Chapter 16 ~ What?

So.. I've become a God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin looked at the mirror and collapsed onto the floor.

 

He didn't understand why his body was reacting like this. Could it be that he felt scared?

 

Nonono. The great Park Jimin doesn't feel 'scared'. He's a yokai. He doesn't feel needless emotions, such as fear and never has felt them but what is this right now?

 

Jimin quickly got up onto his feet and went over to analyse the mirror.

 

"It's still wet meaning it's fresh.. But how the hell did he even get in here without me noticing..? I can pretty much detect anything going past me.." Jimin muttered to himself.

 

He was about to whizz himself off when he heard Jungkook's voice call out his name.

 

"Jimin..? You here?" Asked Jungkook as he walked sleepily into Jimin's room.

 

"Yeah," Jimin breathed, praying Jungkook wouldn't see what was written on the mirror. "What you doing up? It's abit too early for you." Jimin asked.

 

"I don't know.. I had a weird dream and i can't stop thinking about it i guess.." Jungkook chuckled nervously.

 

"Ah i see.." Said Jimin. "Get changed and go downstairs, i'll make you some breakfast." He smiled.

 

Jungkook nodded as he walked back to his room.

 

Jimin was confused. Didn't Jungkook see what was written on that mirror? I mean it was hardly unnoticeable seeing as it was written in BLOOD.

 

However when Jimin looked back at the mirror, there was nothing there..

 

"What the hell.." Jimin muttered. "I swear i didn't just imagine that.."

 

He shrugged it off for now as he presumed it was his dream getting to his head but that didn't stop him being cautious about almost everything because who knows what could happen right?

 

Jimin went downstairs where he was greeted by a smiling Jungkook, who was sat down, eating breakfast.

 

"Yah, i thought i said i would make you breakfast." Jimin huffed.

 

"Yeah i know.. but i haven't really been able to cook or make anything here for you, especially after all you've done for me. I'm thankful." Jungkook smiled.

 

Jimin looked at the beaming face of the younger boy and smiled back at him.

 

Jungkook patted a seat next to him and called Jimin over. "C'mon sit down!! I've made you breakfast so enjoy~" Jungkook smiled.

 

At first Jimin was reluctant to do so as he wanted to be the one who would make all the food for Jungkook but then he changed his mine as soon as he saw Jungkook encouraging him to come over.

 

 

"Aishh.. Why do you have to be so cute." Jimin grinned as he ruffled Jungkook's hair. To which the latter replied, "Huh? What did you say? I didn't hear you because i was too busy drowning myself with the beautiful food."

 

 

His eyes were sparkling.

 

Jimin laughed before speaking again. "You're not gonna feed me then Jungkook?"

 

"No... Why would i?" Asked Jungkook, weirded out. "You've got your own hands so use them." He said sternly.

 

"So mean.." Jimin sighed before finally digging into the food.

 

Jungkook smiled. Jimin was enjoying the food he had made but just seeing Jimin happy, was enough to make Jungkook happy.

 

 

"So.." Jungkook started off.

 

"Yes..?" Jimin responded.

 

"Where are we going out on our date?" Jungkook asked, slightly excited but curious as to where they would be going.

 

"You'll see~" Jimin grinned.

 

 Jungkook pouted and hummed an ok.

 

 

After the two had finished their breakfast, Jimin and Jungkook made their way out of the shrine and walked to wherever Jimin was taking Jungkook.

 

 

Jungkook was excited as was Jimin however he couldn't brush off the uneasiness he was feeling.. But he still continued to walk and went to focus on their date and nothing more.

 

"We're here." Jimin spoke, smiling.

 

It was a little remote area where alot of stalls were. If anything, it looked like a little underground fair with little children running everywhere and games being won.

 

Jungkook smiled back at Jimin but then a frown came upon his face.

 

Jimin noticed the younger's expression. "What's wrong? Why the long face?"

 

"This place.." Jungkook sighed as he looked around. "It's the last happy memory i have of my mum and brother.." He said as tears slowly started to form in his eyes.

 

"Don't cry Jungkook. If it's a happy memory, then you should enjoy yourself and make more happy memories, maybe not to replace the old ones, but have more happy memories in place." Jimin smiled. "Don't worry Jungkook, before we leave here today, i'll definitely make sure you leave happily and that this will be something you can't forget."

 

 

Jimin smiled warmly at the younger boy and pulled him along to different stalls to play and win games.

 

Of course some games were rigged but it's not something that yokai magic can't fix right?

 

One of the games were to knock down the coconuts and everyone knows that game is rigged right? So there's no harm in using magic to win the prize. After all, it can't be classed as cheating, seeing as the stall owners are able to get away with doing it to customers so why shouldn't they?

 

After winning a few games, Jungkook's arms were full of cuddly toys that Jimin had won for him.

(These are some of them)

 

He also had some things toy guns and machinery which for some reason, fascinated Jungkook.

 

Jimin laughed at the younger boys reaction.

 

The day went on and the two bought all the sweets you could eat, candyfloss, bubble gum and to be honest, Jimin wasn't very good at blowing up bubbles and Jungkook .

 

The doubt that Jimin had had long ago, was now gone as the two were enjoying themselves to the fullest and Jimin was sure nothing could go wrong.

 

He bought tickets f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter