Chapter 15 ~ Beware of what is to come..

So.. I've become a God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Jungkook went off to bed, he couldn't stop tossing and turning. For some reason, his body wouldn't let him go to sleep that night, as if something was bothering him.

 

Jungkook sighed before finally going downstairs to get a glass of water, in which he took back upstairs with him.

 

He took a sleeping pill along with the water, in hope to get some shut eye but it looked like the pill was taking its time on affecting Jungkook so he just lay down on his bed, contemplating and thinking about the people he had met and how much better his life was.

 

He smiled until a voice interrupted his thoughts.

 

This voice was familiar..

 

Jungkook had recognised this voice and was sure it could've been him..

 

"Jungkook," The voice called out. "Listen to me and do not ask any questions. I cannot reveal much and do not have long to stay here, so listen."

 

Jungkook nodded as a blue glowing butterfly appeared in his room and in a puff of smoke, transformed itself in form of a man.

 

Taehyung.

 

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung and was about to speak until Taehyung cut him off.

 

 

 "Jungkook, listen to me. You and Jimin are to be careful from now on. The inevitable could happen. Stay close to one another and trust NOBODY but Jimin. The world is cruel Jungkook-sshi and you have to stay strong no matter what the circumstances are." Taehyung sighed. "Be wary of those around you. Can you really trust them? Heed my warning Jungkook-sshi as this time, the impossible will become possible. You don't know what could happen." Taehyung said sternly as he walked around Jungkook's room.

 

"Understand?" He said as a warm rectangular smile was shown on his face.

 

Jungkook nodded in return in to which Taehyung smiled one last time before clicking his fingers as Jungkook's small head hit the delicate, soft pillows beneath him.

 

He was finally asleep.

 

 

Taehyung walked over to the sleeping boy, his face, before sighing.

"The world really is cruel Jungkook-sshi..

As long as you have determination and hope, nothing can stop you."

 

 And with that being said, Taehyung transformed back into a butterfly before disappearing again.

 

 Jimin's POV:

Huh? Where am i?

 

All that could be seen was clouds in every direction and the constant noise of children and people crying, begging and screaming. 

 

 

"Like that Jiminie? It's music to my ears." A man suddenly spoke.

 

 

Jimin turned to the direction of where the voice could be heard.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter