Its You

Exchange Student

Yoongi had left me to think about his question. I was now at home in my bed. This had never happened to me, two guys wanted to date me. I couldn’t decide. They both had their good things. Yoongi was my childhood friend we had spent so much time together and we were brought back together, I did wan tot spent time with him and I liked being around him. Taehyung was the first person I talked to when I moved to the new school he was so nice to me and made me feel happy isn’t that how the person you want to be with should make you feel. I felt my phone vibrate then the doorbell rang.

 

Message: Jungkookie

Hurry and open the door its cold outside

 

Was it Jungkook? What was he doing in my house so late? I hurried to the door and opened it.

“Hey Jimin sorry for coming so late I just wanted to see you.” He stepped inside.

“Sorry I couldn’t go to your house today I wasn’t feeling well.”

“It’s ok, no one went to my house anyway they all were busy with something.” He looked around the house “Your house is nice.” He smiled

“Thank you, umm do you want to go up to my room.”

“Yeah” I lead him up the stairs and into my room.

“So what brings you here so late?”

“Well I need to talk to you Jimin it’s something serious.”

“What is it?”

“Well today I saw something that I wasn’t too happy about” he must be talking about me and Taehyung kissing “I saw Taehyung kissing you, and it bothered me, I didn’t know why at first but then I realized…” he looked me in the eyes “Jimin I like you and I wanted to ask if there is nothing going on between you and Taehyung would you… would you like to go out with me?” he smiled and looked down.

What was I going to do?

“You don’t have to answer right now Jimin, I’ll give you sometime to think about it, you can com talk to me when you have an answer. That was all I wanted to ask you, I’ll be leaving now.” He walked out my room then out of the house.

What should I do? I have three guys asking me out and I don’t want to break any of their hearts. I need to talk to someone. I grabbed my phone and looked through my contacts. Here he is. I called the person.

“Hello?”

“Hey Hoseok, sorry to call you so late I just need to talk to someone.”

“It’s Ok I am here to listen. What’s wrong?”

“Well I don’t know what to do. Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook asked me out.”

“What!? All three of them asked you out? Wow Jimin I wish I was you.”

“Yes all three of them asked me out and I don’t want to break any of their hearts they are my friends I don’t want to hurt them. What do you think I should do?”

“Well ask yourself this. Which one of them do you actually like?”

“The problem is I think I like the three of them.”

“Which has given you the best memories? Which one makes you the happiest? Which one do you think you will be able to last with? Which one do you like the most? Ask yourself those types of questions and you will have your answer.”

“Thanks Hoseok. I’ll let you sleep now. Bye”

“Bye Jimin, Chose carefully.”

I put my phone on my desk and asked myself those questions.

Who had given me good memories? I mean I shared a deep relationship with Yoongi. I really liked him.

Who makes me the happiest? Taehyung made me the happiest. When I am feeling down I can go to him. He just makes me happy without trying.

Who do I think I will last the longest with? Jungkook would probably treat me right if we dated and I would do the same for him, we would have a good relationship that would be able to last.

But who did I like the most?

 

 

I arrived to school the next day. I knew who I was going to say yes to.

I ran to class knowing who would be there. I was sure of my decision.

I opened the door to the classroom “Tae…”

 Yoongi was the one that was inside.

“Oh hey Yoongi.” I walked in the class

“Hey Jimin.” He smiled at me.

“Where is Taehyung?”

“He is in the cafeteria with the guys.”

“Oh well I am going with him.” As I was walking out the class I heard him say

“Did you think about what I asked you?” but I didn’t stop I kept walking.

I was so sure of my decision. I was going to tell Taehyung yes, but seeing Yoongi, I just couldn’t tell him no we had a very close relationship we shared the best memories. I walked into the restroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I couldn’t tell Jungkook no either.

Taehyung made me feel happy but...

“Jimin are you in here?” it was Yoongi.

“Yeah I am in here.” He appeared next to me moments later

“Hoseok told me.”

“What?”

“Hoseok told me that Taehyung and Jungkook also asked you out.”  I turned to him.

“Yoongi I…”

“It’s ok Jimin, its fine if you don’t like me, if you want to date Taehyung or Jungkook I am fine with whatever you chose. I am still going to be your Suga even if you don’t chose me.”

I didn’t know what to tell him.

“I had a feeling you were going to fall for one of them. I mean I can’t lie they are very charming.” He gave me a smile that didn’t reach his eyes. “So since I am your best friend are you going to tell me which one is the one you like?”

I looked up at him “Of course I am going to tell you are my best friend.”

“Ok then who is it?” I stepped closer to him and touched his face. 

“It’s you” I stepped closer and kissed him. not just a peck but a deep kiss that came from the heart.

He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me closer to him.

I knew who I was going to say yes to.


hey guys,

 it was pretty obvious who he was going to choose. i just wnated to add a little drama to it.

Hope  you enjoy the chapter

 

-Park Ji-hyun