Chapter 3

Life as their wives

Last time:

' Stillpathetic' said Eunji

Now:

(Girls mind linc)

Namjoo: I just had a vision

Hayoung: What happened in the vision

Namjoo: Mother and Father arranged a marriage with BTS for us

Yookyung: You've got to be kidding me . They knew exactly that we hate them

Chorong: If you haven't forgotten they don't care about our feelings, why do you think did they always beat the out of us

Namjoo: Also those two are coming to our houses  at 6 in evening to tell us

Naeun: Great , do they also want us to cook for them or what

Namjoo: Actually they also bring BTS and their parents

All girls except for Namjoo: WHAT??????

Bomi: Let's just calm down for a minute

Eunji: We can't talk anymore our teacher is five steps away from our classroom.

Yookyung: Ok talk to you girls later

(Back in the reality)

When Eunjis,Namjoos, Hayoungs,Xiuchens and Taoris teacher came in everyone greeted him and class started.

(Time skip: After school)

The girls were walking home when they relized they had to buy ingredients so that they can cook. So they ran to the supermarket. After buying all yhe needed  ingredients they headed home and started cooking. At 5.30 they finished everything and went to change their clothes and at 6 their parents, BTS parents and BTS themsepves weree standing in front of their door. The girls let them in and brought them to the dining room and started eating . In the mids of dinner , the girls father cleared his throat and everyone looked at him. He saidd : ' I would like to announce that BTS' parents and we decided to arrange a marriage for you kids.' While BTS jaws droppep, because they couldn't believe whattheir parents did the girls were glaring at their parents. Jins father then continued and said : ' That's right , we also already spoke to your boys company and they said it is okay. The pairings therefor are: Jin and Chorong, Suga and Naeun, Jhope and Bomi, Rap Monster and Yookyung, Jimin and Eunji, V and Namjoo and last but not least Jungkook and Hayoung.We decided it would be best for you kids to bond for the next few days.' All the girls mentally groaned and looked at BTS with fake smiles.