Yoongi why?

Exchange Student

I had planned to stay in the field all day but Seokjin called me and told me to go to class if I didn’t want problems with him, and honestly I didn’t want to see him when he was mad. So I went to class.

 

The bell rang to go to our last class, I debated whether I should go in or not I really did not want to see Yoongi.

Be a man Jimin, you can do this just go inside and act like nothing happened.

I walked in greeted Jungkook, sat down, looked down and hoped time would fly.

Lucky for me it did.

 The bell rang and I grabbed my bag and darted for the door.

I was almost out of the school when I felt someone grab my wrist. I turned around and saw Hoseok, he looked serious, I worried Hoseok was never serious.

“Hobi, what’s wrong you look so serious?”

“Did you think you could run away and everything would be fine?”

“What are you talking about Hobi?” he was scaring me WTF was he talking about

He smiled “Why are you leaving aren’t you going to Jungkook’s house today. I saw you going this way so I followed you. Come on let’s go!!” still holding on to my wrist he dragged me at the way to Jungkook’s house.

OK I was just going to stay for a while then I was leaving.

 

 

We walked into Jungkook’s house and he smiled “I thought you weren’t coming, you just ran off”

“Oh it was because… I needed to use the bathroom”

“Why didn’t you go to the one in school?”

“Umm… well because they are dirty and I don’t like using school restrooms”

“Well you can go to the restroom now, my restroom isn’t dirty.”

“Oh ok thank you… excuse me.” I went to the restroom closed the door and sunk to the ground.

I really don’t want to be here, Yoongi was just looking at me the whole time.

Ok just say your stomach hurts and that you are going home.

I flushed the toilet, held my stomach and walked out the restroom

“What’s wrong Jiminie? Are you ok?” Taehyung looked at me wide eyed.

“I am not feeling well my tummy hurts, I think I am going home.”

“I’ll walk you home Jiminie” Taehyung got up and linked arms with me.

Seokjin studied me “ok Jimin I hope you feel better, take care”

“Bye guys, I am taking Jiminie home.”

“I’ll take him” . We all turned to Yoongi “We live close by anyway and I want to go home” He grabbed my wrist and we left. We walked to the end of the street then he stopped and turned to face me.

“What are you doing?” what am I doing?

“WHAT are you doing?” he laughed

“Do you think I haven’t noticed how you are avoiding me.”

“I am not…avoiding… you.”

“Yes you are, you didn’t show up at homeroom then you ran away after class.”

“I am sorry ok I am just confused, I don’t understand you at all and it’s frustrating, tell me, what are you doing to me?”

“I am not doing anything, and no one asked you to understand me”

“Well if you stop confusing me and leave me alone I wouldn’t try to understand you. Why are you doing this to me? One second you hate me and next you are doing something that shows the complete opposite.” I felt tears forming in my eyes “I thought you hated me because you liked Taehyung or Jungkook, I don’t even know, but you told me you don’t like Taehyung… I just want to know one thing, why do you hate me so much Yoongi? Why?”

He just stared at me, he didn’t look like he was going to answered so I started to walk away but then he hugged me and I froze.

“I don’t hate you Jimin.”

“Please let me go Yoongi, I don’t know what is going on and I don’t want to get even more confused.”

He let go and looked me in the eyes “I don’t hate you.”

“Then why do you act that way towards me, why did you act like that when we met?”

“I didn’t act like that the first time we met, when we first met I asked you to play with me.”

“What are you talking about Yoongi? The first time we meet you didn’t want to be friends with me.”

“No, I asked you to play with me and you agreed.” Wtf was he talking about, I was done with him.

“I understand now, you are just making fun of me aren’t you. I actually thought you were being sincere. I am so stupid.” I walked away from him.

“No wait, JIMIN…Don’t you remember”

That stupid pale kid was just making fun of me, and I am stupid for thinking he actually had stopped hating me. Wasn’t it enough for him to just hate me, now he also had to make fun of me too. I was done with that pale kid.

 

 

Yoongi POV

I hadn’t know what to do so I had just embraced him.

“I don’t hate you Jimin.” That’s what I told him and he hadn’t believed me, I even told him about when we first met.

He doesn’t remember. Now I remember why I hated him…he had promised.

I still stood there where he had left me, I don’t know when but had started crying.

He remember right? You remember Chimchim?

 

 

 

Bach to Jimin POV

I laid in bed thinking of what had just happened. I thought he had changed, I guess I was the fool whose feelings changed for him.

That pale kid was just playing with me. I was 100% sure he did not ask me to play with him when we first met and I have witnesses to back me up.

But he had hugged me, I had liked the feeling of him hugging me. That just wanted to confuse me.


hello guys,

sorry for this chapter, its trash.

i hope you like it anyway.

 

-Park Ji-hyun