Chapter 13

Life as their wives

Last time: 

So after that theh went into the movie room through another hidden door and watched a kids movie, since there were kids.

Now:

After the kids left that night, Apink went to the kitchen to eat something. After eating they cleaned the entire kitchen and then went into the living room, talking about what they should do now, since BTS was living with them now and they couldn't just come and go to missions. Also they didn't want BTS to know about their children just yet and texted their kids to tell them before when they come to visit so that the kids knew when to and when not to go through the hidden doors. The girls set up rules for the boys:

1. Do not come into our rooms without our permission

2. Your girlfriends are not to be in any of our houses

3. When you want something, get it yourselves

4. Do not touch our things

5.If you go somewhere tell us first

6. Do not come to close to us

7. Clean your things on your own

8. Do not touch our cars or  motorbikes

At the time the girls finished setting up the 8 rules, it was already 8 in the morning, so the girls rushed to their rooms to change into their pyjamas. The girls didn't want the boys to think, that they didn't sleep. After changing the girls prepaered breakfast and layed the table. They finished everything and went to wake up BTS.

 

With Chorong and Jin:

Chorong went into Jins room,to wake him up and found him sleeping on the floor. She guessed he fell down while sleeping. She kneeled next to him and then slapped him in the face and yelled: 'WAKE UP JIN, BREAKFAST IS READY!!!!' Jin jolted awake and glared at Chorong, he then kicked her out of the room and went to the bathroom to see a bruise forming on his right cheek, because of Chorongs slap. He sighed and then changed into more comfortable clothes, he then went into the kitchen and saw that he was the first in the kitchen between him and the members.

 

With Naeun and Suga:

When Naeun came into Sugas room, he was curled into his blanket snuggling to a plush kitten. Naeuns eyes widened, it was the plush kitten she gave him as a little present 4 years ago. She really wanted to tell him about his daughter, but also didn't. She knew she shouldn't and didn't, she kicked him out of his bed and heard a loud groan. Suga looked up and said annoyed: 'What is with you and your sisters kicking us out of the bed?' 'Habit' She just simply answered and went out of the room ,while yelling: 'YOU SHOULD GET READY, BREAKFAST IS READY!!!' Suga just changed and then went into the kitchen.

 

With Bomi and Jhope:

Bomi went into Jhopes room, seeing him sleep like an angel, just like he did, when they were a couple. Bomi sighed sadly and looked at him. She thought she would never forgive for what he did, but she couldn't stay mad at him, because he did something no one else could, he had her heart and gave her Jisoo. Her little angle and future princess of the fire kingdom. Now that she thought of it she remembered, that their crowning ceremony as queens would be in three weeks. She just yelled for Jhope to get up, because of breakfast and then left.

 

With Yookyung and Rap Monster:

Yookyung went into his room and woke him up. At first Rap Monster glared at her, for waking him up but then  stopped because she told him that breakfast was ready and also she was giving him her famous death glare. Rap Monster swore that if looks could kill, he would have been dead by now.  Yookyung left and he was looking sadly after her, he knew he shouldn't have left her, but he also wanted to fullfill his dreams. He hurt her and now she hates him and he , he still loved her. He just acted  that he loved toturing Apink, because he wanted her to never forgive him, for what he did.

 

With Eunji and Jimin:

Eunji came into Jimins room and saw him sleeping peacefully. She had a chesire grin on her face and went to his bathroom. She came out with a bucket of ice cold water and then she dropped the water onto his face. Jimin jolted awake freezing to death and glared at his future wife. Eunni still had the chesire grin on her face and then said: 'Breakfast is ready.' After that said Eunni left Jimin to change. Jimin then also went to the kitchen.

 

With Namjoo and V:

Namjoo  kicked V out of his bed as soon as she came in. Once she successfully woke him , she  told him that breakfast was ready and left for the kitchen. V glared after her. Namjoo felt V glaring at her and stuck her head inside V's room glating back at him. V froze and Namjoo now had a chesire grin on her face just like her older sister. 

 

With Hayoung and Jungkook:

When Hayoung came into Jungkooks bedroom, he was already ,because she could hear him washing himself up, through the water running in the bathroom. She then yelled: 'Hurry up Jungkook or the other won't leave you any breakfast.' She heared something shuffling and then the bathroom door opened, revealing Jungkook with only his boxer-shorts. Hayoung blushed at the sight aswell as Jungkook. Hayoung left and Jungkook closed the door behind him. After closing it he slid down the door, thinking of how to tell  Somin, thag he had to marry his ex.