Jimin

Exchange Student

After the talk we had Jimin went home, it was 8, I offered to walk him home but he didn’t accept the offer he told me he wanted me to rest and not to worry about him, he could get home safely it wasn’t far away.

I couldn’t believe it Jimin had actually chosen me, he actually loved me, I was ready to let him go but he wanted to stay with me. Today was great.

I started to clean up the mess I made after my slight depression, I had been too lazy to clean but now I was better. I finished by about 9:30, I was never going to go in depression again with the mess I made.

I should text Jimin, he should be home by know.

 

To: Chimchim

Did you get home safely?

 

I was sure he had gotten home safely but I was just using it as an excuse to talk to him.

I went up to my room and took a shower. I came out and checked my phone.

He still hadn’t answered, he had probably gone to sleep he had seemed tired.

I feel asleep after that.

 

 

~Morning~

I got ready for school I was excited for some reason, I felt a little nervous.

Like I hadn’t seen Jimin in a while and was nervous to see my love again.

 

I got to school and went to class Jimin wasn’t in there he was either on his way or in the cafeteria, I decided to wait for him in class.

 

The bell rang and the kids started coming in, I saw the guys but Jimin wasn’t with them.

“Hey where is Jimin?” I asked Taehyung.

“I don’t know he wasn’t with us I thought he would have been here. He is probably at home he was sick yesterday, he probably stayed home.”

He was sick yesterday, he must had gotten worse.

I decided to text Jimin

 

To: Chimchim

Are you sick? I hope you get well soon. I miss you.

 

That I wasn’t going to be able to see him. I will go over after school.

 

 

~Last class~

 

The bell rang. School was over. I hurried outside and found Seungjae waiting outside. I went over to him.

“What are you doing here?”

“I was here to talk to Jimin, Where is he?”

“He didn’t come to school today, he is sick.”

“I thought he was at school since he didn’t answer the phone when I called him.”

“What were you going to tell him?”

“I was just here to tell him that I was leaving Korea I wanted to tell him bye before I left.”

“Oh, well he didn’t come today.”

“I guess I will just go over to his place later, good bye then,”

Seungjae got in his car and drove off.

I headed to Jimin’s house.

 

I arrived some minutes later and knocked on the door.

I was greeted by his mother.

“Hello, oh you must be Yoongi, You use to be my baby’s friend when he was little.”

“Yeah that’s me.”

“Jimin talks a lot about you but what are you doing here?”

“I came to see Jimin, I heard he was sick and he didn’t come to school.”

“What?” Her face changed she looked surprised and worried “What do you mean? Jimin didn’t come home last night, I thought he had stayed over at one of his friends’ houses.”

“What? He left my home yesterday at 8 and said he was going home. Wait I texted him around 9:30 yesterday and he didn’t answer and again today in the morning.” I started to panic.

 

Jimin’s mother and had gone to every possible place to where Jimin could have gone, we had even called the guys to help us look for him, he didn’t pick up his phone either. We looked everywhere but he wasn’t there.

Jimin was missing.

------------------

It had been a year since Jimin had gone missing and we still had no clue of where he could be. Every weekend Jimin’s mother, the guys and I would go around passing out flyers in hopes that someone would know where he was.

 But no one knew anything, no one had seen Jimin.

 


Hey guys,

well This is the last chapter.

I feel like most of you hate me for this.I am very sorry.

I hope you enjoyed my story.

Thanks to all of those who supported my story.

Please leave comments.

Part 2? Yes? No?