Chapter 11 ~ Going back to the Past, What's changed?

So.. I've become a God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the weird turn of events that took place, Jimin and Jungkook went to bed straight away, not speaking a word to one another, to wake up bright and early the next morning for school.

 

Next Day~

Jungkook woke up later than usual today and quickly put on his uniform as well as dragging his school bag across the floor. He felt like crap.

 

As he walked out of his bedroom, Thing 1 & 2 quickly ran up to their master, with worried expressions on their faces.

 

"Master Jungkook!! You look very tired and drained, master, sit down for a moment please!!" Thing 1 & 2 chorused.

 

Jungkook nodded and sat down.

 

Thing 1 quickly ran over to the kitchen to get a thermometer and popped it into Jungkook's mouth.

 

It read 39.4 degrees celsius.

 

 "Oh Master Jungkook!! You have a temperature!! You are too sick to be going to school!! Stay at home, just for today!!" Thing 2 said.

 

"No.. Honestly, i would if i could.. But any more abscences from school will result in me repeating the year. So you see, i can't..." Jungkook said as he walked over to the door, grudging along with his bag.

 

"Noo Master Jungkook. Please!! You can't!!!" Thing 1 & 2 begged as they tried to stop Jungkook.

 

Just then, Jimin appeared.

 

"Master Jimin!!! Master Jungkook is very sick and he cannot go to school, but he still wants to go!! Please, Master Jimin, tell him!!" Thing 1 yelled.

 

Jimin looked at Jungkook and picked hin up off the ground. "Aish, you're too heavy." Jimin strained as he put the young boy down.

 

Instead, Jimin observed the boy, analysing him in every way possible. Jungkook eyed the boy.

 

"You do seem to have a temperature. Oh well, if only there was a way for you to go to school. There's nothing i can do." Jimin said, walking away.

 

Then Thing 1 had an idea.

 

"Wait Master Jimin!! There is a way!! YOU can be Jungkook. For the day." Said Thing 1 as he smiled.

 

"Huh? Be me? Is that even possible? And what do you mean?" Asked Jungkook utterly confused in everything.

 

Jimin froze in his footsteps.

 

"Yeah!!! That's right Master!!! Master Jimin could transform into you for the day and that way you won't have to have an absence from school and you won't need to repeat the year." Said Thing 2 happily as he looked over to Jimin.

 

"Yeahhh, that could work. What do you say Jimin?" Said Jungkook as he looked over at the Jimin who was banging his head against the wall.

 

Jungkook chuckled nervously.

 

"Er.. Jimin? What are you doing?"

 

Jimin looked over to the boy, with souless eyes. "Im trying to wake myself up from this nightmare."

 

The two shrine spirits chuckled at Master Jimin's humour. "Master Jimin, its just for today. You've seen for yourself exactly how unwell Master Jungkook is.. Please.. Just for one day?" Pleaded the two shrine spirits.

 

Jimin sighed before transforming himself into Jungkook. Although he was Jungkook, the aura was different.

 

Jimin seemed more.. more..

 

More angry, however his eyes sparkled beautifully and made him look more handsome and appealing to others.

 

Jimin didnt stay a second longer and quickly left to go to 'school', disguised as Jungkook.

 

Meanwhile, Jungkook smiled happily to himself and lay himself flat on the floor before groaning in pain.

 

"Master Jungkook, what is wrong!!??!?" Both shrine spirits asked, worried about Jungkook's welfare.

 

"No, im honestly ok," Jungkook chuckled. "I thought i was on my bed." He chuckled nervously as he rubbed his back.

 

"Master Jungkook, lets get you to bed so you can rest up well." Thing 1 & 2 smiled.

 

Jungkook smiled back and complied to everything they said and soon enough, he fell asleep.

 

As Jungkook was sleeping so peacfully and sound, he didn't realise that someone had entered the shrine.

 

It was Yoongi.

 

He walked in, hoping he wouldn't see the yokai fox and just Jungkook himself. As he walked around the shrine in search of Jungkook, he looked around at everything.

 

Hmm...

 

Interesting...

 

Then he arrived to a room, more specifically, Jungkook's room and he slowly opened the door. He looked in awe to see a sleeping boy, with a white wet towel sitting upon his forehead. The boy was pale.

 

Yoongi walked across the room and lay down beside Jungkook, staring at him, peacefully.

 

He started the younger boy's head and touching his beautiful purple hair which bloomed like a flower. He smiled but quickly frowned and abruptly stopped touching the boy's hair.

 

He looked upwards towards the cieling and sighed.

 

"So.. You really.. Do like him.. *sigh*

 

"If only i couldn't sense people's emotions... I mean, it has its advantages and disadvantages... Jungkook-sshi.. You really like that fox eh?" Yoongi muttered to himself.

 

Jungkook stirred in his sleep.

 

"Maybe.. Just maybe.. If you know the truth.. You won't feel the same anymore.." Yoongi smiled as he clicked his fingers which brought a lamp.

 

"If you know his past, you won't see the same Jimin..." Yoongi chuckled.

 

He sat up on Jungkook's bed and ppaced his hand upon the wet towel on Jungkook's head, casting a spell.

 

"Oh, magic lamp, take us back to the past of Park Jimin and when this child wakes up, he shall remember all that has happened in the past, as a dream. Come, take his body and spirit through to the past." Yoongi enchanted and then the magic lamp, began to smoke up Jungkook's room.

 

Jungkok tossed and turned in his sleep.

 

Jungkook-sshi...

 

Come back safely..

 

Please..

 

That was all Jungkook heard before he woke up with a startle. He was breathing hard and sweating non stop.

 

"Where am i?" He said breathlessly as he looked around to see himself completely surrounded by fog.

 

Then he looked down and realised he was no longer in his bed, but standing?

 

Just exactly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter