Chapter 6

Life as their wives

Last time:

The girls jaw dropped and Yookyung went to destroy her room once again.

Now:

' YOU'VE GOT TO BE F**KING KIDDING ME!!!' yelled Bomi . Jimin then said: ' I forgot to say, our manager said that we will be living with you peasents from now on... '' WHAT???!!' screamed the girls  . ' So expect our things to arrive in an hour or so .' V continued. ' Now go make us food , we're hungry.' said Jungkook clearly annoyed by their presence. Yookyung came back and heared what Jungkook said and exclaimed : ' What are we , your slaves , go make your own food.' The girls all nodded at Their sisters statement and went to the kitchen to clean the kitchen. The boys glared daggers at them , but stayed were they are. After some time they heared a crash and webt to look what the hell was going on. When they arrived , a plate was thrown at them and they met with  the look of seven very angry girls. 'So  angry that you girls even destroy your one house , I feel sorry for you.' said Jhope provocing. At this point Bomi charged at him with the a knive and pinned him to the wall, knive at his neck. The boys gasped and tried to get Bomi away from their friend. But they couldn't because her sisters were blocking them. Suddenly the temperatur dropped and the kitchen froze. BTS began to shiver while the girls didn't even looked like they were cold.