Chapter 5

Life as their wives

Last time:

All the girls nodded and went back to the dining room.

Now:

BTS parents looked at Apink and BTS with confused expressions. Hayoung couldn't stand the expressions of BTS parents and said looking straight at them: ' You don't have to worry , everything is going to be just fine.' And then all of them ate dinner quietly. After that the guest all went home and Apink cleaned up the house and went to bed.

 

Next day(Saturday):

'Breakfast is ready!' Yelled Namjoo and her six sisters ran down stairs into the dining room.Bomi groaned:' Do we have to marry BTS?' ' Unfortunately we have to Bbom, even if we don't want to' said Chorong sighing. Now they all just ate quietly until the moment the doorbell rang. Hayoung said:' Rong unnie go open the door.' ' Naeun do it ' said Chorong. Naeun then said : ' Bbom you do it' ' Tora (Yookyung) go open it' said Bomi and so on till it was back at Hayoung . Their maknae just groaned but went to open door. In front of their door was standing BTS with just as annoyed looks as Apink. Hayoung let them in and went to get her sisters.Once all of the girls and BTS were seated in the living room they just glared at each other. Chorong couldn't take it anymore and said: ' Can we  stop this stupid glaring contest, I have much more important things to do than waste my precious time with you dumb s.' 'Oh no you did just call us dumb.' said Jhope angry and Bomi said: ' Listen she just said the truth so if you have anything against it , then leavus alone and get f**king out of our house.' 'We would already have done that if our manager hadn't had forced us here and make bodyguards stand infront the house.' growled Suga.The girls jaw dropped and Yookyung went to destroy her room once again.