Chapter 10

Life as their wives

Last time:

Both Hayoung and Jungkook follow Chorong down.

Now:

When the three came down everyone else was already there. They talked with the managers and BTS stuff was btought inside their rooms. The sisters were making lunch for everyone, when Eunji  music. It was one of their song: I don't know. They started singing to it. When BTS and their managers heared them sing, they were amazed they thought Apink couldn't sing. They all stuck their heads through the kitchen door as quietly as they could so that the girls wouldn't notice them. Hayoung smelled the nine and stopped singing. Eunji stopped the music and asked: 'What's wrong Maknae?' 'The others are watching us.' she answered and the rest snap their heads towards the door. BTS and their managers akwardly wave at them and left for the living room, as fast as they could. The girls finished making lunch and the girls layed the table. After lunch BTS managers went home and  BTS went to their respective rooms, while Apink went to Eunjis room. Namjoo then asked: 'What's wrong Chorong-unnie?' Said one answered: 'I found this, when I cleaned the kitchen.' The rest of Apink gasped and looked at the object. It was a silver ring and on it was a the head of a crocodile. They all knew who it was. Their newest enemie: Van Croc. Since the girls couldn't do much with the ring, they put it aside and decided to go for a swim. The girls except for Eunji went into their rooms, to change into their swimsuits and then went to their their hidden inside pool. Chorong was wearing a red bikini with skirt. Naeun was wearing a strapless bikini top with black shorts. Bomi was wearing wearing a strapless bikini with bows. Yookyung was wearing a purple bikini. Eunji was wearing a light blue strapless bikini. Namjoo was wearing mint green bikini top with skirt and Hayoung was wearing  a white strapless bikini top with skirt.  The seven swam for awhile, until one of their hidden doors leading to the inside pool and revealed EXO, EXOs daughters and their own daughters and sons. Nobody knows about them having daughters or sons except for the students of SM high. They all came in and Apink went to greet them and then their kids were engulfing in a hug. Apink smiled at their kids. The kids  knew about their parents past and how their fathers are now. (Apink members were pregnant with BTS' children when they broke up)