Chapter 10 ~ I Need You

So.. I've become a God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as the poor boy was in the defenseless position, no matter how hard he tried to wriggle and squirm away from Yoongi, he could not move. 

The invisble force was stopping him.

And Yoongi just came closer and closer as he leaned into Jungkook's ear and whispered, "No one can hear you scream... Shhhhh.."

Yoongi chuckled, a smug look appearing on his face.

"Like i said, Jungkook-sshi, you're MINE and now that i've got you, why leave?"

He whispered seductively into Jungkook's ear, "You're all mine now..."

He leaned closer and put his head in the crook of the young boys neck when suddenly the door was slammed open.

 

Jimin, who appeared with red and blue flames around him was burning with fury.

 

"I KNEW IT SNAKE. GET YOUR SLIMY SCALES OFF HIM, YOU BASTARD, HE'S MINE." And with that being said, Jimin put up his right hand and out came a burning, fierce, passionate blue flame, which struck everywhere in the room.

 

Vases were falling and smashing, windows, curtains, everything was burning and the passionate blue flame still rode on.

 

Yoongi had quickly gotten off and away from Jungkook in hope to defeat the wild yokai fox whom appeared in his shrine.

 

The invisible force holding Jungkook back had now been released and he sprung forward to Jimin's side.

 

Jimin did not spare a glance at the young boy but focused on destroying the whole place.

 

His eyes were blue but... It spoke and shone out a different shade of blue. As if there was a glint of evil, a glint of murder in his eyes..

 

Meanwhile Yoongi was fighting a battle of his own, against Jimin. Oh this fox knew how to toy with Yoongi alright. Jimin smirked as he watched his blue flames consume and destroy everything in the little shrine of that snake.

 

Yoongi tried to stop his things and the shrine from burning by using his sakè (spiritual) water to put the fire out. But each time he did, Jimin would just light the place up again or his flames would move of their own accord to annoy the snake. And yes, on their own.

 

The whole shrine was already full with flames burning and things crashing violently.

 

The only thing that was left was...

 

No.. He wouldn't..

 

"NOOO!!! DON'T GO ANYWHERE NEAR THAT!! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH IT!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Yoongi yelled as Jimin went out to the garden where a beautiful cherry blossom grew, glowing so beautifully under the bright moonlight.

Jimin chuckled evilly as he stepped closer to the cherised tree.

One touch and a small blossom shrivelled up into itself before turning black and dropping ominously to the cold, hardened ground.

 

Yoongi's blood was boiling.

 

 He wanted to do something and rage and destroy that fox with his very hands, with his powers, but deep down, he knew his powers against a fox, a yokai fox, would not be as effective as they used to be.

He needed the power of a God and the shrine he lived in, had no God, so he served no one and was alone, making his powers more limited and weaker.

Yeah, Yoongi was powerful, just not right now, not without a Master/Mistress to serve.

As Yoongi tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter