Chapter 4

Life as their wives

Last time:

All the girls mentally groaned and looked at BTS with fake smiles.

Now:

BTS got confused and looked at Apink with what the hell-looks . The girls looked at each other and Chorong conjured a piece of paper and a pen under the table and wrote ' play along' on it. She gave it to the Namjoo who showed the piece of paper to them. BTS finally got that the girls were trying to fool their parents so that they don't need to spend time with them. All of the boys looked at J-hope and he said :' We don't have to spend time with them mum, dad we're already super great friends and getting to marry them is just great...' The boys and the girls all face palmed at his attend to bring them out of this situation. Jimins father then said happy: ' If your so happy about marrying them , then your probably going to break with your girlfriends because none if your boys parents and us like those girls.' BTS jaws dropped. Jin then said: ' Why don't you like them ??' ' Because son, they are stupid bullys that only care about themselves and don't think about others , plus that one time a few weeks ago we saw them threatining some poor kids to make their assignments or they would do something to their family and they changed you boys so much.' said Jins mother and his father continued : ' Your mother is right Jin , you guys did change alot since you met them , you're not the sweet boy that always helped the ones being bullied you became a bully yourself.' ' So what maybe we are bullys but don't you dare say something bad about our girls , mother , father! ' Jungkook said angrily and everyone in the room was shocked except for Apinks parents they smirked at each other and already knew they could use thise boys help to make their daughters life a living hell. Apink excused themselves and went into the kitchen and put a silence spell on it so no one could hear them. 'What should we do now I don't want to marry them' said Hayoung and looked at Bomi who looked like she was going to cry. Yookyung then said : ' We may have to marry them, but we don't have to do anything after we married so if they stay out if our business then we're going to stay out of their business. Plus mother and father are probably going to use them so that they can make our lives a living hell.' All the girls nodded and went back to the dining table.