Strange Kid

Exchange Student

The whole class I had been trying to figure out why that kid did not like me.

Was it because I was more handsome that him, because I had more muscles than him, maybe because he didn’t like people shorter than him , all his friends seem to be tall, or maybe he is scared of me and is trying to act tough so I don’t do anything to him. I felt someone grab me by the shoulder and shake me, I quickly came back to the real world. I looked up to find Taehyung looking at me. “Come on lets go to lunch the bell just rang didn’t you hear it.”

I looked at him confused “I didn’t know I was invited to go eat with you guys.”

He smiled “Of course you are, you are not going to eat alone are you?”

I stood up and walked towards the door where the guys were waiting for me to go with them, the pale kid wasn’t with them though, I guess he doesn’t eat lunch with them, good because I don’t want to have problems on the first day of school.

We walked to the cafeteria and they introduced themselves a little on the over there. We got our lunch and headed for their table, and not to my surprise the pale kid was there.

He looked up and saw me, he dropped his spoon onto his plate and stood up “You should have told me you were going to eat with blondie I wouldn’t have bothered to sit here” he threw his food away and left the cafeteria.

I turned to them “I am sorry I don’t know what his problem is with me but I think it’s better if you guys don’t talk to me, I don’t want you to stop talking to your friend.” And with that I too left the cafeteria and headed towards the gym.

Gosh does the pale kid hate me that much, still don’t understand why, but who cares right I don’t need him as a friend I can do well without him.

I grabbed a basketball from the basketball rack and decided to shoot some hoops while lunch ended.

I don’t know how long I had been playing but I was tired I turned around to head for the bleachers and found Jungkook sitting there. How long had he been there? Why didn’t he say anything?

“Can I help you?” I grabbed my bottle of water.

“Sorry to bother you, I just wanted to see if you were ok, Yoongi hyung can be pretty mean sometimes”

Why would he care? “Yeah I am fine”

“Sorry”

“For what?”

“For Yoongi hyung being mean to you, I am apologize for his behavior”

I smiled “Why are you apologizing for him, he is supposed to apologize not you”

He looked at me and turned around.

I smiled “Come over here”

“W…why?”

“Come and play with me I am tired of playing by myself.”

He looked at me as if considering my offer and if it would benefit him but he got up and walked towards me.

We played for a while until the bell rang. Lunch was over.

“You are pretty good Jungkook, you and me should play together more often”

“Thanks.” He said and gave me the biggest smile

I grabbed my backpack, turned to him, smiled and left.  Was he blushing? Did he blush after I smiled at him or was he already blushing? Nah he was probably red because he was hot from playing. Right? What a strange kid.


hey guys,

yay! second chapter