Chapter 20 (Bomis and Jhopes wedding)

Life as their wives

The third wedding day, it was Bomis and Jhopes wedding. The omegas, and female children with Bomi and the alphas,betas and masculine children with Jhope.

(With Bomi)

Bomi already had her hair and make up finished and went to dress up. Once in the the dress, she felt a little nervous, because she was scared, something bad might happen. Someone knicked on the door and the person behind the door said: 'Guys it's me Alice and the rest.' Baekhyun let the imprints of the Quileute pack in and then closed the door. Emily then said: 'Bomi you look, I don't know how to tell you in words.....' 'How about stunning, gorgeous.' said Kim and Emily agreed, as did the other people in the room. Tao left the room,because he wanted to get himself something to drink, when he came back in ,he locked the door and said: 'Watch out, those stupid girls are coming again.' 'You mean those ugly witches, who think they are more beautiful than Apink, even though they so are not.' said Claire and Tao said: 'Yes those ugly witches.' Everyone in the room laughed at that and they heard someone knock the door. Everyone in the room groaned, bht didn't open the door. Luhan yelled:  ' Leave before I call the guards, you ugly witches.' Namjoo had a vision of the Devil Queens swearing and quickly went to Jisoo and put her hands on her ears, to prevent her from hearing anything. The others immediately understood what she did and also put their hands on their hands on the ears of their own child. They then heard Sooyoung say : 'We are not ing ugly you es, we are the most beautiful people in the whole universe.' Everyone in the room snorted at that and Alice said: 'You  should look in the mirror first ,before you say things like that, you stupid girls.' They heard someone gasp and the ones in the room had a hard time not laughing. The ones in the room heard Somin say: 'You will pay for this Apink.' Then the only thing they heard was someone walking away, rather loudly. Tzuyu then said: 'If they walk that loud, how loud is it when they dance?' Everyone laughed at that. 

(With Jhope)

'I don't know why I'm so nervous.' Jhope frustratedly yelled, while the rest put their hands on their ears, because Jhope was yelling  in nervousness since almost 10 minutes. Donghyun really got annoyed at that and yelled: 'Stop yelling, we already understood that you are nervous for no reason.' Jhope shut up at that and then Apinks mother came in, telling them ,that the wedding would start in a few minutes. All of them went to their respective places and waited for the music to start playing. Once the music started playing Apink came in, followed by Apinks father and Bomi, who had  a pure smile on her face. Once she reached Jhope, she took his hand and smiled. They said their vows and were then pronounced as husband and wife by the priest. At the after party they had fun and danced, ate, etc. The BTS members even danced with their fiancees/wives. There was one time, when Collin asked Chorong to dance with him and he did everything to show that he could be a gentleman when he wanted to. Chorong then said giggling: 'Always such a gentleman.' Collin smiled at that. When Jin saw it, he got really jealous without knowing it and said: 'That er will die...' It was around one in the morning when all the guests had left, except for Apink and BTS. The hotel made a mistake and made the rooms, that way, that the boys were sleeping int the same room with their respective fiancee/wife.  

Jin thought this was the best chance to talk to his wife about it, when they came into their room and he said: 'Chorong let's have a talk shall we.' 'Ok....' Chorong said, already noticing that he was drunk. 'Who on earth was that boy, that you danced with a wile ago Chorong.' 'It is none of your business, who I'm with and who not.' Chorong said angry. 'It is my business, because you are my wife and I'm the only person that gets to touch you and I'm the only person, that is allowed to love and kiss you.' Jin said angrily. Chorong was shocked at his out burst, but was even more shocked when he slammed her against the wall and kissed her. She couldn't help,but kiss him back and things just happened.