Chapter 6 ~ Another Yokai?

So.. I've become a God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just so you know, Tengu = Another form of Yokai

            ☆ ☆  ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

Jungkook woke up happily the next morning.

 

He didnt have to wear that stupid frog hat again and Jimin wasnt going to go to school with him despite Jungkook not wearing the hat.

 

 He went out of his bedroom but he didnt see Jimin.

 

He was greeted by Thing 1 & 2 who were both smiling happily, sipping their green tea.

 

"Good Morning Master Jungkook. Did you sleep well?" Thing 1 asked, still smiling.

 

"Yeah i slept well thanks, where's Jimin?" Jungkook asked.

 

 He didnt even know why he was asking. It almost felt as if he did it instinctively.

 

"Oh Master Jimin is not here at the moment, do not worry Master Jungkook. He will be home soon." Thing 2 said as he smiled.

 

"Oh ok, i'll leave for school now, byeee!!" Jungkook said as he waved goodbye to Thing 1 & 2 and left.

 

Thing 1 & 2 teared up, eyes watering. "GOODBYE MASTER JUNGKOOK!!"

 

They turned around.

 

"Master Jimin!! Why did you make us lie!! Now i feel bad for lying to Master Jungkook!" Thing 2 said as he wiped away a tear. "I feel as if Master Jungkook is becoming more mature as each day passes!!" Thing 2 said as he smiled.

 

Both Thing 1 & 2 had stopped crying and looked at Jimin. 

 

"Ok, lets go." Jimin smiled.

 

Jungkook had arrived at school and of course Jackson just had to be there, as he pulled up in his red lamboughini.

 

" Yo Jungkook, how bout we go for a cruise. We'll come back to school later." Said Jackson.

 

There were girls all around the car, trying to flirt with Jackson and squealing.

 

Urgh, annoying.

 

"No." Said Jungkook coldly and he walked away from the car.

"Hey wait up!!" Jackson said as he got out the car trying to catch up with Jungkook but of course he had to get past his fangirls and when he did, Jungkook was out of sight.

Classes went by and Jungkook was bored out of his mind. So instead he lay his head down on the desk and glared out the window, daydreaming.

 

*Meanwhile, outside*

"Master Jungkook must be very stressed, look he can barely sit up in class!!" Thing 1 said.

"For a young boy like him, its no wonder." Jimin replied.

"But aish.. chincha. Why couldn't he wear the hat like a normal person would instead of having me come to his school, watching him from outside." 

All three of them, Jimin, Thing 1 & 2, were sitting on the branch of the tree closest to Jungkook's classroom, keeping an eye on him.

As Jungkook was daydreaming he felt someone tap him and he looked over to see Jackson who handed him a note. It read 'Meet me on the rooftop after lesson.'

Jungkook didnt say anything but continued to stare outside, where it was much more interesting.

 

*Outside*

Thing 1 & 2 had been talking for awhile as they were all watching Jungkook but as the two shrine spirits were talking, Jimin had fallen into a deep sleep.

 

Jimin was walking, where? He doesn't know.

All he sees is himself covered in blood, dirty blood, which doesn't seem to go away.

His eyes are clouded and look souless.

Everything is in a shade of darkness.

He tries to look for answers and sees nothing but a sparkling blue butterfly which lights up a path.

Jimin follows this beautiful light and eventually sees a man.

A man who is smiling.

Smiling at Jimin.

The man spoke, "C'mon lets get you all cleaned up eh? We'll soon have that nasty blood gotten rid of and you'll be a clean soul." He said smiling.

"Lets go to my shrine."

The man was still smiling at Jimin as he held out a hand for Jimin to hold.

Jimin didnt say anything as his mouth was wide open. He looked like a little lost puppy but took the man's hand and followed him.

The man looked at him again, smiling and laughing happily..

 

Then Jimin was awoken by Thing 1 & 2 who had been calling his name for some time now.

"Master Jimin!! Master Jungkook is gone!! Look!!" Said Thing 1 as he pointed to Jungkook's classroom who was no longer there. "Where did he go??"

*The Rooftop*

*sigh*

"What is it you want Jackson. Ive got better things to be doing." Said Jungkook in a huff.

"Staring out a window?" Asked Jackson.

"Yes." Jungkook replied bluntly.

It wasnt too bad staring out the window, especially if you were used to it. You would find more interesti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter