Chapter 3 ~ The 'bond'? Or something special?

So.. I've become a God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oh . CURSE THIS FAMILIAR 'BOND'." Jimin yelled as he was being pulled downwards to catch the falling boy.

 

As Jungkook's body was spiralling towards the ground, Jimin had caught him just in time as the young boy lay in Jimin's arms asleep.

 

The height was no joke.

 

If a human was to hit rock bottom, thats it.

 

 

They were dead.

 

And considering that the place they were in was Yokai terriotory, if Jungkook had fallen, his body would've dissolved into the ground, which would swallow his little body up.

 

Since Jungkook was in Jimins's arms and was sleeping soundly from the sudden fall, Jimin could not help but touch the little boys soft head and it.

He removed a strand of hair from the younger boys face and smiled warmly.

 

What a cute little face.

 

Jimin hadn't noticed it before but he realised that Jungkook looked like a little fetus. Honestly, it put a big smile on his face.

 

How could a little guy like him with such big attitude, be so cute...

 

Thing 1 & 2 had noticed this and didn't say anything but smile.

 

Then Jimin realised what he was doing and immediately stopped. He put the young boys body down and went over to the witch who looked terrified of the Yokai Fox.

 

She should be. Jimin's blue eyes were burning, not to mention, his red hair was also on fire, burning brightly due to the anger Jimin was feeling inside.

 

Instead of using his Yokai powers on the witch, he kicked her repeatively.

 

"Yah witch!! Why the hell did you have to go chase him for? Now look at whats happened!! I've become a familiar AGAIN just when i was free aswell!! AND WHATS WORSE IS THAT I HAVE TO SERVE THIS WEAK HUMAN. WHY. OUT OF ALL PEOPLE WHY CHOOSE HIM HUH!!" Jimin yelled in frustration still kicking the witch.

 

"Yokai fox, please spare me, don't kill me!!" The witch begged.

 

With that, Jimin smirked, leaving the witch alone.

 

He picked up the young boy and spoke,

"Thing 1, Thing 2, let us go home. He's been through enough for one day." Jimin said as he teleported home.

 

Jimin got Jungkook's bed ready for him to sleep in and fixed his pillow so that it was plump and soft for him.

 

Everything had to be perfect.

 

Jimin didn't even know why he was going through with all this extra stuff. He could've just asked Thing 1 & 2 to make the bed and tuck Jungkook in but he felt like no, he had to.

 

The boy almost got killed and if he was to die then it would be Jimin who failed to protect and serve the Land God. But other than that, Jimin couldn't describe it.. 

 

Did he feel something towards Jungkook?

 

No, it must be the 'bond' of the familiar and its Land God thats making him feel like this. Yes thats it!! 

 

It was just that bond. Nothing more..

 

As Jimin was lost in his own thoughts, he did not realise Jungkook had woken up from his little 'sleep' and held his head in pain.

"Argh.. Why's my head pounding so much.." Jungkook said as he stood up from the floor he was laying on.

 

"Master Jungkook, sit back down. Im sure your body will be in pain from climbing up that tree. That tree drains another ones power, whether it is emergy to keep yourself going or a power of your own. Master Jungkook, please lie down." Thing 1 said.

Jungkook smiled and turned to the two shrine spirits and said, 

"It's ok, don't worry. I feel fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter