Chapter 7 ~ White Snake

So.. I've become a God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 days pass and nothing much really happened.

Of course theres Jackson still being Jackson and annoying as hell and Jimin whos the exact same but Jungkook just carried on normally as if nothing happened.

He knew Jackson was a tengu which was another form of Yokai, but instead of him being something like a fox, he had black feathered wings on his back but unlike Jimin, Jackson's wings were visible to humans if he had exposed them. He had to be extra careful.

Since Jackson knew that Jungkook was a land god, he didnt try anything as he knew one wrong move towards Jungkook, may even cause him his life and that if he messed with him, he knew Jimin would end him.

But then, Jackson did get closer to Jungkook, they talked abit but it wasnt much but still at least it wasnt awkward and Jackson was used to Jungkook's coldness.

 And hey, at least it meant he didnt have to wear that stupid frog hat to school, ever again.

 

Meanwhile, at school, everyone had cleaning duties and Jungkook's was to clean up the class. Just like many other, he got straight to work and was just wiping the blackboard when he heard a ruckus just outside the classroom.

Jungkook went outside to see what all the fuss was about.

He saw none other than Kim Yugyeom who was laughing and shooing something away with his mop.

 

"Movveee snakeee. It looks creepy what the hell. Just move already you stupid white snake." Yugyeom said as he carried on prodding the snake, hard.

 

Jungkook pushed Yugyeom out the way and said, "Get lost Yugyeom and leave it alone. What has it done to you eh? It hasnt bitten you or attacked so why are you trying to provoke it. If anything, its because you want the attention, isn't it?"

"Shut the hell up." Yugyeom said as he was blabbering on.

Jungkook ignored him and bent down to pick up the snake who was wrapped around his arm. He then opened the window and let it free, bending over the window frame to make sure the white snake was put on the ground carefully, without getting hurt.

 

"Go. Go on. You're free now, you don't need to stay here." Jungkook said as he smiled at the white snake.

 

The snake stared at Jungkook with its black beady eyes for a while and then slithered away in the grass.

 

Jungkook sighed before closing the window.

 

"Woah!! HAHA. Look at your arm, Mr Nice Guy. Whats that then, you sure the snake didnt bite you?" Yugyeom said pointing at Jungkook's arm.

 

It was red and looked as if something had been coiled around his arm and tightened it so much, his blood stopped flowing. It must have been the snake of course but Jungkook never felt the snake tighten on his skin, it must have just been an allergic reaction.

But one thing that was a bit off was that there was three white lights, shaped like little beads in Jungkook's arm. He didnt take any notice of this as he just shrugged it off and went back to the classroom to work.

Of course he could hear Yugyeom creating another ruckus as he was a loudmouth and just plain annoyance.

"Oh my god. DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT!! It was that white snake again!! I swear its been stalking me or something you know because i saw it by my house and my grandma's stall. Seriously creepy.." Yugyeom exclaimed as he then told more white lies to his audience.

 

Tch. Idiot.

 

The rest of the day went pretty well.

 

 

Nothing had happened and no one disturbed Jungkook, not even Jackson. Jackson wasn't there for the whole day, but Jungkook didn't really care, at least it was peaceful and quiet.

 

The school hours went by and it had come to an end, finally Jungkook thought.

 

He walked home the usual way but then all of a sudden it had started raining.

 

Really heavily.

 

"Urgh.. Now im going to get wet." Jungkook thought but a minute after he walked on, it got heavier and heavier and to the point where everything looked so foggy.

 

The boy was drenched.

 

"3..2..1.. GO!" Jungkook shouted as he ran at the speed of light. He wasnt going to be walking in this heavy rain anymore, not unless he wanted to catch a cold.

 

Since Jungkook was athletic and sporty, he reached home just before the hail stones fell from the descended sky.

 

But what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter