted to my side and had his arm around me, I would have gotten up already but I didn’t want to wake him.

I slowly got up from the bed and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast.

“Are you making me breakfast for us?”

“No Hoseok I am going to eat all of this by myself. Hurry up and sit down.”

We ate and Hoseok decided he was going to spend the whole weekend with me.

 

 

 

Jimin POV

Seungjae had picked me up from my house and brought me to the amusement park. We were currently in line waiting to get on the roller coaster.

“Are you having fun?” I looked up at Seungjae.

“Yeah I haven’t been to an amusement park in a while not since… I don’t remember” Seungjae smiled and turned back around.

I did remember the last time I had been to an amusement park, I had gone with Seungjae, it was the day after he had… he  had brought me to the amusement park because he knew I loved them and because he had felt bad for what he had done the day before.

Seungjae and I had gotten on all the rides he took me home and the next day he picked me up early from my house and we went for a drive.

 

 

~Monday morning, school day~

 

I arrived to school and slowly walked to class, I didn’t want to get there early.

I got to class and found Taehyung in the class room.

“Hey Taehyung why are you here alone?”

“Hi Jiminie, Jungkook is in the bathroom.”

“Oh ok.” I wen tot my seat and waited for the bell to ring.

 

The bell had rung everyone had walked in but Yoongi hadn’t arrived.

The class had ended but he still want there.

He wasn’t in lunch either.

“Where is Yoongi? He didn’t even call to say he wasn’t going to call.” Seokjin looked worried.

No one knew where he was. After a while Hoseok got up and left. He had been too quiet today.

 

We were in the last class of the day, I sat with Jungkook since Yoongi wasn’t there.

“Jiminie hyung do you know where Yoongi hyung is?”

“No I don’t know, I haven’t talked to him.” I started to get worried.

The bell rang, I told Jungkook bye and left. Seungjae was waiting for me up front, I stepped into the car.

“Hey Jimin where do you want to go?”

“I don’t know, just drive.”

 

 

 

Yoongi POV

I hadn’t gone to school today, I didn’t want to face my problem yet.

Instead I was sitting on the couch eating ice cream, watching TV and waiting for Hoseok to get here. He should be here soon school ended a while ago.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

 

Hoseok is here. I got up and opened the door.

“Why did y-“Hoseok wasn’t at the door.

“Yoongi we need to talk” It was Jimin.

“Come in.” I stepped aside for him to come in.

“Sorry for the mess, you can sit down.” He sat down on the couch and I sat in front of him. I was really not expecting this, I don’t want to hear bad news right now. “What do you want to talk about?”

“I want to talk about us.” He is going to leave me. I feel the tears coming but I can’t let them out in front of him.

“Yoongi I have been spending some time with Seungjae and he has changed he is a completely different person, I thought that after a while of us being together h was going back to his old self but he didn’t he is completely different. He changed because he wanted to treat me better because he didn’t want to hurt me again and… he asked me if I wanted to go back to him and-“

“You don’t have to tell me Jimin, I understand. I don’t want to know anymore. I understand your decision I won’t interfere.”

“I told him I didn’t want to go back with him because…because I already have someone I love. I love you Yoongi. Seungjae changed a lot, for me and I was very thankful but I didn’t love him anymore I couldn’t after everything he did to me, when we were together I kept remembering all the things he did and when I didn’t see you in school I worried and realized that I love you and I should have never done that to you.”

I was speechless he just…he didn’t leave.

“I love you Yoongi and I want to stay with you, you make me feel happy and you protect me and I am very thankful.”

I got up and hugged Jimin

“Wait but how did you get here so fast?”

“Seungjae picked me up and I asked him to bring me here. I explained my feelings t him and he thankfully understood.”

“Thank you Jimin, you don’t know how much I missed I actually thought you were going to leave me I didn’t know what I was going to do if you left me. I love you Jimin don’t ever leave me.”

“Don’t worry Yoongi I won’t.”

 

*KNOCK KNOCK *

 

 “Oh that must be Hoseok he was coming over he spent the whole weekend here with me.”

“I feel a little jealous.”

“You have no right, he was with me since I couldn’t stop crying because of you.”

Jimin looked down “Sorry.”

“Its ok you are with me now.”

I opened the door.

“Come in Hoseok.”

“What is with that smi-“ he stared at Jimin “Jimin what are you doing here?”

“I came to apologize and to tell Jimin that I wasn’t going to leave him”

“Oh well that’s great it’s all over now, well then I will leave and let you two keep talking.”

He left before I could say anything.

I went to Jimin and hugged him. “I love you My Chimchim.”

“I love you too Yoongi.”

 


hello guys,

sorry for the super late update 

here is the neew update i hope you guys like it.

Please leave comments.

-Park Ji hyun