Chapter 7

Life as their wives

Last time:

Suddenly the temperatur dropped and thee kitchen froze. BTS began to shiver while the girls didn't even looked like they were cold.

Now: 

The girls eye color started changing, Chorongs red, Naeuns orange, Bomis pink, Yookyungs purple, Eunjis blue, Namjoos green and Hayoungs yellow. The boys gulped, when suddenly the girls blinked and stepped back. Bomi let the knive fall out of her hands onto the floor. The girls eyes changed back to normal and then they had a look of pure horror on their faces, so they ran into their  rooms and locked. The kitchen remained frozen and BTS looked wide at each other until Jungkook asked : ' Hyung are you alright?' Jhope nodded and went into the living room , his band mates following closely. 'What  just happened?' Suga asked unsure and the guys shrugged their shoulders. Jimin the asked : 'Should we talk to them?' 'I don't know , but I think it would be best if we do.' The guys nodded and all went to their exes room.

(With Jin and Chorong)

'What do you want Jin?' Chorong asked annoyed and looked up from the book she was reading. Jin just answered : 'We need to talk' 'There's nothing to talk about!'said Chorong, her voice sounding like someone poisening  him to Jin. 'We do!' said Jin firmly and Chorong retorded: 'Ah yeah and what exactly do we need to talk about?' He answered: 'About what happened just now, the wedding and the whole rest.' answered Jin and she looked at him and suddenly she stood up, grabbed his arm and shoved him out of her room. 'I will not talk about anything with you bastard.' she said and banged the door shut.