Chapter 4 ~ New Boy ~ Part 1

So.. I've become a God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook woke up early the next morning, only to find Jimin awake, making breakfast, most likely for himself.

 

"You're awake now?" Jimin said.

 

"Yeah..." Jungkook said sleepily, whose eyes were still closed.

 

"WELL HURRY THE HELL UP AND GET OUT OF BED." Jimin shouted. "You have school today." He said.

 

Jungkook jumped out of bed, now fully awakened due to the ear ache he heard.

"Aish... I'm awake now, happy? Urgh.. school." Jungkook replied, glaring at Jimin.

 

"Well, you're to hurry up or you'll be late for school.And we wouldn't want you to be running, would we?" Said Jimin with an evil glint in his eyes.

 

Jungkook just glared at him again.

 

As Jungkook got ready for school, Jimin sat there sipping tea, in amusement watching the boy rushing to get ready quickly.

 

Jungkook was not a morning person.

 

Especially if he woke up late.

 

It was already 8:30am and Jungkook had to get to school by 8:40am but he still hadn't left the shrine and just when he was about to leave, Jimin stopped him.

 

"Aish.. What do you want Jimin. Im already late as it is." Jungkook said with a huff.

"You are to wear this hat to cover the Land God mark on your forehead so that it is not seen by others. We can't risk someone finding out about it and you are to wear it ALL DAY. NEVER TAKE IT OFF."Said Jimin as he handed Jungkook a frog hat.

It was noticeable alright.

Forget the Land God mark, this was way more embarrassing and annoying.

 (I thought of this hat but not the cat XD)

 "No." Jungkook replied firmly.

"Its either this or im coming to school with you. I can meet your classmates." Jimin grinned.

 No. There was no way in hell Jimin was going to school with Jungkook. NO WAY IN HELL WAS THAT GOING TO HAPPEN.

 "Fine. I'll wear it. Hope you're happy FOX." Jungkook retorted.

 

 Jimin grinned evilly.

 

 "Here." He smiled as he put the frog hat on Jungkook's head.

Oh this was no happy smile.

Wth Jimin, there was no telling if his smile was a fake one or a genuine happy smile.

 

 

But let me tell you, this smile was NOT a genuine smile.

 

Jungkook cursed at Jimin in his head and left the shrine, giving a pissed off look at Jimin who was grinning evilly.

 

Its as if he enjoyed winding Jungkook up and making him hate him even more, because if thats what he was doing, he was doing a great job because Jungkook hated him.

Jungkook sighed and started walking to school. Then he looked at his watch and realised the time. It was 8:35am already.

 

 

HE WAS GOING TO BE LATE.

 

Jungkook ran all the way to school, not stopping to look at the time or wipe his sweat away.

 

 

School gates closed at 8:40am precisely and the home room teachers came in a few minutes later, enough time for the students to settle.

 

You're probably wondering how Jungkook knew his way to school, from the shrine right?

 

Thing 1 & 2 had shone a gold light down Jungkook's path so that he could get to school and it was only Jungkook that was able to see it as he was the Land God.

 

Jungkook had arrived to school just before the gates closed and went to his homeroom. 

Of course Jungkook got glares and a couple of smirks and comments from other students but he didn't care.

He just wanted this day to quickly go by and then he could kill Jimin when he got home.

Of course the day couldn't go by peacefully without Kim Yugyeom disturbing him.

 "Aigoo.. Don't you look cute today Jeon Jungkook? What's with the hat, makes you look more like a baby, no wonder your father can't keep up with you." Yugeom smirked before grabbing the young boys face and cupping his cheeks.

Jungkook punched him in the face, making his nose bleed. "Oooo, fiesty today arent we, Jungkook" Yugyeom laughed.

 " off Yugyeom, before i make that face of yours look like hell. You know what it looks like right now? It looks like someone tried to put out a fire on your face with a fork." Jungkook retorted back.

"Oh wait. That's you every day." Jungkook said as he smirked at him before sitting down in his seat.

This earned a few 'oohs' from the class and Yugyeom just growled at Jungkook, leaving him alone.

At this time, the homeroom teacher walked in and told Yugyeom to wash himself up in the toilets and then Jungkook excused himself to the toilets.

Yeah, Yugeom normally teased Jungkook and his family but then he realized and took in all the things that had happened ever since his dad had left him.

Things didnt exactly go as planned but he didnt complain and it made him almost grateful for the home he was living in, despite Jimin being the usual sly fox.

He chuckled at this but then remembered memories of his mother and older brother.. and it brought tears to Jungkook's eyes..

Just then, beside him, a puff of smoke appeared in form of a 9 tailed red head fox. 

 

It was Jimin.

 

"Whats wrong Jungkook, crying?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter