Chapter 18 (Chorong and Jins wedding)

Life as their wives

It was the first of the seven weddings. It was Jin and Chorongs wedding.  The omegas of EXO and their kids and the daughters of Apink went to help Chorong, while the alphas and betas of EXO and Apinks sons went to help Jin.

(With Chorong)

Chorong was nervously staring at the mirror, while Baekhyun was doing her make up. When Baekhyun finished he went to help his daughter with her make up and Tao went to do Chorongs hair. After Tao finished doing Chorongs hair, he did the hair of the pups of his pack. After Tao finished doing their hair, Apink except for Chorong made their look more normal. Now all Chorong had to do was get into her dress. Chorong finished getting into her dress and then someone knocked on their door. Hayoung went to open, but when she smelled who it was, she had a disgusted look on her face. Hayoung opened the door just a little bit and asked: 'What do you want?' 'We want to talk to Chorong.' the voice behind the door said. When the ones in the room heard the voice, they had a annoyed look on their faces and Hayoung turned to the others. Each of them mothed: 'Don't let them in.' She nooded and then turned to the ones outside the room and said: 'Sorry,but I can't let you in.' 'Why not? Are you scared that we, the Devil Queens would ruin your girls dresses?' Yookyung got mad at that and went to the door and Hayoung made space for her. Yookyung then said: 'We're not scared that you would do something to our dresses, it's just that we don't want ugly people like you girls in this room.' 'Hiw dare you say that to us, the Devil Queens, the most beautiful people in the worls, but probably even more beautiful than the seven future queens.' The six mothers of the EXO pack got really annoyed at them and went out of the room. D.O then said: 'Leave before I call the guards.'  The girls glared at the six EXO members, but they glared back at them and the girls went away, scared that they might do something to them. When the six EXO members went back in Chorong was nervously standing in front of the mirror and Bomi then said: Chorong-unnie don't be nervous, you look beautiful. Also if those Devil Queens try to do something to you, we will prevent it from happening.' 'Eomma you can do it.' Eunnung said. Chorong stopped being nervous and had a few tears in her eyes, Baekhyun who saw it, dramatically said: 'Don't you dare cry Park Chorong, we don't want that beautiful face of yours to be ruined because of the make up, do we?' Chorong laughed at that and Luhan went to wipe away her tears. 

(With Jin)

Jin was pacing around in his room and the others in the room were watching his every move. Kris, who got dizzy after a while said: 'Could you stop pacing around already, I'm getting dizzy and I'm pretty sure the rest are getting dizzy as well.' At that Jin stopped pacing and sat down in one of the chairs. Someone knocked on the door and Jimin went to open it. When he opened it, he saw his and his band mates girlfriends and let them in. Jennie automatically went to Jin and kissed him, as did the her friends wirh their respective boyfriends. EXO were disgusted and held their hands in front of the eyes of Donghyun, Soonyoung and Jackson because they were to young to see such thing. Jin then said: 'Aww my girl so nice, even if I have to marry someone I hate.' EXO and Apinks sons had to snort at that and Jungkook asked: 'What?' ' It's just that those girlfriends of yours are so not nice, while Apink are probably the nicest people on earth you will ever know and also Apink are far more beautiful than thise ugly girls of yours.' Jackson saidz defending his mom and his aunts. His cousins and his uncles agreed at that, but BTS just shrugged it off. They all heard a knock and Soonyoung went to open the door. But when he opened it took him everything to not just slam the door shut into his grandmother's face and then he let her in.  She told them that the wedding was about to begin and all of them went to their respective places. When Jin stood at the altar, the music started playing and Apink came in and then Chorong who held her fathers hand. When Chorong stood in front of Jin, she took his hand and smiled at him. Jin smiled back at her. They said their vows and then the priest declared them to wife and husband. Both of them kissed each other and Jin and Chorong, felt butterflys in their stomach. Then all of them went to the after party and had fun,ate, danced, etc. At midnight after all the guests had left, except for Apink and BTS, who all stayed in the hotel with Chorong and Jin. But Apink and BTS had two reasons for staying, the fist was that they didn't want to leave their sister and the second was that the members of BTS were almost completely drunk.