Chapter 2 ~ The Familiar and the Land God

So.. I've become a God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook woke up the next morning with a bright smile on his face, eyes still closed.

"Hahha. I had this weird dream last night where a guy called Taehyung kissed me and i became the Land God and when i went to his house i met these two shrine spirits called Thing 1 and Thing 2, hahha!! And i met a red headed yokai fox called Jimin who was about to burn me alive. HAHAHHAHA." Jungkook laughed loudly. (He said that whole paragraph fast)

"I must be crazy to think that!! HAHAHA!!!" Jungkook said as he couldn't stop laughing and tears had formed from his eyes from laughing too much.

 

Then he heard a voice, two voices...

 

No it couldn't be real right? 

 

He opened his eyes and looked around..

 

It was the same room he fell asleep in and the two shrine spirits were sat down next to him.

 

"The Master is finally awake!!" One of them yelled.

Jungkook was left confused again but then be realised he was talking about him.

 

"Am i really here?" Jungkook asked.

 

"You are, Master. Oh and young Master, what is your name?" Thing 2 asked.

"Oh.. And my names Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. But where's Jimin? Im sure i heard someone yesterday whilst i was sleeping." Jungkook asked.

"Yes Master Jungkook. That was Master Jimin. He has been by your side for some time now." Thing 1 said, pointing at the red headed yokai fox who had flames burning around him.

 

Oh he was angry alright.

 

Jungkook chuckled nervously before speaking.

 

"Er.. Jimin? Do you mind bring here? Its just that yesterday you were.. well.. kinda mad.." Jungkook asked.

The burning fire around Jimin had calmed down and instead he smiled.

 

Jungkook smiled back at him but was not ready for the sudden outburst of the yokai fox.

 

"YOU THINK I MIND!! OF COURSE I BLOODY MIND!! WAITING FOR TAEHYUNG TO GET BACK AND INSTEAD A PUNY BOY GETS BROUGHT BACK FOR ME TO 'SERVE'. THAT." Jimin yelled.

 

This time Jungkook wasn't going to sit around and let this poxy fox talk to him like that.

 

"DO WHAT YOU WANT THEN, PARK JIMIN. I DON'T NEED YOU. OFF. I CAN DO MUCH MORE WITHOUT YOU OR YOUR HELP." Jungkook retorted back.

 

Jimin chuckled. "Well.. Let's see how you deal with the chores around the shrine, HUMAN." Jimin said before disappearing again.

 

Jungkook looked blank..

 

Chores? Chores? Chores????

 

This shrine was MASSIVE!! There must have been a load of chores to do and Jungkook honestly couldn't be bothered.

 

"Master Jungkook!! Master Jimin is right! There is a load of chores to do around the shrine so its best to start now, Young master. We have alot to do!!" The two shrine spirits said in unison.

 

"Ok.." Jungkook sighed.

 

The first tasks and chores of the shrine were not too bad. It was mostly manual labour and cleaning and Jungkook was doing ok with them.

 

He may have been small but he was quite strong for a young boy like him.

 

Just when Jungkook was going to get started on task 2 which was sorting out people's wishes and organising them, Jimin appeared in front of him.

"Hah. Given up already, human? Just so you know, the tasks for a puny boy like you will get harder and harder, so i couldn't be bothered to help someone like you. Instead of putting this all upon yourself, how about you go back to where you came from? Back to your own house." Jimin asked, sounding cocky.

 

Jungkook scoffed at the attitude of this fox. Wow.. Who the hell did he think he was to be talking to Jeon Jungkook like that?

"One, shut the hell up PARK CHEE MIN. Two, i don't need your help and three." Jungkook's voice went quieter at this point. "I don't have a house to go back to... My dad ran away, and our house got siezed so i have no home to go back to..." Jungkook sighed as he looked down.

 

For a second, the red headed Yokai fox, looked down at Jungkook, his eyes softening at the sight but like i said it was only for a second, before he said, "Not my problem." And kicked Jungkook.

 

And then he disappeared again.

 

Jungkook sighed again.

 

Then he went to get on with the second task. To sort out the wishes of people who came to the shrine over the last 30 years.

"Master Jungkook, you are not to do alot of organising or writing as Master Jimin had kindly written of those who came in and prayed, over the 30 years. Here are the books. Please look through them all." Thing 1 and 2 said before 3 big piles of books were placed beside him.  

Man this was long.. 2 of the piles touched the ceilings.. and there were some books just falling out of the piles..

 

Then Jungkook picked up a book and read through every single detail that Jimin had written. Wow.. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter