Chapter 15

Life as their wives

Last time:

After that BTS had to do the dishes and clean the kitchen, while Apink got ready for bed.

Now:

(Next morning)

It was 5 in the morning when Apink woke up. They got ready for school and then went downstairs to prepare breakfast. After making breakfast it was 6.30 and  the girls except for Eunji set the table, while Eunji went to the boys room to wake them up, with seven buckets of ice cold water flying behind her. The girls heard six screams, one angry yell and one person laughing. Eunji came downstairs and 5 minutes later came BTS glaring at Eunji. Eunji just laughed and sat down. The door bell suddenly rung and Naeun went to open it. The others were sitting there eating, when Naeun came into the dining room with BTS' manager. Chorong asked if they wanted to eat something and BTS' manager gladly agreed. BTS, BTS' manager and Apink talked about the wedding plans and when they get the dresses, etc. After that BTS went with their managers to their van while Apink went into their garages to their beloved cars. The groups drove to school. When Apink got there they already saw BTS and their girlfriends and they also saw EXO. Apink went to them, but what they didn't notice was that the Devil Queens were glaring at them, but EXO noticed it and glared right back at them. The Devil Queens got mad at that and played like they were scared for their boyfriends so that they could have a 'talk' with EXO. 

(Time skip: school end)

The Apink members were right now standing outside of school with EXO waiting for BTS. When BTS came out, their girlfriends were with them. BTS arrived infront of the two groups and Jungkook said: 'Our girls are coming with us.' 'They are not coming with us, I don't want that smell of your bitcb girlfriend in my precious car.' said Hayoung angry and glared at BTS and the Devil Queens. The rest of the Apink members and EXO agreed with Hayoung. The Devil Queens just scoffed and then  Hyemi said,in what she thought was a cute voice : 'Oppa, don't worry about it, you can just show us your suits tomorrow when we come to your house.' Jimin cooed at her and Namjoo angrily and annoyed asked: 'Since when is it BTS' house and since when do you es have the allowness to just come to Apinks house?' 'Uh since BTS were forced to marry you losers.' said Sooyoung and and Xiumin and Chen had to hold back Yookyung, so that sge doesn't kill them, even though all of the members of EXO and Apink want to kill the Devil Queens. The Devil Queens then left and Jin said angrily: 'What the hell is your problem, talking to our girls like that?' 'Thise girls deserved it.' Kris said coldly and then went into Eunjis car with Tao. The rest of them also got into their cars. Jin was with Chorong, Suho and Lay. Suga was with Naeun and Chen. Jhope was with Bomi, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Rap Monster was with Yookyung and Xiumin. Jimin was with Eunji, Kris and Tao. V was with Namjoo, Kai and D.O and Jungkook was with Hayoung, Sehun and Luhan. Once they all arrived the alphas and betas of EXO went with BTS to get their suits, while the omegas of EXO went with Apink. They all got their dresses and the omegas of EXO telepathically agreed to help Apink on the next day to get their dresses for their crowning ceremonys. After all of them got their dresses and suits, they all went home. Apink didn't have to stop to bring EXO to their dorm, because their house was right next to Apinks house.