Stay with me

Exchange Student

Seungjae and I were leaving the restaurant.

“So where do you want to go now?” I turned to him.

He was very different from what I remembered, now he was kind, he seemed considerate of others and the way he spoke was completely different.

“I told you I have to go home early I have things to do.” He pouted.

“Can’t you stay a little longer?”

“I wish I could but I can’t Seungjae.”

“Fine you win get in I’ll take you home.”

 

 

 

 

A couple of minutes later we arrived at my house. Yoongi was sitting on the door steps. He had been waiting a while.

“Who’s that?” I turned to Seungjae, I hadn’t told him anything about my new friends or Yoongi.

“OH he’s a childhood friend, he goes to my school.”

“Hmm, ok well I’ll see you tomorrow?”

“I don’t know if I will have time but I’ll call you.” He smiled

“Alright bye…I love you Babe.” I smiled at him closed the car door and he drove away. 

I turned to Yoongi, who was now walking towards me.

“Is that him? Is that Seungjae?”

“Yes that’s him.”

“And may I ask what you were doing with him?”

“We were talking.”

“Why would you be talking to him? You two have nothing to talk about. Did you forget that he hurt you?”

“Of course I didn’t forget, but he has changed Yoongi he is different now. He is completely different person from what I remember and…and he say he changed because he loved me.”

“And you actually believed him?”

“I did he proved to me that he had changed.”

“Really Jimin? Really? Just yesterday you were begging me to stay by you to not let him near you and what did you do? You went out to eat with, you left with him, what type of is that? Huh Jimin? What is going on in your head?”

“I don’t know”

“You don’t know? Ok, alright…. So tell me what are you going to do know? Leave me and go back with him after all he made you go through? Tell me.”

I kept quiet for a while.

“ANSWER ME JIMIN. Are you going to leave me?”

I could see the anger in his face but it wasn’t just anger I could see the sadness in his eyes.

He walked closer to me.

“Jimin please don’t leave me. I promised you I was going to be there with you, that I was going to protect you. Please let me stay by your side Jimin, please.” He got to his knees “I love you.”

I don’t know what to do there is too much pressure on me. I don’t want to hurt Yoongi he has been there for me, he has made me happy, but I don’t want to let Seungjae go he changed for me, he changed because he wanted to stay with me.

I kneeled down in front of Yoongi. He looked up at me. “He was my first love…I need to think about it for a while.” I got up and walked past him into the house. I looked back and he was still sitting there. He turned to me and said…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoongi POV

Is Jimin really going to leave me? What did that piece of do to deserve my Jimin?

I laid on the next to a pile of empty beer cans and was completely drunk. I had called Hoseok a few minutes ago to complain about Jimin he knew I was drunk because that was the only way I would call him, if I was drunk. He should be here any second.

I heard the front door open then the footsteps in the hallway then-

“Yoongi?” he walked around the bed and found me.

“Yoongi why are you getting drunk? Come get up let’s sit you on the bed.” He helped me onto the bed. “Talk to me drunk Yoongi, what happened now?”

Before I had gone to Jimin’s house I had told Hoseok about that guy and what I had overheard.

“If I start being mean to Jimin do you think he will stay with me, I mean he likes a jerk like him maybe if I act like him he will like me.”

“Stop saying nonsense, you would never hit Jimin, even if you were to hit him he would end up leaving you like he left Seungjae.”

“True then why does he want to stay with that slimy bastard, is it just because he is his first love, that’s a bunch of bull. Jimin is supposed to love me not him, I am a million times better than he is.”

“You are Yoongi.”

“See you agree with me, why can’t Jimin see that too?”

“Maybe because I see you in a special way.” I didn’t hear anything after that, I had passed out.

 


Hello,

here is the new update

please leave comments

I am currently writing a new story it is called "I need you"

i hope you can go read it and support it.

Park Ji hyun