Chapter 13 ~ Not So Good

So.. I've become a God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hearing Jimin mutter that same name over and over again in his sleep and the constant lines being repeated over and over again, Jungkook had left the room and went back to sleep in his own room.

 

He really didn't feel like going to the toilet anymore.

 

The night went by as it was soon morning and Jungkook didn't sleep a wink.

 

He kept thinking about who this 'Jae' guy could be and resolved nothing from thinking about it over and over again.

 

So he decided that he would confront Jimin about it, not giving away his game too much.

 

As Jungkook quickly got up and out of bed, he realised Jimin was still sleeping, so he left him to sleep.

 

Jungkook sat there alone in the kitchen with two peices of toast and juice as he ate slowly and quietly in peace.

 

It was honestly quite lonely and the air almost felt depressing, just as the mood in the cold room.

 

Jungkook finished his breakfast and had spare time just before he went to school so he decided to read a book.

 

Jungkook wasn't a bookworm but when it came down to this one book, Jungkook would always be more than happy and delighted to read it over and over again as it meant so much to him.

 

This book was important to him.

 

After all.. It was the last book his mum and brother had read and loved before the 'accident'.

 

It was such a memorable book and Jungkook was glad that although the whole book could not be salvaged from the incident, there were still parts of it left and Jungkook was grateful for that.

 

 

But what made him even happier was that, there was still a photo left inside.. Him, his mum and his brother laughing as they all had ice cream o their noses and faces..

 

What a beautiful memory..

 

To be honest, the only happy memory that Jungkook had before the accident took place..

 

But nevertheless, Jungkook was grateful he had that memory and cherished that book and picture with his life.

 

As Jungkook sat down to read it, Jimin walked in, noticing Jungkook actually looking so interested in a book.

 

"So you're a bookworm then? Never had you down for a reader." Jimin chuckled.

 

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

 

What's with this guy? I mean yesterday he was all quiet and jealous and now, today he's trying to piss me off.

 

"Just because i'm reading, doesn't make me a bookworm, Jimin and anyway what's it to you?" Jungkook replied, annoyed.

 

"Ooo~ I see someone's irratated today." Jimin replied smugly.

 

"Seriously? You wanna go there? Says a fox who's jealous of a snake." Jungkook retorted.

 

Jimin laughed, "Hah. Since when am i jealous of a snake? Im a fox, i don't have the urge or need to be as jealous as someone, as that snake."

 

"Mhm, suit yourself. But Jimin, you might wanna improve on your lying and acting skills a bit better." Jungkook said as he walked over and patted Jimin's shoulder. " You . I can see right through you and i bet its not just me, but others too." 

 

"Tch, whatever." Jimin scowled.

 

The two of them didn't speak as Jimin was busy making his own breakfast and Jungkook was too busy reading his book.

 

Although Jungkook hadn't realised, Jimin had stolen a few glances at him, smiling at how concentrated and focused Jungkook looked whilst reading that book.

 

"So, what's the book about then? It's got you interested so it must be good." Asked Jimin but this time he wasn't trying to be cocky or sound smart. He genuinely meant it. 

 

"If you're gonna ask questions like that and try to get cocky with me, do you think im gonna tell you." Jungkook replied, quite annoyed at losing focus in his book.

 

"No, i really mean it. I wanna know." Jimin said, looking over to Jungkook for a reply.

 

Jungkook sighed and nodded.

 

"Alright, I'll tell you." Jungkook spoke. "It's about these two brothers and they have alot of adventures together but they need to save their mum who's been locked and stored away by a witch, because her magic's being used, against the village and the world. The fate of the whole world lies in their hands and only they can protect the world.

 

Along with the help of their friends of course." 

 

"Sounds interesting.." Jimin said as he eyed Jungkook who was smiling to himself. "But you look like a complete madman right now. And what's with that creepy smile?"

 

Jungkook stopped smiling and look back at Jimin, unamused. "Ha ha Jimin, very funny." He replied sarcastically.

 

Jimin grinned.

 

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and got back to reading his book but then he realised he hadn't asked Jimin about Jae. He looked up at Jimin who was sipping his tea in silence, not really bothered by anything, could Jungkook really ask?

 

Asking about Jae did seem personal.. but if he didn't ask then it meant he had given up before even trying and Jungkook, being a Jeon, wasn't going to let anything put him down and make him less determined rhan he already was.

 

After all, it ran in the Jeon family. All of Jungkook's family were men, well despite the odd women like his mum and great grandmother, they all had fiery blood. Red, passionate and full of hunger which meant the Jeon family tree was very hot blooded indeed.

 

It even ran down and passed through famiy generations so Jeon's were always determined and never saw failure as an option. They were always ones to take risks and other families envied the motivation and determination they always had. 

 

"Jimin." Jungkook spoke in a clear tone. "Can i ask you something? It might be abit personal but.. are you ok with that?"

 

"Erm.. ok..?" Jimin replied confused. "Go on, ask away."

 

Jimin cleared his throat, "I mean who wouldn't wanna question a handsome guy like me." He said as back his hair.

 

Jungkook ignored what he had just said and asked. "Jimin, who's Jae?" 

 

The Jimin who had been sipping tea had just lost all colour in his face, as if someone had just rocked his world, in a very messed up way.

 

He dropped the teacup which was just in his hand as it had fallen and smashed into small peices onto the ground, a shatter being heard.

 

"How do you know that name." Jimin spoke, serious.

 

"I heard it somewhere." Jungkook spoke confidently, but Jimin could sense he was lying.

 

"Jungkook, i'll ask you again. HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT NAME." Jimin spoke harshly.

 

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME FOR? I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING SO QUIT IT." Jungkook yelled.

 

Jimin who was getting even more frustrated and annoyed by the situation cursed and yelled.

 

The fox was getting hotter and hotter by the second and needless to say, so was Jungkook. Both of their bloods were boliling.

 

"YOU SAID TO ME I COULD ASK YOU A QUESTION SO I DID, I EVEN HAD THE COURTESY TO SAY THAT IT MIGHT BE PERSONAL AND YOU STILL SAID IT WAS OK BUT WHEN I ASK, YOU THROW A HISSY FIT AND GET MAD AT ME. WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE TO YOU." Jungkook yelled, angered at Jimin.

 

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK. I SAID YES BECAUSE ITS A QUESTION BUT WHEN I ASKED YOU HOW YOU KNEW THAT NAME, WHY DID YOU LIE? IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO KNOW, YOU SHOULD'VE ANSWERED HONESLTY BECAUSE NOW IT JUST SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE TRYING TO PRY INTO MY LIFE." Jimin retorted back.

 

"I just wanted to know." Jungkook replied, lowering his voice abit.

 

Maybe he was being too harsh on Jimin.

 

"Look Jimin, i'm s-"

 

Jungkook was cut off by Jimin who was still angered and enraged.

 

"I NEVER EVER ask about you or your family DO I? OR I DON'T TRY TO PRY INTO YOUR BUSINESSES AND LIE DO I? I HAVEN'T BECOME SOMEONE LIKE YOU, HAVE I?" Jimin yelled again.

 

Now Jungkook was annoyed again.

 

"AND WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN EH? SOMEONE LIKE ME? WHAT, A  HOMELESS TEENAGER WITH A USELESS DAD, WHO DRINKS EVERY NIGHT AND GAMBLES 24/7. A DAD WHO I DON'T EVEN SEE UNLESS ITS TO DO WITH MONEY. A TEENAGER WHO GOT HELP AND SUPPORT FROM A COMPLETE STRANGER? A TEENAGER WHO DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A FAMILY? WOW, YEAH JIMIN. I GET WHY YOU DON'T WANNA LIVE A TY LIFE LIKE ME. AND I WASN'T TRYING TO PRY, I JUST WANTED AN ANSWER BUT OH NO, POOR OLD JIMIN JUST THINKS ITS ALL ABOUT ME ME ME. YOU KNOW WHAT, I DON'T EVEN WANNA KNOW ANYMORE. THINK WHAT YOU WANT." Jungkook retaliated as he walked out the kitchen and headed out the house.

 

Jimin went up behind him and stopped him but Jungkook shrugged off his hand and slammed the door shut.

 

"Great, now im bloody late." Jungkook gritted through his teeth as he ran to school.

 

Meanwhile, back in the house, Jimin was still trying to get his head around the fact that Jungkook knew about Jae. Ok, maybe not everything about him but he still knew him and thats what puzzled Jimin. How did he know? How did he even know that name? 

 

Jimin may not know how Jungkook knew, for now, but he was going to find out sooner or later as he knew Jungkook would not give up so easily when accomplishing a task, so immediately he knew something must have triggered it all off.

 

But what?

 

As Jimin was contemplating to himself, he hadn't realised someone had been in the room the whole time, just watching Jimin pace back and forth without him realising.

 

So he decided to make his prescence known.

 

"I'm your hope~ I'm your angel~" A voice laughed.

 

Jimin instantely turned to where the voice came from and immediately smiled as he embraced the older boy into a hug.

 

"Hoseokie hyung, i haven't seen you in a while, how've you been?" Asked Jimin.

 

"Aigoo, since when did little Jiminie care for me? Could it be love?" Hoseok smiled as he wiped away a fake tear, exaggerating.

"IT'S OK JIMIN, I LOVE YOU TOO. I KNEW YOU WOULD FEEL THE SAME FOR ME SOME DAY." Hoseok cheered as he embraced Jimin into a tighter hug and sobbed dramatically on his shoulder.

 

"Aish hyung. It's not like that and you're just exaggerating again, like always." Jimin rolled his eyes.

 

"Aww Jiminie, you know me so well." Hoseok smiled.

 

 

"Anyway, hyung, why have you come round now? Aren't you busy being the God of Hope or whatever it was." Said Jimin.

 

"Of course im always busy. You know how hard it is being fulfilling my duties all the time? Not to mention, helping out other spirits and working with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter