Chapter 9 ~ Save Me

So.. I've become a God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin woke up with a startle.

He had been sleeping and it must have been for quite a while as when he looked outside, it was already beginning to get dark.

He looked around the room for Jungkook but Jungkook was nowhere to be seen.

"Don't tell me.." He said as he raced around the school in search of Jungkook.

To his avail, Jungkook was not found.

". He must've taken him whilst i was sleeping. Seriously Park Jimin, you couldn't even put up a fight against a white snake because you were sleeping? Wow." Jimin said, talking to himself.

 

He slapped himself a couple of times to make sure he was fully awake and fully aware if what was going on.

 

Jungkook was missing and it was all Jimin's fault.

 

 

Jimin transported himself back home and slammed open the door. "THING 1, THING 2, COME WITH ME. WE'RE GOING TO FIND JUNGKOOK AND BRING HIM BACK." He yelled.

In a puff of smoke, Thing 1 & 2, had appeared beside Jimin. "Master Jimin, what's wrong? Where is Master Jungkook?" They asked.

 

Jimin sighed frustrated.

 

"He's been taken by that white snake and we're going to get him back. There's no way in hell im losing my master to a snake. A white one of all things. I don't think so. We're going to fimd him and we're going to find him now. Search every place you know." Jimin said in a serious tone.

 

 Thing 1 & 2 nodded before disappearing to look for Jungkook and Jimin did the same.

 

 Meanwhile...

 Jungkook slowly opened his eyes only to be seeing worms being wriggled infront of him.

 

 "Weak human, here you go. Eat." One thing said.

 

"Yes look Master, the human is waking up." Said the other thing.

 

They looked like Thing 1 & 2 but a more hideous and evil version of the two of them.

 

Jungkook opened his eyes fully and backed away, only to hit a wall.

There, in front of Jungkook stood a man.

 

 

The man.

 

 

The man who took him.

The man with beautiful white lashes, hair and skin.

The man who must have been the white snake.

 

He smiled at Jungkook before placing what looked like a tray of dumplings down.

"You two, what did i say about humans? I told you they don't eat the same kind of food you eat. They eat things like that." The man pointed at the dumplings.

"Sorry Master Yoongi. We'll be careful next time." The to creatures said before standing up and running to the so called 'Yoongi'.

"Speaking of food, you should eat, Jungkook-sshi. I prepared these dumplings for you and i know you must be hungry. After all, you haven't eaten anything since lunch right?" Yoongi said before getting closer to Jungkook.

 

Jungkook gulped.

 

"Where am i? Why am i here? Why did you take me?" Jungkook asked.

 "You see, Jungkook-sshi, i chose you.

 "You're here because i want you to be here and i took you because you're mine." Yoongi said with a serious tone.

"Anyway, im pretty sure you're hungry so eat." He smiled.

 

Jungkook lifted his eyebrow, what's up with this guy?

 

"No, i don't want to eat." Jungkook replied looking straight into Yoongi's eyes.

Just then, Jungkook's stomach growled. Great. Perfect timing.

"Your stomach says otherwise." Yoongi smirked as he crouched down to Jungkook who was still sitting on thr floor.

"I promise its normal dumplings, nothing nasty. Eat." Yoongi said.

Jungkook nodded and ate the 5 dumplings that were on the plate which was occompanied by a glass of water.

 

Yoongi just looked at the young boy eating.

 

Jungkook looked over to a wall which seemed to have a curtain covering it with something behind it.

"What's that?" Jungkook asked, curious.

"Oh, behind that curtain, sits the land god of this shrine. She is a very beautiful woman, Hwasa and im proud to be her familiar." Yoongi said smiling as looked over to the curtain. 

"Oh,ok." Jungkook said.

Something was off and Jungkook could sense it. He just didn't want to believe anything yet.

 

"You didn't answer my question before. Where am i?" Jungkook questioned as he took a last sip from the glass of water.

 

Yoongi smirked.

 

"We're in your new home. Here, in my world, we'll be together forever, Master Jungkook." Yoongi smiled as he moved even closer to Jungkook, just inches away from his face. 

Jungkook stood up and moved away from Yoongi. He ran towards the door of the shrine and yelled. "I'M GOING TO FIND MY WAY OUT OF HERE AND ESCAPE. JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE." He said confidently.

Yoongi chuckled along with the other two shrine spirits. "I wish you good luck then Jungkook. You'll never be able to escape your own home." The three chuckled evilly.

And with that being said, Jungkook raced out the shrine.

The outside was dark and gloomy. The sky was a dark green and it looked as if Jungkook was in the sea. Everything was a dark green colour and it just looked so different and weird. It even felt different.

As Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter