Chapter 27

Life as their wives

Last time:
They took them and went to buy them.

Now:
The three girls were right now on their way home, to bring their sisters the dresses. Once the girps arrived the other members of Apink came storming out of their houses and Hayoung said: 'Where on earth were you three?' 'Relax, lil sis, we were just having fun, plus we bought you girls something, while we were shopping.' said Eunji and the three took out the four boxes with the dresses for their sisters. When the four opened the boxes their jaws dropped and Naeun said: 'Their ..... gorgeous. Thank you, you three.' 'No problem. After all, were sisters and when we buy something for one person, we also buy for the whole family.' said Yookyung and Apink had a family hug. They heard someone clear their throat and Apink turned around. It was BTS, who were now staring at them. Namjoo then said: 'What do you guys want?' 'Nothing much, just where were you girls?' Jimin asked and stared at Eunji. Eunji ignored his stare and looked at her watch, she then yelled: 'O_O Yookyung-unnie, Namjoo let's go if we want to be the first in the Skatepark.' Yookyung and Namjoo nod and they hear the three yell at the same time: 'We will see you guys in the evening. Don't worry about us, we're  going to be perfectly fine.' The others looked at each other and then decided to follow the three girls.

(Time skip: evening)
All of them came home, but three of them were slighty annoyed. Eunji then said angrily: 'Why did those three Devil Queens have to be there? Why are they always then there, when we are there?' The rest of Apink comforted the three and gave Rap Monster,Jimin and V a look that said -if those three come here again or show up wherever we go they die-. Rap Monster, Jimin and V nodded and looked away. The girls then decided to change and then watch a horror movie. The girls came downstairs and picked a movie. The movie they picked was 'A tale of two sisters' All of the girls and some of the boys were screaming in fear everytime a scary part came. When the movie the boys sighed in relief, but when they heard that Eunji, Yookyung and Namjoo wanted to watch another five horror movies, they went crazy. In the midst of watching, a few of them fell asleep, while a few of them went to theur rooms and the rest meaning Yookyung,Eunji and Namjoo watching the rest of the movies alone.