Chapter 12 ~ Just a Dream?

So.. I've become a God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The man took no time in grabbing Jungkook's collar and punched him, hard. Jungkook didnt understand why the man was punching him until he heard the man whisper under his breath.

 

"Let's see how much you can take, eh? Before we have fun, let's see how much you can tolerate. The longer you stay alive, the better and more treasureable you'll be to us." The man smirked.

 

The man continued punching Jungkook and had just landed his 6th blow on him, before the other guy stepped in and stopped the man.

 

He looked at Jungkook, eyeing him.

 

Normally, he had murder in his eyes but this boy..

 

 

This boy was intruiging..

 

He didn't know what to feel.

 

"Stop." The guy said bluntly.

 

The man took one look at him, before giving him a questioned look.

 

 

"What's wrong, Jimin-ah? Don't you like what you see? A mere human, begging, down on his knees. Worthless, pointless, mereless and weak." The man replied smugly.

 

 

Jimin smiled, before looking over at Jungkook.

 

"Of course i like what i see, hyung but if we want to have fun, then why waste this opportunity in just beating him? Yeah hyung, i get you want to test the limit of this boy but like i said why waste our time now? We can test his limit after we have fun with him, don't you think?" Jimin consoled.

 

The man thought to himself for a second before a huge grin appeared on his face. "Yeahhhh!! Not a bad idea, Jimin-ah.. Not a bad idea, indeed.." The man smiled.

 

The two started talking and having their own conversation, leaving Jungkook alone and so Jungkook used this chance to get away from the two of them.

 

However as he quickly got up on his feet, he saw Jimin glare at him but didn't say anything to the other man.

 

 

Jungkook gave him a question look but decided not to stick around any longer, just in case the man noticed.

 

As Jungkook ran, he saw Jimin and the man's figure slowly fade into the fog that was surrounding him.

 

Then, voices were heard.

 

"HELLO!??! IS ANYONE THERE??? HELLO???" Jungkook said frantically, just hoping someone would be able to help him or help him get out of wherever he was.

 

Jungkook continued yelling, until he saw two dark silouhettes in the distance..

 

  Although they were both silouhettes, Jungkook could just make out that the two of them were guys. One was taller than the other. 

 

"I will protect you no matter what.. No one will take you, you're mine.."

 

Hmm.. That sounded awfully familiar..

 

"I love you."

 

And then after that, Jungkook's head was burning like crazy.

His head was throbbing so much to the point where he collapsed on the floor but he still tried to watch the two figures.

 

He felt that he needed to watch them.

 

I dont know.. It was just a hunch, i guess..

 

As he tried to keep his eyes on the two, the pain became intensely worse but subsided after awhile.

 

The two figures were still talking and then a cherry blossom had flown right past Jungkook's nose.

 

It was just the one, alone, all on its own and that's when he heard a voice speak.

 

It was one of the two figures.

 

" Jae, our relationship will still be able to work. I'll get what's needed for you, before anything happens, but just promise me. Promise me, you won't die.. Not until i come back.. Please.." The figure spoke softly. 

 

And then Jungkook felt immense pain in his chest again, before finally his body shut down and his whole world became black..

 

"Jungkook-sshi, JUNGKOOK-SSHI!!!" A voice yelled.

 

This caused Jungkook to quickly jump up in his sleep, beads of sweat, running down his forehead.

 

He frantically looked around to his surroundings and realised he was in his bedroom and sighed with relief.

 

Then he looked over to the side to see an anxious Yoongi.

 

"Are you ok, Jungkook?" He said, with a worried expression.

 

Jungkook smiled and replied, "Don't worry Yoongi, i'm fine. Just had a nightmare, that's all.. Anyway, when did you come in? I didn't hear you."

 

Yoongi smiled back and said, "I came in whilst you were sleeping but you kept tossing and turning in your sleep, what kind of nightmare did you have?"

 

Jungkook sighed under his breath, nervously.

 

He was hesitant to speak, but why?

 

"Erm... Well.." Jungkook spoke as he put his hand behind his neck.

 

"Is it something you don't want to talk about?" Yoongi intervened.

 

"Something like that.. But Yoongi.. Can i ask you something?" Jungkook said quietly.

 

"You just did." Yoongi grinned. "Only joking, yeah, go on. What do you wanna ask?"

 

"Have you ever felt that you were in your dreams.. Like your body and soul has just been into something and you've seen something you shouldn't...?" Jungkook asked, looking at Yoongi, hoping to get an answer.

 

"Hmm.. It depends.. If that dream meant something to you, then it's possible to have felt as if you were in it. Did that dream mean something to you? Or maybe the people in it?" Yoongi replied.

 

 Jungkook was hesitant again.

 

 What did this dream exactly mean to him? And why did it feel so real? He swore he wasn't dreaming..

 

 I mean, it felt so real..

 

"I think.. It was the people in it.." Said Jungkook slowly.

 

"Ah.. I see. Could it be, that it was your dad? Your mum? People you grew up with? Or Jimin?" Yoongi spoke as he noticed Jungkook's ears perk up at Jimin's name.

 

"So.. I'm guessing it was Jimin then?"

 

Jungkook looked up at Yoongi, suprised at how he knew the dream was about Jimin.

 

"How do you know...?" Jungkook asked confused.

 

"You're face says it all." Yoongi replied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter