Chapter 1

Life as their wives

 On a normal day in summer there were 7 girls on their way to school. Those 7girls were the  nerd gang of the whole school called Apink. They didn't really care about what people said  because what those humans didn't know was that they had an undercover image. Apink loved what they were and they would give a about what people said. Eventhough their parents always beat the living hell out of them and their being bullied the whole time they could care less. They also had some really good friends like Exo and the principal of their  school because he had also an undercover image since he was Satan. Those girls were nerds in school but princesses in another dimension. With Exo as their assistant's  and Satan they balanced the world out.

 

" YAH PARK YOOKYUNG GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE !!!!" said the youngest of their Group , Hayoung, laughing . Yookyung only replied : " Not until i beat this f**king level!" Their oldest yelled : " STOP BEING SO LAME AND START RUNNING LESSONS 'BOUT TO BEGIN IN 10 MINUTES !!!" and they all scream: "RUN!!!!!!!"  All the people and the streets gave them weird looks but just left it .

Once the made it into classroom they were greeted by the married Sulay couple . Each of the Apink memebers adored the Couples and their children . The youngest of the whole group was the Kaisoo couples daughter Shi Yoon. Non of the children were allowed to go to school because of their unnatural hair colour and they were only 3 but looked like 18 year old. Their teacher  Mr. Choi came in and said that  they should take a seat . Now each student was bored except for Exo and Apink . 

 

* Time jump: to the break * 

 The Apink members walked down the hallway to get to the stairs theat let to the rooftop. Before they could reach it the Kingkas showed and beated them up. They didn't feel any pain so they didn't really care. Once Bts went away the girls went to the rooftop amd were greeted with the worried faces of the Exo members. " What happened to you guys ? Are you okay?" asked a very worried Panda that was being held by Kris so that he doesn't knoch them down..