Safe

Exchange Student

I had completely forgotten about the text I had received moments before. I hadn’t read it since I was too busy with Suga but I knew that number.

I got up went over to the desk to get my phone.

“What happened Chimchim?”

I opened up the messages and I read the message.

I held on to the desk.

“Jimin are you ok?” he got up and walked over to me. ‘What’s wrong? You’re so pale.”

Seungjae was coming.

Yoongi took my phone, I sank to the ground. He read the message.

Message: Unknown

Hey Babe its Seungjae. I am coming to Korea to see you. I am sorry for everything that happened I really am. I hope you can forgive me, you know I didn’t mean to hurt you. I know what you might be thinking “You always say that Seungjae” but this time it’s different I promise I won’t hurt you but you have to understand me too. I’ll be there tomorrow to see you. I love you Jimin.

“What is this Jimin? Who is this?” I couldn’t think. Seungjae was coming back.

“Jimin?” I sat on the floor holding my knees t my chest. He can’t come back I don’t want to see him.

I started to cry. All the horrible memories that I had lived started to come back.

Yoongi reached down to touch me but I flinched “Please don’t hurt me.” Yoongi widened his eyes.

“Jimin what is wrong? Why are you acting like this?”

“He’s coming back for me Suga. Don’t let him take me.”

“I don’t know who he is but I won’t let him take you Jiminie, I won’t let anyone take you.”

He sat next to me and held my hand. “Jimin can you try to explain what is going on.”

“Seung…Seungjae is my ex-boyfriend.”

“If he is your ex-boyfriend why is he coming back for you? Why is he talking to you like that?”

“I ran away from him, I couldn’t take it anymore.” I let out horrible sobs. I don’t want any of that to come back.  He put an arm around me.

“Its ok Jimin, talk to me.”

“He use to abuse me, he would beat me and take me by force. It started off all nice, he would protect me, he cared for me, he was the nicest person ever but one day something changed and he became a whole different person, he was…he was…so mad, I didn’t know what to do…then he…he just…took me by force, he had never taken me by force.” That was the first thing he had done to me and I had ignored it.

“After he took me by force…he apologized, he had come back to his old self again, he kept apologizing for the rest of the day and since I loved him I forgave him because I thought he was just in a bad mood he hadn’t really meant it. But then it started happening more often but I ignored the fact that he was abusing me, I didn’t want to accept it. One day I ended up in the hospital because he had beaten me too much, I had bruises all over my face and a black eye that lasted a while but even then I didn’t want to accept it because he apologized.

 One day I had enough of it, he had taken me by force then he had left I took my chance and left, I was living with him, I had left to one of my friend’s house I called my mom and told her I was coming back to Korea I told her I didn’t want to be there anymore. Then I was back to Korea and away from him. A few months later I decided I was alright and went back to school and I met you guys… I felt like I could trust again.”

 

Yoongi just started at me. “Why did you tell me any of this sooner?” he covered his face with his hands, he seemed to be angry. I just kept crying.

He started talking again with his face still covered “Jimin I promise you I won’t ever let that guy get close to you…I will protect you.” I heard his voice crack, I moved his hands form his face, he was crying.

“Why are you crying Suga?” he wiped his tears.

“Because it makes me mad that someone would do that to you, how could he do that to you how did he not appreciate you?” He faced me “I would never do something like that to you Jimin, you are too precious to me.”

“I know you won’t Suga, I trust you.” I wiped my tears stood up and extended my hand to him. “Let’s go to sleep Suga let’s forget about this for today.” He grabbed my hand, I pulled him up and we walked over to my bed.

We laid down. I rested my head on him, he wrapped his arms around me and said “I’ll protect you Jimin.”He my hair.

I fell asleep in his arms, and once again I felt safe.


Hello,

wow this chapter. i had not expected this poor Jimin, he had to suffer all that. But he has Yoongi now, Yoongi will protect him he wont let anything happen to Jimin.

I hope you liked the chapter.

was the twist good or bad.

Comment below. please give me your feedback.

 

-Park Ji-hyun